Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Do Women Really Want ???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want ???? (951 Views)

Do Women Really Hate Nice Guys? Check This Out... / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / What Do Women Really Want? A Big Bank Account Or A Big "Drill-bit"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Really Want ???? by Highcheef: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Let me tell you what women really want in one word, “comfort”. When a woman finds comfort that is where she parks her bus like the special one (Jose Mourinho). Women love comfort there’s no argument about that I’ve seen women endure abuse with a man just because of comfort. They don’t want to let go of it, no matter what they have to endure, they prefer to endure it that to lose a comfort they already have. They are not quick to let go of the expensive shoppings, expensive dinner dates, a comfortable house and every other thing you can think of even if it means enduring abuse from the provider of this comfort.

I can say this because of recent i read about a lady who endured serious abuse from her boyfriend to the extent that she was placed in the intensive care unit at one time because of the physical abuse she received from her boyfriend. On three occasions she he apologized, and guess what! She forgave him.

She never told us why she forgave him tho but i believe you can add one plus one together and it’s gonna give you two. There’s a part of the story that talks about how he lavishes her with expensive things, and so you can see for your self why she kept on forgiving him.

The story would have taken a different turn if the guy in question was broke and couldn’t afford her the comfort she wanted, trust me she would have gotten him arrested on the first abuse.

With all this said all i was trying to drive at is the fact that what women need primarily is comfort.

VISIT FOR MORE: https://24magix.com/category/relationships

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

1 Share

Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by God1000(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Enduring domestic violence from your partner because of comfort is not cool at all.

You are right to some extent, though not all women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Sukkyy2010: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aside the expensive stuff she frequently get. These gender found such abusive harsh and violent guy attractive more attractive unlike being a cool guy.

So to cap it all, the more the guy maltreat her the more masculinity she sees in the guy and the more she becomes obsessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Solofresh2: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Things I know women value in a man is confidence,attention and intimacy
As a man, you need to value your attention more because these women crave for it
Know who to give your attention,money apart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by kelvine(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Would you say the 14 celebrity marriage disintegration lacked comfort ?

Women want more than comfort their needs are insatiable. It will amaze you they don't even know what they want.
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by virginprincess(f): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Just comfortundecided,that means you don't even know what women want.
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Just comfortundecided,that means you don't even know what women want.
Just Comfort kill you there

Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sukkyy2010:
Aside the expensive stuff she frequently get. These gender found such abusive harsh and violent guy attractive more attractive unlike being a cool guy.

So to cap it all, the more the guy maltreat her the more masculinity she sees in the guy and the more she becomes obsessed.
That's not true, what you just said are applied to some ladies, am a bit hot tempered and I guess it's the reason I keep meeting the cool headed guys. Me personally I like cool headed guys and I detest guys that hit ladies. Since I started dating I have really not dated a guy that has raised his hands on me, the day any guy will tey that hmmm the lioness in me will definitely come out. But shaaa I like cool headed guys their kind always come my way.
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
Enduring domestic violence from your partner because of comfort is not cool at all.

You are right to some extent, though not all women
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Highcheef:
Let me tell you what women really want in one word, “comfort”. When a woman finds comfort that is where she parks her bus like the special one (Jose Mourinho). Women love comfort there’s no argument about that I’ve seen women endure abuse with a man just because of comfort. They don’t want to let go of it, no matter what they have to endure, they prefer to endure it that to lose a comfort they already have. They are not quick to let go of the expensive shoppings, expensive dinner dates, a comfortable house and every other thing you can think of even if it means enduring abuse from the provider of this comfort.

I can say this because of recent i read about a lady who endured serious abuse from her boyfriend to the extent that she was placed in the intensive care unit at one time because of the physical abuse she received from her boyfriend. On three occasions she he apologized, and guess what! She forgave him.

She never told us why she forgave him tho but i believe you can add one plus one together and it’s gonna give you two. There’s a part of the story that talks about how he lavishes her with expensive things, and so you can see for your self why she kept on forgiving him.

The story would have taken a different turn if the guy in question was broke and couldn’t afford her the comfort she wanted, trust me she would have gotten him arrested on the first abuse.

With all this said all i was trying to drive at is the fact that what women need primarily is comfort.

VISIT FOR MORE: https://24magix.com/category/relationships

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
op you are right, women like comfort, I don't just like it, I love it but I can't stand a guy hitting me I go do am back in a very bad way my head dey touch ooo nd if u don vex nobody dey fit hold me, though I guess it's the reason I don't come across such guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
op you are right, women like comfort, I don't just like it, I love it but I can't stand a guy hitting me I go do am back in a very bad way my head dey touch ooo nd if u don vex nobody dey fit hold me, though I guess it's the reason I don't come across such guys.

You guys don't want anything specific except by chance.

Don't tell me what I know

I have had enough already too

Whatever
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

You guys don't want anything specific except by chance.

Don't tell me what I know

I have had enough already too

Whatever
Sorry Mr I don't understand your comment, can u make it a bit clearer?
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry Mr I don't understand your comment, can u make it a bit clearer?

My point is it's impossible to please you as a girl except by chance.

Sometimes, even a greeting will be considered useless.
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

My point is it's impossible to please you as a girl except by chance.

Sometimes, even a greeting will be considered useless.

oh wow why did u say so? Every woman loves comfort I do too. I can't lie about that.
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oh wow why did u say so? Every woman loves comfort I do too. I can't lie about that.

What is comfort to you may be sewage to some other girl or woman
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

What is comfort to you may be sewage to some other girl or woman
That's money, money can buy you any kind of comfort u will or can ever wish for. Yeah!!!
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's money, money can buy you any kind of comfort u will or can ever wish for. Yeah!!!

. How much will you demand to have sex with me?
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

. How much will you demand to have sex with me?
I don't understand, as what?
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
As what

As someone that sees money as comfort
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't understand, as what?

It's Mathematics.

We're talking about what you want

Let's say x=comfort=money.

What you seek =y=equals what you want

X=Y

If I can provide what you want,then it means you can stay with me.

If you can stay with me,then we can have sex even in your house.
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

It's Mathematics.

We're talking about what you want

Let's say x=comfort=money.

What you seek =y=equals what you want

X=Y

If I can provide what you want,then it means you can stay with me.

If you can stay with me,then we can have sex even in your house.
please leave my mention, end of discussion. Good night!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
please leave my mention, end of discussion. Good night!!!

Can you see what I was saying?

Money is not comfort again
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Can you see what I was saying?

Money is not comfort again
Oga I have said what I want to say, money is my definition of comfort but u can bring your silly self into my mention to have useless discussion with me. So please leave in peace nd never return. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oga I have said what I want to say, money is my definition of comfort but u can bring your silly self into my mention to have useless discussion with me. So please leave in peace nd never return. Thank you

In other words...., it's too much for you to expatiate on money being your comfort.....so, you're calling me names and asking me to stop talking to you.

Let us be clear......am not sure of what I gain by talking to you.
Re: What Do Women Really Want ???? by Sukkyy2010: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's not true, what you just said are applied to some ladies, am a bit hot tempered and I guess it's the reason I keep meeting the cool headed guys. Me personally I like cool headed guys and I detest guys that hit ladies. Since I started dating I have really not dated a guy that has raised his hands on me, the day any guy will tey that hmmm the lioness in me will definitely come out. But shaaa I like cool headed guys their kind always come my way.
Your point is clear, but from my experience It mostly happened to be so.

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Man Chases His Nephew And His Girlfriend Out. Now They Squat With Me / Make Them Carry Jnr Pope Body Go Winners Or Christ Embassy. / Ur Ideal Romantic Date (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.