Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? (5198 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2011
cartoon network.
satin shorts.
rupaul.

lol. hmmm [size=38pt]only on nairaland![/size] grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hissssssss angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Mynd44: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

cartoon network.
satin shorts.
rupaul.

lol. hmmm [size=38pt]only on nairaland![/size] grin grin

You got that right
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 04, 2011
Like I said before nope.

but there are some exceptions tho.  lipsrsealed

I just got finished watching the making of the 'mockumentary' entitled "Gang Tapes" that features
real gang members from Los Angeles California. Out of the blue I see this guy street named '6 Reasons' (pic below).
He's got his ears pierced AND a nose ring.

[video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcI32FSPOAw&feature=related]

Say what you want, this guy is hot and the rings are cute.  grin

Seriously!!!! I'm serious. He's cute with his ears pierced and nose ring. . . undecided

Shut up THERE Chima, I know u will say something!  grin

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Dondav(m): 4:41am On Sep 04, 2011
Wow!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 04, 2011
David Beckham is metro and I wouldn't say no if he asked me to dinner lol.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Like I said before nope.

but there are some exceptions tho.  lipsrsealed

I just got finished watching the making of the 'mockumentary' entitled "Gang Tapes" that features
real gang members from Los Angeles California. Out of the blue I see this guy street named '6 Reasons' (pic below).
He's got his ears pierced AND a nose ring.

[video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcI32FSPOAw&feature=related]

Say what you want, this guy is hot and the rings are cute.  grin

Seriously!!!! I'm serious. He's cute with his ears pierced and nose ring. . . undecided

Shut up THERE Chima, I know u will say something!  grin

(humming the upper room hymnal)

Keep me near the cross Sweet Baby Jesus!  That chile has two pierced ears and snot ring?

Hmm.  That's sound like that dude got some sugar in his tank.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Mynd44: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2011
^^^
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
GADEMIT CHIMA!!! angry angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Ladyjide(f): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
I actually have before. Not a real pleasant experience fighting my man for the mirror!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

GADEMIT CHIMA!!! angry angry
tongue kiss
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
You need the mirror?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by UncleJJ(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
metrosexual, jst cos man is into his looks. wat wrong with dat, these guys have exceptional taste. nd dey always have the bst girls as friends, slept with half of them, metrosexuals rnt scared of living as they wish, i am one!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
UncleJJ:

metrosexual, jst cos man is into his looks. wat wrong with dat, these guys have exceptional taste. nd dey always have the bst girls as friends, slept with half of them, metrosexuals rnt scared of living as they wish, i am one!

Whoring is the way to go huh?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Ladyjide(f): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You need the mirror?
of course!! Make sure everything remains intact wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2011
Ladyjide:

of course!! Make sure everything remains intact wink

Of course you do but I was asking Mr. Mynd 44. wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2011
angry angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by amefi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

angry angry

u r cheating on me
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
Hell anyone even the desperate ones will cheat on you. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by iice(f): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2011
Nope. I myself am not that feminine beside having the body, don't know how i will handle someone more feminine than me. I like a bit of gra gra grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You sure you wasn't dating Rupaul?
_
Hahaha. Lol. One of my favourite shows.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by InkedNerd(f): 4:09am On Mar 27, 2012
Why wouldn't I? Aren't they human? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2012
Mrs Chima and ladies of d house, I shave my pubescent hairs, armpits and beard. Is that metrosexual?

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / You Won't Believe What I Saw Last Night!!!!! / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.