Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum (39221 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by JasperVII(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
OP make use of the link. You will find help there.
https:///+7G2DKjin7GYxMTM0
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Impregnablefolk: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jeon:

All Nairaland males are self made billionaires toping Forbes list every blessed sunrise/family especially Mom /sis are said to be enjoying the wealth instead of a hoe . What happened to you /family? .
Shay na only Forbes dey release list of richest men in d world? Wen una wey b girls sabi small book pride no go dey let una see road again. Pride goes b4 a fall!
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by skuribeebo: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Chai.
Nkan be labe orun.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Josephkabila12: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nawa for dat woman
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Jeon(f): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

Shay na only Forbes dey release list of richest men in d world? Wen una wey b girls sabi small book pride no go dey let una see road again. Pride goes b4 a fall!

Abeg no insult ur mom.
It's my choice to choose from any Magazine. You can hang ur neck if you ain't happy with it.

3 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Guderian(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Daboy18
Igbo family right?
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by 3kay945(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hmmm,.. I don't know why the sound of *beat the mum* is sounding odd and unfathomable to me. Well, I thank God for who I am. cool

Anyway, there are better ways of dealing with such mothers than raising your hands on them.

For your sister, hmmm.. be careful o. Just like someone said above, a girl that has been dicked in and out in every ways possible can do treat your fuckup o. Use wisdom for her issues and if not redeemable, then that is her destiny not yours.
I don't want to read on nairaland that 16yrs old girl stabbed brother to death grin
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ChukwukaEze: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.
OP, since you care so much for the the forum that you bring your issues here for advice, don't forget to share with us the advise you took and how it worked for your case. Hence, you have to end what you started.
While you are still contemplating, tell your moma, if she listens, how you feel 'bout her action, with no emotion, straight and blunt. And don't forget to BEFRIEND your sis.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ekerintee: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
if he cant stand to defend his dad , then one day,his neighbours wife or another outsider will do that infront of him because they know he cant do anything.Asking the mother to leave the house means he is taking authority of his father in that situation.Even the Heavens will be happy with him,His ancestors will be so proud of him and then his father will know he has a true son.Even the whole family will support him in this situation,Nigeria police self go support him move.I know some people will say its a taboo, the bible or no Holy Book support a woman slapping her husband , neither does my own tradition.If she curses him, then the fathers blessing will be upon him, so is the blessing of the ancestor and gods of our land.I wont hit the woman,just order them to leave the house and destroy all their properties if they dont as my first action, then follow with my action number two which they will regret .

Aguiyimba:

Guy, in this situation wisdom is profitable and two wrongs never make right remember these two people brought him into this world. In as much i don't support what his mum is doing dose not mean he should be rude to her there are better ways he can handle these.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Ayobeck(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lionnation:
I love this question

Ans den
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by nautybride: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
This one don go! So pe Otilo!
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nekky5(f): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
At 20 years ,you should stand up and defend your father knowing the kind of mother you have. You are equally older than your sister, if you are not comfortable with the kind of life she is living, put it to her that you would one day deal with her if she continues with that life style. Your mother is frustrating the entire family and someone would someday insult your father because of how he is being treated. once your mother and sister sees that you are ready to change it for them if that nonsense persists, they would have no choice than to succumb to peace . Be wise while you go about your actions.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by daboy18: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Guderian:
Daboy18
Igbo family right?

Yoruba
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by gbami(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.

I wanted to ignore your story, but reading some of the comments warranted me to say something.
It seems to me that you are a wise 20rs old boy.

First thing, don't get involve in your parents quarrels and don't take sides, the only thing you can to is to separate them if they become physical with each other.

Your father is still in the marriage. If he want to divorce your mother he would have done it a long time ago. So, he remains in the marriage because he benefits if not much at least a little from the union.

You mother is a bad woman, thank God you know. Whenever you become independent and live on your own. Don't let your mum visit your girlfriend or wife, she will ruin the marriage.

Your mother may be cheating on your father as well, because a woman that disrespects her husband often time is because she cheats and don't regard him.

As for your sister, time is never fair to women, as she grows older, she'll realise her mistakes and also as often she will dispise your mother as well.

Lastly, be careful with your live.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
U re not too young to act. Our past military leaders took offices at their 20's.

Evil is evil. U can speak out.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by KingofHearts(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

If she starts respecting your Dad, start respecting her.

If you want to live long don’t listen to the advise above, you think your dad is a fool managing your mum the way he has been managing her? Don’t think because she is your mum she cannot poison you o.The best thing is to find how to systematically leave that environment and work on building yourself,only then can you do something meaningful about the matter
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by zakkxx: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
You are not a child, get up and stand for your Father. This is y before you marry any girl check out how they treat their father because that is how the daughter will treat u! Your Sister is a replica of your mother, that was how your mother behave that is y she see nothing wrong in what she is doing! Your Father will die before his time because of over thinking! Rise up and defend your Father before u post his obituary here! If you don’t see the key to the door break it and safe your Father! Stop behaving like a fool! Your mother will just talk she can not do you any thing! Don’t disrespect her but don’t also allow her to kill your Father for you!!

