Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) (76393 Views)

Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Probz(m): 5:08am On Dec 27, 2022
For a split moment I nearly thought that woman sitting behind her was Mama G.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Probz(m): 5:09am On Dec 27, 2022
kenedyx:
Is she related to Tinubu?

See as Obi fresh like lettuce.
God punish that embalmed, mummy-like creature, BAT!

If I do say so myself that woman’s ugly as sin. I’m not even trying to lie about it, not with that shade she’s trying to throw Obi.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Probz(m): 5:12am On Dec 27, 2022
mechanics:
I didn't think she was looking at him.

I do.

1 Like

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Mcbayo(m): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2022
She's like obi , u sure say no be empty promise u dey give us so? Buhari promised more than this in 2014
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by xtycool: 6:04am On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:
IGBERETV report

What Kind Of Look Is This? How Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked (Photo)

The woman dey imagine the kind of lie e dey tell them , and looking at him thinking " so this man won't give us shishi"
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Mama was astonished to sit besides Nigeria's next president.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Obidients.

That isn't a look of astonishment at all...

Mama dey ask herself deep questions...'this no be another one of the thieves'?

Mama don dey see thieving leaders since 1940s...she don taya.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Ekpeitit(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2022
She's thinking, "What kind of ugly IPOB monkey is this?"
grin grin grin grin
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Das1mama: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:
IGBERETV report

the look be like! HOW this BOY CARRY ESCAPE from our HAND? UPON the ARROW wey we FIRE! ABI na WHO DEY PLAY IM DEFENCE? i SURE SAY no be SERGIO RAMOS.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Kolopikin: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2022
Fake pic. The editor self no Sabi work.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Emola12(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2022
If you see witch you go know Dem
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Emola12(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
No news to make from here.
She's looking at something else. Those eyes are not focused on Peter Obi.

BTW; may poverty never locate you or your family
Peter Obi may be older than that woman in age. But stress and farm work could make her look older

dis one nah eye problem? Which one be Peter obi maybe older than the man
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Mayeldah(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2022
That's a female urchin, God forbid BATing
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Probz(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Ekpeitit:
grin grin grin grin

She’s a fine one to consider anyone else ugly. Bit rich coming from her.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2022
80% of commenters in support of Obi here lied to nobody but themselves no offense. If anyone was to be looking at Tinubu like that you would say the truth from that scornful expression from the old woman's face and a burning hanger from the face of the woman next to at back. That woman's look speaks much louder than anyone could tell here without getting seriously bashed by the Obidients and for that reason I wouldn't interprete it for you because I know deep down inside of you, you are disturbed by the expression in the women's faces.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by bewla(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Mama was astonished to sit besides Nigeria's next president.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Obidients.

or look at him he want to steal our love but heat us like pig

See as he sit-down no want our body jam body
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
In her mind.....this one self wan be president.....see him head like coconut....yeye
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by qtx(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:
IGBERETV report

grin maybe BAT has already corrupted her with some proceeds from Bullion V.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Probz(m): 5:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Ekpeitit:
grin grin grin grin

Obi definitely wasn’t the ugly one there. Obis are never ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.