Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Who Else Is Also Experiencing This Issue On GLO Network? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Is Also Experiencing This Issue On GLO Network? (455 Views)

Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many? / Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Also Experiencing This Issue On GLO Network? by StrongAlphMale: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2022
Recently I experience issues of not being able to make calls and I don't know if anyone else is also having this issue.

Here’s my experience. I noticed my calls were automatically dropping without connecting or saying anything. It’s frustrating and annoying for individual who wants to make urgent calls. I contacted Glo customers care and was told that they were carrying on some upgrades. Sometimes calls go through while sometimes it won’t even connect or say anything but keep dropping automatically. This also happens When I try calling a glo number angry

Who else is also experiencing this?
Re: Who Else Is Also Experiencing This Issue On GLO Network? by Pells1: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Trow your iphone 7 away and get a better phone undecided undecided
Re: Who Else Is Also Experiencing This Issue On GLO Network? by StrongAlphMale: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Pells1:

undecided undecided
Re: Who Else Is Also Experiencing This Issue On GLO Network? by Jennyclay(f): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pells1:
Don't mind all these broke alpha men. They don't have money to buy a good phone but they want a better connection. Shior!

He's even using a nonsense 5th hand phone tied with rubber bands and he still have the guts to insult me.
Re: Who Else Is Also Experiencing This Issue On GLO Network? by Pells1: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't mind all these broke men. They don't have money to buy a good phone but they want a better connection. Shior!

He's even using a nonsense 5th hand phone tied with rubber bands and he still have the guts to insult me.
Can I get u iPhone 13 undecided
Send me a pm
You look hawt cheesy wink
Re: Who Else Is Also Experiencing This Issue On GLO Network? by StrongAlphMale: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't mind all these broke alpha men. They don't have money to buy a good phone but they want a better connection. Shior!

How daft and Shallow of you to think I'm using iphone 7. The Young Man only made a joke but you took it serious because of your broke and poor mentality.

Honestly poverty has really damaged your Sense of reasoning. You should really get a Job and work not a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Also Experiencing This Issue On GLO Network? by Jeromejnr(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
The comments here ehn grin

Anyways I use Glo...I encounter what you say...calls getting dropped.. but that was like 3 days back tho...but its the best for browsing where I am.
Re: Who Else Is Also Experiencing This Issue On GLO Network? by Innobee99(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mine is even worse. Urs is better better cuz u aren't complaining about browsing. I subscribed to 2.5gb and my 1.3gb left just wasted due to poor or let me say extremely poor Network.
Secondly I can't make calls most of the time. And people always call my other line to tell me that my glo line is off even When it's on.
Glo is the worse network right now

(1) (Reply)

Why So Much Bashing Here From: Siofra, Sweetplum And Jennyclay?. / Ashawo Feel Good / 6 Signs A Lady Has Feelings For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.