Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad (36792 Views)

The Bad Behaviour Of Some Nigerians Abroad / How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me / Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by Ofemmanu1: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2022
obedience4:
A Nigerian in disguise trying to rightly hype Nigerians

Jokes apart Some Nigerians are the best people on earth.

Just like a fine 6ft tall, Capricorn like me;

I may be Different but I am Special,
I may be Loud but I am Brilliant!

I'm not talking about Awusa and Ipob pigs.

Some Nigerians are just Angels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by omosefeeguaibor(f): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2022
obedience4:
A Nigerian in disguise trying to rightly hype Nigerians
Then if this is true, he is a wise Nigerian, because its high time we start selling ourselves right to the media, and if you have a contrary opinion, I'd advice you do same for your country if you aren't a Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by headboyprince(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Now I Kno you are a clown. You deserve to be called a stand-up comedian or rather a keyboard comedian. grin
I was in South Africa in 2010 so, your country is not where I have not been to.
I stayed at a place called Rosebank in Joburg.
Everyone in Africa knows how lazy South African men are. The reason your ladies prefer to date Nigerians. Before a Nigerian says hi, they have responded.

You are right to say our people leave the country because of bad leadership. We don't deny that. And the fact is that it is not common to Nigerian alone. African leaders are evil including your presidents with an exception of the great Nelson Mandela.

Nigeria isn't even the most hardworking immigrants in the Neither are they the most hardworking in Africa..

Ghana and kenya is more hardworking than Nigeria... wink

the problem with you Nigerians is too much ego, you think you're you're good when you're not... grin

No wonder the country is in a complete mess...

Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by headboyprince(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2022
DavidEsq:

Stark jealousy.
They're doing better than us. Nothing like jealousy here.. accept the truth this country is finished grin grin
Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by headboyprince(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Jokes apart Some Nigerians are the best people on earth.

Just like a fine 6ft tall, Capricorn like me;

I may be Different but I am Special,
I may be Loud but I am Brilliant!

I'm not talking about Awusa and Ipob pigs.

Some Nigerians are just Angels.
Best in what... Corruption?? I agree... otherwise you're mad .. grin grin
Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by headboyprince(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

You are a classical example of an educated illiterate.
no he's right we blow our own horn too much in this country... He who blow his own horn is not wise cool
Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by headboyprince(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2022
Sniperwallace07:
Their general belief is that we're bad people. This belief is being propelled by JEALOUSY.
Who will be jealous of a zoo land..lol grin even Ghana is clear of this country.. so what will bring jealousy grin
Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by Farfalla(f): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2022
As for me, it's Nigerian women I admire.
Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by baretalk: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2022
I know a lot of honest good Nigerians.
Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by writeprof(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
headboyprince:
there is nothing like Nigerian spirit... nor do they have a can do spirit...

they're too relaxed and always wait for God to fight their battles for them...hence the country is in shatters... lipsrsealed

That's your perspective which I know is one-sided based on a stereotypical mindset.

Take time to read the original thread. Avoid pessimism based on your experience or knowledge.

My position remains a FACT about NIGERIANS and this has beeen affirmed by many non- Nigerians including the OP.
Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by headboyprince(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
writeprof:

That's your perspective which I know is one-sided based on a stereotypical mindset.

Take time to read the original thread. Avoid pessimism based on your experience or knowledge.

My position remains a FACT about NIGERIANS and this has beeen affirmed by many non- Nigerians including the OP.

Shut your mouth and accept the truth..

talk is cheap.. lipsrsealed

A Ghanaian stranger on nairaland and non-nigerians are now the ones telling you about your country... Please hide your face grin

If what i said is wrong then why is the country in a mess.

You're been oppressed by your so-called leaders ..

Nothing is working in the country both the private and public sector...

From education to electricity to banking is all in a mess ..

And you're here telling me this said this that... angry angry
Re: A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad by writeprof(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
headboyprince:

cool
Shut your mouth and accept the truth..

talk is cheap.. lipsrsealed

A Ghanaian stranger on nairaland and non-nigerians are now the ones telling you about your country... Please hide your face grin

If what i said is wrong then why is the country in a mess.

You're been oppressed by your so-called leaders ..

Nothing is working in the country both the private and public sector...

From education to electricity to banking is all in a mess ..

And you're here telling me this said this that... angry angry

It's well with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" / Pictures Of Crashed Helicopter That Killed Azazi And Yakowa / Many Burnt Beyond Recognition In A Terrible Accident In Kogi(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.