Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze (3440 Views)

Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Winnersunited: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
rontolo:

It is obvious na! Soludo is envious of P Obi. He was envious of Ngozi Okonjo. Soludo will never be President of Nigeria.
When others are finishing their second tenure as governor at the age btw 55--58 years , Soludo is starting his first term at the age of 63 years. Another Ganduje of Kano State.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by mauriceminor: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
A President of Igbo extraction won’t be IPOB sympathizer.

One of the count will rule Nigeria

Orji Uzor Kalu
David Umayi
Rochas Okorocha
Soludo
God forbid..apart from obi..no igbo will rule Nigeria...watch and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Advocate500: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Arthur eze with his unexplainable criminal wealth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Ogbuefi2020: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Orji Uzor Kalu
David Umayi
Rochas Okorocha
Soludo
What stopped APC from giving orji uzo kalu or Okorocha the ticket?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by ysth(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Politics can be very funny and why I am not specific. But I am certain one of those will rule Nigeria.
people who collapsed the fortunes of their state, stealing with reckless abandon? Well when they plan coming out, the euphoria in the atmosphere in the east and south south will tell you if any of them will get the type of support Obi is getting now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by TAP23: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
No link just fake news as usual! Urchins are foooolls
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Cantonese: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
TonyRazor:

Soludo will be president of Igbo extraction not Peter Obi, says Arthur Eze

Prince Arthur Eze has said that the Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, is the expected Nigerian president of Igbo extraction not the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

He said he advised Obi to perish his presidential ambition, but he ( Obi) did not listen to him.

According to a report from Legit.ng, Eze reportedly made some remarks about Obi in the presence of Governor Charles Soludo, traditional rulers, and women groups on Saturday, December 24 on the occasion of the 2022 Ofala festival of HRH Igwe (Dr.) Robert Eze, the traditional ruler of Ukpo in Dunukofia local government area of Anambra state.

The billionaire oil mogul was reported to have said that he was not part of Peter Obi's presidential aspirations.

He said: "I warned Peter Obi to withdraw from this race but he would not listen. I told him plainly that I am not part of his plans."

"I told him to drop his ambition and wait for next time. "When he told me about his ambition, I asked him the states he thinks he can win in the west and the north - he told me; but I was not convinced. I told him he cannot win; so that he would not waste his time and money."

Pointing at Soludo, Arthur Eze, said, "This is the person we are tipping to take over as Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in the time to come.

"We have a presidential candidate that we are supporting now. After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president."

However, a women's group, Umuada Igbonine Home and Abroad, whose members were present at the occasion, expressed shock at Prince Eze's comment, describing it as one made under an influence.

“ However, a women's group, Umuada Igbonine Home and Abroad, whose members were present at the occasion, expressed shock at Prince Eze's comment, describing it as one made under an influence”.

Very correct assertion by the women of the greedy old man, Arthur Eze, who was put in his place by Chimananda Adichie.
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
TonyRazor:

Prince Arthur Eze has said that the Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, is the expected Nigerian president of Igbo extraction not the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

He said he advised Obi to perish his presidential ambition, but he ( Obi) did not listen to him.

According to a report from Legit.ng, Eze reportedly made some remarks about Obi in the presence of Governor Charles Soludo, traditional rulers, and women groups on Saturday, December 24 on the occasion of the 2022 Ofala festival of HRH Igwe (Dr.) Robert Eze, the traditional ruler of Ukpo in Dunukofia local government area of Anambra state.

The billionaire oil mogul was reported to have said that he was not part of Peter Obi's presidential aspirations.

He said: "I warned Peter Obi to withdraw from this race but he would not listen. I told him plainly that I am not part of his plans."

"I told him to drop his ambition and wait for next time. "When he told me about his ambition, I asked him the states he thinks he can win in the west and the north - he told me; but I was not convinced. I told him he cannot win; so that he would not waste his time and money."

Pointing at Soludo, Arthur Eze, said, "This is the person we are tipping to take over as Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in the time to come.

"We have a presidential candidate that we are supporting now. After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president."

However, a women's group, Umuada Igbonine Home and Abroad, whose members were present at the occasion, expressed shock at Prince Eze's comment, describing it as one made under an influence.

Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Orji Uzor Kalu
David Umayi
Rochas Okorocha
Soludo

APC will always be a failure. 2023 elections inclusive
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by tuborme: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
They will soon push the crap to front page
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Think9ja(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
rontolo:

Will never support soludo as president. Too Petty and envious.

What is the worth of your support?
Just one useless vote that can be outmatched by millions of votes from other unsentimental Nigerians.

