Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) (76389 Views)

Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
That woman can see through the facade. She sees a man covered in deceitful attires
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by ekanx27(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
MandelaLives:
The woman is hungry and looking emptily. Look her eye well.

I have a Redmi 10c phone for sale. Bought on August 29, 2022. Everything in tact. It's the phone I'm using to type this comment.

Chat me on WhatsApp 07053311253.

It is cargo divided by 4 so 85k divided by 4 that should give us #21,250. Anything more than that, insert the phone in a stainless pot, pour water, put inside the fire and cook it.

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Lubumbashi: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
What an elder sees sitting down, a child cannot see it even at the top of a tree! Mama can see through a scam cool
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Zetty177x: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
BAT urchins nor get work
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Zetty177x: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
BAT urchins nor get work..I swear
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
See as the woman dey look am grin
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by MrSensor(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cagoxen777:
That woman no get joy
at all
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
NwekeUG:
IGBERETV report

What Kind Of Look Is This? How Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked (Photo)

lie.
it's photoshop.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Mama was astonished to sit besides Nigeria's next president.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Obidients.

What's that thing in front of Obi?
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
kenedyx:
Is she related to Tinubu?

See as Obi fresh like lettuce.
God punish that embalmed, mummy-like creature, BAT!

lettuce?, I was thinking cabbage o. You know all those cabbage from Jos wey dey fresh, green and very crunchy grin.
Who go see fresh looking man like this and go and fraternize with a BAT?
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Belleful: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
The woman be like" who be this albino?
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by ShaqFu: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
NwekeUG:
IGBERETV report

Trust old people. They can easily identify liars. grin
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Solocoin: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mama was like is it really true I'm sitting close to the next President of our country ?
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by toprealman: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Obidients.

She still finds it hard to believe that some like Obi can be sent to redeem Nigeria at this point. Very understandable
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by NwokoloOwa: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Obi is now behaving like the typical politician. How IDP s did he spend time with in ordinary time not to talk of Christmas.

The woman knows its all stunt and in her mind she will be saying "na today".
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Obidients.

She be like "fucking liar".
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by IbadeHQ: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
No news to make from here.
She's looking at something else. Those eyes are not focused on Peter Obi.

BTW; may poverty never locate you or your family
Peter Obi may be older than that woman in age. But stress and farm work could make her look older

U change goal post because na Peter Obi, if na Jagaban u for even talk say na sign of rejection.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
She wan use lie kill the woman
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Igboslayer: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Obidients.

No, she was wondering how many mad men delivers advice to him daily.

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by izubext007: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
She has never seen a cute man before.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by olatuns2017: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
NwekeUG:
IGBERETV report

We no dey give shishi kill you there

No Christmas gift

Werey

Wan b president

Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Steveabbeyly: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
The woman was like is this the beer drunkard they talk about?
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by kenedyx: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mummyfour:
lettuce?, I was thinking cabbage o. You know all those cabbage from Jos wey dey fresh, green and very crunchy grin.
Who go see fresh looking man like this and go and fraternize with a BAT?

Some people, sadly.
It's left for we sane ones to enlighten them or posterity will look down on us, same way it happened with Buhari.
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
NwekeUG:
IGBERETV report

Hahahhahahaha
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
kenedyx:

Some people, sadly.
It's left for we sane ones to enlighten them or posterity will look down on us, same way it happened with Buhari.
Sure. You are right
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by emmyluizzz: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
MandelaLives:
The woman is hungry and looking emptily. Look her eye well.

I have a Redmi 10c phone for sale. Bought on August 29, 2022. Everything in tact. It's the phone I'm using to type this comment.

Chat me on WhatsApp 07053311253.

is obvious the phone keyboard is bad...cos you are not typing well

I won't buy ..
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Awon iya aye..
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by Fastlinkpro: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
That woman na APC suppoter
Re: How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) by tyinfinity: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mama was thinking how this dullard will defeat tinubu our messiah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.