Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum (39312 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Camberlo(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Sorry dear brother, your mum is already benefitting from Yahoo guys largese.

I will advise you to stand up upright and huzzle for you to be able to make it in life.

For you to take care of your dad, that man needs help.

As for your mum, she will surely regret that action one day but it will be late then.

As for your sister, she will cry and face the consequences.

Ad for men reading this, huzzle, pray hard, don't settle for one woman in your life, also don't throw away your extended family because of a woman.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by royalfly(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.

I cried reading this.. please it's there a proof to this story bringbreal. I want to be friends with your dad.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Bennycollins: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:

Oga although I owe you no explanation....I never upped the mum for spanking his dad,I totally conderned it,same way I have always conderned domestic violence on both spouses.

It's nice t ideal to beat ones parents.... because any child that does that never ends up well.

The dude was advising the op to beat his mother....haba it's not right na.

Can you beat your mother?justing asking.
. My late dad was terminally ill and mum respected and cared for him till he passed on. So I can only imagine my mum beating up my dad in that condition, over nothing else but because he tried to chastise a daughter of his. Maybe I will exercise some restraint by only rebuking her for a start. But at the repeat of such I won't hesitate to beat her, my dear. Nothing will happen, I repeat nothing will happen.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2022
Coded081:

What will you say about a woman that beat up her sick husband just because he wanted to correct the wayward doughter?
No one is applauding her sick altitude...isn't obvious she's sick and needs to be admitted in a psychiatric home?

I was only against one guy advicing the op to spank his mother.
Which was never a good advice

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by royalfly(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:
Senior adviser on family matters,how old are you again?you re advising a teen to beat up his mother.you must be sick in your head.maybe that's how you were raised.
Just asking?
Op your mum is sick in the head for beating your father,which I totally conderm.

But it's ok for the woman to beat the man. I know ur type. Litrate igramous

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2022
Bennycollins:
. My late dad was terminally ill and mum respected and cared for him till he passed on. So I can only imagine my mum beating up my dad in that condition, over nothing else but because he tried to chastise a daughter of his. Maybe I will exercise some restraint by only rebuking her for a start. But at the repeat of such I won't hesitate to beat her, my dear. Nothing will happen, I repeat nothing will happen.
May God rest his soul.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by chigbokingsley(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Dear, I know how you must have been feeling right now, it's very bad of your mom but you contributed 80 percent of what happened and your father whom you know is diabetic have 20 Per. For Christ sake you are the next man of the house, at 18 years you are a man. At least you can harshly with strong words caution your mom and sister. Report them both to other family members and extended family members in the village ( maternal and paternal). Don't raise your hands on your mom but on your sister and watch them change. At most your mom will deprive you her food but your father will feed you.

daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by stormborn28(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:

Sister wey don scatter... probably a mobile walking POS for yahoo boiz.

O dear...I dey imagine the Toto level
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Romanoff(f): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2022
ukaface:
she can’t be redeemable so far as her mum, a female like her allows her to do rubbish.

That's why she needs to be away from her mother.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Blacksavage: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Omo you crack my head
grin grin angry
That your mom be like my mama too dem get shishi for head!!! And for your sister make she arrange herself well before street go use her
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by kinkydude: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Enough said for a day. Now that you know what love/women are not, get ready to Arrange your life NOW. For sure, you won't marry a woman you'll slap around or the one that will engage you in a brawl.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ukaface(f): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Romanoff:

That's why she needs to be away from her mother.
as at this age now, her mum has turned her against her dad and staying with the man would increase her hatred towards her dad. She will just be giving the man hypertension.
And you think that woman will take it peacefully if her daughter leaves her She go make trouble

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by MaverickA3: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Poverty is the cause of this kind of story. And to the OP, do you have to wait for your dad before you deal with your sister?

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You can't say I am muddling things up when you are yourself merely speculating. Or do you have all the facts?

This girl is only 16. She is a minor. She needs protection.

If I were the father, I will take this matter up. The children need to be protected from that irresponsible, violent woman at all cost.

And the OP needs to take up some responsibility now.

I was much younger when I became a man after my mother passed.

The OP needs to grow up now and protect his father and sister.

Running away is cowardly. That woman is a human being after all.

Since it appears like no one in the husband's family wants any of her drama, I will advice the OP to go to any NSCDC office nearby. Let them pick her up. One day behind counter should be enough to make her sober. An undertaking to the effect that nothing grievous must happen to her husband should be a reminder to her any time she tries to bully the man ever again.

I hate bullies with a passion. I want to bash their faces in at the first opportunity.
It takes the grace of God to tame kids of such age, youthful exuberance and the likes.
The girl is working hand in hand with the mother.the mother is obviously misleading her.

She's the least of my worries...the op's dad is my concern and the op.
I m afraid of her spanking the sick man to death and op has already acquired a messed up childhood.

Secondly it's obvious no one from ops father's side want to have anything to do with the mother,hence the sick man running to get comfort there.