And talking about envy.... Even in their next lives, Obi will never come close to Solution in achievements.

And don't forget, Atiku is coming and there's nothing anybody can do about it, not even INEC.

DEAL WITH IT
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Moferere:
It is Igbo vs Igbo.

Not my business undecided

Abi urchinss claiming Igbo verse the Igbo? undecided
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Masterclass32: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urchins and desperation.

It has now come to cooking up stories point blank just to de-market PO. undecided
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
rontolo:

Will never support soludo as president. Too Petty and envious.

Man's got character, knows the way and works the way, you can't deny that.

What makes him petty and envious? Perhaps his telling Obi he won't win, more than 9/10 of realist observants think so.
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Politics can be very funny and why I am not specific. But I am certain one of those will rule Nigeria.

He is heads and shoulders above them all, though Umahi has shown some quality, Rochas too.

Abeg, remove OUK from that list.
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Polchiz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Obi cannot be president.

Stop day dreaming.
Obi is the next president and you will be alive to enjoy the dividends of democracy.
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Polchiz:

Obi is the next president and you will be alive to enjoy the dividends of democracy.

You watch too much cartoons

1 Like

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by genkins(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Soludo sef will not win 2nd term.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Pclemenza: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Obi cannot be president.

Stop day dreaming.
Keep calm

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Polchiz(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You watch too much cartoons
To you, it is all about tribe and religion.
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by MrEverest(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Soludo has finally exposed what we knew all along. But unfortunately for him, Peter Obi is the one wanted by the masses.

Soludo is as corrupt as the average Nigerian politician unlike Peter Obi who is clean.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by ImperialYoruba: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
TonyRazor:

100% on point!

Soludo is more acceptable and loved nationwide than Gringory Obi.

Obi is a third class dullard, afraid of expansion, afraid of infrastructure, afraid of productivity. Only thing he knew and achieved is pumping money into alcohol consumption and creating room for criminals to thrive.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by MrEverest(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Peter Obi is the greatest Anambra man alive. Soludo, Arthur Eze and the other rogues are not half the man Peter Obi.

Look at the fools talking as if Peter Obi got this far based on their support or mandate. Which of them would have had the guts or strength of character to join a small party and take it to the top? I repeat, 50 Soludos and Arthur Eze's can't achieve what Peter Obi has achieved.

These envious souls should leave Peter Obi alone, it's getting ridiculous already!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by duro4chang(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
This may be true
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by bdon123(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Orji Uzor Kalu
David Umayi
Rochas Okorocha
Soludo
Obi i not a representative of Igbo....i dont support him becos his Igbo bt becos his a beta choice.We will waste our choice on obi than giv those gangsters
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Ojiofor: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
TonyRazor:

Is president of Igbo extraction reserved for ndi Anambra?
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by rontolo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Man's got character, knows the way and works the way, you can't deny that.

What makes him petty and envious? Perhaps his telling Obi he won't win, more than 9/10 of realist observants think so.
There is more to his open attacks. I observed when he did same to Ngozi Okonjo. The envy is there for all to see.

Anyway, he won’t get my vote. I actually don’t think much of him. Loud and brash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by MrEverest(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
propsvilla1:
People don't understand why Soludo was attacking Obi. Soludo was promised an Igbo presidency after Atiku but Obi is collecting his shine and making his dream an impossibility. Arthur Eze we know is suporting Atiku so I don't expect him to say otherwise.

Dubious businessmen and landgrabbers like Arthur Eze will always support similar crooks like Atiku. That's how they keep milking the system while the masses continue to suffer endlessly.

Maybe Atiku has promised him an oil block if he wins. Criminals!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by wisdomkid: 12:12am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Orji Uzor Kalu
David Umayi
Rochas Okorocha
Soludo

Probably your username is affecting you in ways we can't fathom.
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2022
wisdomkid:

Probably your username is affecting you in ways we can't fathom.

Gibberish!
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Benwallt(m): 12:55am On Dec 27, 2022
1). Which presidential candidate was rejected by his own clan?
Obi.

2). Which presidential candidate has no support base in his geographical location?
Obi

3). Which presidential candidate was frustrated on live TV?
Obi

4). Which presidential candidate has been downgraded by his own peoole?
Obi.

It is the end if the road for LP.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by kingthreat(m): 1:40am On Dec 27, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

The real deal is Soludo.

I swear down. Intelligent, strong-willed, principled.
He will make a great Igbo president.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. / Tinubu Is From Osun State , Sanwo Olu Is From Ondo State / Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.