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Guderian(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Yoruba

It's not quite common among yorubas, lipsrsealed

But please take this as an opportunity for you to know how to be aggressive and radical in a wise way.

The world is extremely crazy man, a bit of ruggedness to stamp your authority and shake things up a little bit won't be bad.

As for your sis she'll learn the hard way, dont beat your sis for now she is powerful than you her as she can team up with already made guys and cook a dangerous situation for ya grin

Finally time to be the independent man
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

So in your mind you have made sense?

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by blackslayer: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:

Stay away from loud and mkpurummiri.
How many times have you beaten your mum.
You're messed up and it stinks.

Go get yourself some weedrat stew.

You are still a dimwit! While i will never lay my hands on my mom, the point i was trying to make flew past your fish brain! Or do you think with the smelly hole between your legs still? Fucking bitch!

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Guderian:

It's not quite common among yorubas, lipsrsealed

But please take this as an opportunity for you to know how to be aggressive and radical in a wise way.

The world is extremely crazy man, a bit of ruggedness to stamp your authority and shake things up a little bit wont be bad.

As for your sis she'll learn the hard way, dont beat your sis for now she is powerful than you her as she can teamp up with already made guys and cook a dangerous situation for ya grin

Finally time to be the independent man
It's common with Yorubas actually because at Ijebu, you will see a young girl that have three kids for different men, just that you're disappointed that your tribalistic projection is utterly wrong.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Inali: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

did you just advice someone to beat his mom? Would you beat any of your parent if they erred like his mother?

The mother has done very wrong and she should be in jail sef but never advice anyone to beat a parent cos you don't know now serious that person might take it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Guderian(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
It's common with Yorubas actually because at Ijebu, you will see a young girl that have three kids for different men, just that you're disappointed that your tribalistic projection is utterly wrong.

Oh common we all know the tribe where women domineering their husband is a norm grin

Take note it's not an argument
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by caesymore(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:
Senior adviser on family matters,how old are you again?you re advising a teen to beat up his mother.you must be sick in your head.maybe that's how you were raised.
Just asking?
Op your mum is sick in the head for beating your father,which I totally conderm.

Like two wrongs making a right... Mr. Adviser deserves free lasting beating. I wonder what my generation has become.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by wany(f): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Justbehave:
Sounds made up because your gender is the culprit here.Hypocrites.Op, you and your father are weak to the core.including your father's people. Infact Una shame dey shame me. Dem never born such woman wey go do rubbish where I dey. All my baby mamas,I collected my kids from them and nothing happened. Be a strongman and swallow redpill brother man.
still depends on the type of woman you had babies with,you never start .
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ShoeWorld2(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Guderian:

Oh common we all know the tribe where women domineering their husband is a norm cheesy grin

Take note it's not an argument
I never took it as argument just that we have many like you who always ask about tribe when someone write his story here and it's quite pathetic because this is clearly happening in all tribes. Have you even been to some parts of Edo state that have more landlady than landlords? No, because most of you guys don't travel and you always view the happening from other sides of the country(you see as news) from perspective of tribalism and it's pathetic.
Someone write a story and your only contribution is Igbo right? , this is normal happening across Nigeria families due to poverty and there's one even taking place in your street where someone will be publicly supporting their sons and daughters doing yahoo, cultists, Ashawo and robbery.

Fvck, I'm outta here.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
caesymore:

Like two wrongs making a right... Mr. Adviser deserves free lasting beating. I wonder what my generation has become.
Abeg leavam....na so them dey raise ham,na the things wey he dey do his parents naiim he dey tell op to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Justbehave(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
wany:

still depends on the type of woman you had babies with,you never start .
Yea and I guess all the three baby mamas are stupid based on your statement. Rubbish. Even the female judges that handled the different cases could not dare me e come be swine like you. Getat.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by dazzlingd(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

A useless woman will ruin a man.
She will feed him with poor quality food that will ruin his health, she will give him a bastard child, she will give him STDs and high blood pressure. She will make life unpleasant for him.
If you marry a woman and you see signs of evil in her, divorce her and move on

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by wany(f): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
davillian:

Your mum took advantage of the fact that your dad is sick to beat him for trying to scold his daughter and you stay there de cry like mumu....
After your dad you are the man of the house guy take your spot in that house.....
If na me I will beat my mum and draw blood as for my sister I would break her jaw and her leg
Then go further to throw thier things out of the house....
and one wonders why most of you are living miserably in life, read your bible well when next you have the urge to beat up and injure your biological undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Kreddy: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
how could leaving the house solve the problem?? How could it prevent his father from being slapped or dealt with by her mom??
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Guderian(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
I never took it as argument just that we have many like you who always ask about tribe when someone write his story here and it's quite pathetic because this is clearly happening in all tribes. Have you even been to some parts of Edo state that have more landlady than landlords? No, because most of you guys don't travel and you always view the happening from other sides of the country(you see as news) from perspective of tribalism and it's pathetic.
Someone write a story and your only contribution is Igbo right? , this is normal happening across Nigeria families due to poverty and there's one even taking place in your street where someone will be publicly supporting their sons and daughters doing yahoo, cultists, Ashawo and robbery.

Fvck, I'm outta here.

Goodnight boss cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? / Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.