Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3596 Views)

Help!! My Fianceé Has Drugged Me!! (graphic Pics) / I Was Drugged At A Party / My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Uchenna10(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2022
Beth2544:
I'm an introvert,i don't go out on dates because i'm always shy...i would feel like the whole world is starring at me......last week i decided going out with one guy that has been asking me out ( alongside his friends)...i was served exotic juice,i started sipping small small from it...this guy feels i don't understand igbo language,so i heard his friend said something like " So she can sleep well" ....i didn't know what he meant because that was the only word i heard from their conversation,due to my poor igbo skill....regardless i followed my guts,carried my bag and said i was leaving,they were suprise and Seriously persuading me to stay.he later offered giving me a ride,but i declined....my people ,before i stopped a bus my vision was blurred already,i was already dizzy and weak. got home like a mad woman,walked to my room and slept off till the next day with my shoes on...i couldn't even recall how i got home,my mom said she was very very scared....so could it be that i was drugged ?

You're were smart enough to leave.... If not Dem for don knack u wotowoto

1 Like

Re: . by CodeTemplar: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Expose the guys involved around where you guys live since there are no sex or ritualistic offenders register.
Re: . by Serial48(f): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

If you're the girl on your DP, then the guy is stupid really. Why will he waste his time and resources trying to bone a girl like you?
Haba!
You don't worth it naah.

I beta pass all the women wey you Cherish for your mediocre life.. thanks for looking into my profile too

4 Likes

Re: . by Streetmovement(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

How do you sit on a table with someone or people you just met for the first time and have a drink you didn't open with your own hands or wasn't present when it was being opened? Shows your carefree and never vigilant, next time don't try that even at home, if not you're gonna be a goner, thank your stars it would have been worse than rape.

Make una dey try use una head, it's not all about wig, iphones and flashy cars or smiling sheeplessly and missing out on important details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Shutupthere: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

If you're the girl on your DP, then the guy is stupid really. Why will he waste his time and resources trying to bone a girl like you?
Haba!
You don't worth it naah.
She’s pretty bro ..: Just not appealing to you.

2 Likes

Re: . by MrBroke(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Boys who can't talk or persuade a lady without using force, money or drugs are just simps and pussy ass niggas. Thank God you noticed. Be safe out there
Re: . by 679akinrinnola: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Cut away from that oloriburuku somebody ASAP!.. God saved you OP!... dem for do evil party on you till day break...Ladies always becareful of your drinks out there!Cut away from that oloriburuku somebody ASAP!.. God saved you OP!... dem for do evil party on you till day break...Ladies always becareful of your drinks out there!...
Re: . by Godsongang: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thank heaven is either they rape u or use u for ritual.

Girl be careful of some crazy men out there.

1 Like

Re: . by brain54(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

Haba!
You don't worth it naah.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…

That girl doesn’t look bad nah.

Nobody ugly!
Re: . by Beth2544: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
onumadu:
Most likely drugged.
People who do such things belong in long term jails.
It is not a new thing, but has simply continued under different guise in different times.
It is so hard being a woman. Women always need to worry about things that men never worry about.
Sorry my sister.
....if there is a next life i just want to be a guy......na from small them don begin sexually assault me....when i was 9,once i was travelling with my mum in a bus,and the guy sitting next to me was trying to handle my breast,i elbowed him,i couldnt tell my mum..came bck home and cried out my eyes secretly.....have been through this multiple times
Re: . by brain54(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Only you would know whether you were drugged or not. The symptoms you describe may have come from you having a panic attack thinking you may have been drugged, and then passing out from the exhaustion. Panic attack dey exhaust person oh! undecided

Next time you go out, take your own drink in a small can, or do not drink anything without a tamper-proof lid securely on. undecided
Miss pepeye…

To a very large extent you are right on this one. But the exhaustion seems too profound to be psychological…but what you said is a possibility.

The part also about taking your own drinks on dates seems far fetched though. Who goes around expecting to be raped? It can lead to the psychological tension and exhaustion you mentioned.

People should always be careful and watchful though… both males and females. Especially with new Friends we aren’t sure of yet.

1 Like

Re: . by KingMack(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
you so lucky..dem for knack you wotowoto!!!

Re: . by Aladdin1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Go do thanksgiving for church.na God save you.your toto for hear am!.or worse still ritual things.
Re: . by benqo01(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yeh u were drugged,B careful next time
Re: . by advanceDNA: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

Haba!
You don't worth it naah.

U harsh ooooo
Re: . by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
What a wicked world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls From Far North Always Get Married As Virgins / A Strange Love / My Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.