The man should go to the village n stay with his relatives whilst op go out to hustle.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Divay22(f): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Omo shocked shocked shocked
Slap your Husband because of your 16y old daughter shocked shocked

Life don finish o
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by dalass(f): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

If she starts respecting your Dad, start respecting her.

We are talking about someone's mom here The bolded is wrong His dad slapped his wife, she slapped him back. That's between them. A son should never beat his mom, if not he has sown a horrible seed and karma is real undecided
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Osanoghodua1: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2022
The story is not clear, sounds like a cooked one. 20yrs can stop the mum from beating his dad and will follow his dad outside. What sort of man are you?

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Blacksavage:
Omo you crack my head
grin grin angry
That your mom be like my mama too dem get shishi for head!!! And for your sister make she arrange herself well before street go use her
E be like say this water carry style touch your door mat too grin
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by morok22(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Let start by commending OP for his maturity at this tender age. Look, I have read many comments from nairalands. It shows that most of our youths are not matured but mentally and spiritually. How on Earth will a reasonable thinking person will advise you to beat any of your parents no matter the situation. It shows lack of moral upbring and "social media wisdom" that the end is destruction.

My advice for you is as follows:
(1) if you think that your father is weak, what of his relatives? They know what they see before neglecting your mother and allowing her to take control of the house.
Before a woman will misbehave this way, it is more spiritual that physical. She possess a power that all your father family members are afraid of. Nobody wants to die before his time.

(2) Beg your mother not to disrespect your father again because of the negative effect on you children. Try to be polite when you are talking to her because she will think you are supporting your father. Some parents do curse any child that doesn't support their evil acts.

(3) You need to go and meet your father wherever is staying now and beg him that your are not in support of your mother action. Let him realise this on time because he might have been cursing your mother and her children. By begging your father and his family will exempt you from family curse and God's wrath.
(4) You need to be very prayerful for God to open your ways because any woman that beats her husband is heaping curse on her children. Also, pray for your sister. She has already been captured by devil and her future is doomed.
Just to say little. God will restore love and spirit of unit in your family.
Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by 4laferarri(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Lionnation:
advice of a weak man to a weak man

I left an advice that I think can easily be carried out by him since I think is weak.....

So, what would you advice him to do?

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Romanoff(f): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2022
ukaface:
as at this age now, her mum has turned her against her dad and staying with the man would increase her hatred towards her dad. She will just be giving the man hypertension.
And you think that woman will take it peacefully if her daughter leaves her She go make trouble

She can still be fixed. Leaving her with that kid of mother means resigning her to an ill fate.

She can be rehabilitated.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Realguyman1(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Wow, what a house of ajeboters. At the age of 20 ur Mom lock ur sick Dad outside and treating u that she will lock u outside too if u dare open the door for him and u went inside crying, na wa o "what an ajeboter child". And u even went to look for ur Dad the next day and told him to come back home and he refused(What a house of ajeboters).

At the age of 20, I was already controlling myself and was even part of the decisions making in our home. Not that I advice u to disrespect ur mom o, but u can't tell me that at the age of 20 u are still voiceless in your home. If ur Mom could go that length disrespecting herself, ur sick Dad and u, then she deserved to be handle with an iron hand.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by PeterObi4LP: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

In as much as I don't want to believe this news, them no born my 16yr old sister when I'm 4yr older than her to sleep outside and come back anytime she likes.

Them no born my mama well to return the slap my papa give her wayward daughter in front of me. She'll either go on her kneels after preparing my dad's favorite to beg him or she leaves the house immediately.

You are not a man for even going inside to start crying. Them no born my mama well make I dey alive and she lock my dad outside. Not possible. No matter how wicked my mum is, she will meet me in devil form.

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Wisfem: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Hmmm beating my mum never i cannot try that , not even in my dream sorry this your advice is not good

Never try that , the repercussions for that is extreme destruction ...
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by freeborn02: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

I don't think this is a good advice
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Emmanuel909090: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

You are 4 years older than you sister and you can'tcall her to order.

You must be a weak man, a matter you should handle you are letting your father stress himself.

Next time, 2 slaps will reset her brain.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2022
The reason why you see ladies misbehaving, shaking yansh on social media, exposing delicate parts of their body in public and social media is because of bad parenting and poor monitoring of the kids when they were younger.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by COOL10(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2022
Justbehave:
It's a pity how no woman on this forum has condemned the woman actions. Go and read how they are finishing men on another thread that involves a man. Lol.

As expected. Why do you think the devil decided to approach Eve instead of Adam? There's no difference between them and the devil.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ekerintee: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2022
If I were him,I will give her one day to pack and leave d house ,so also my sister.if I am the eldest male child,I will enforce it with the help of my dad's family.As I believe ,this guy benefits something from his mum which he is afraid to lose,age 20 to me is already an adult.if he can't defend his dad,he is weak.Boys defend their mum ,even a 7yr will defend his mum if someone attack her.i believe the mum is the one paying for the house and also bread winner.she sends him to school.in that case ,I will leave the house and never return .As a man ,I can huzzle legit .when at 20 ,U depend so much on your mum,U may end up like Ur dad.

Aguiyimba:

This advice is very wrong please don't take it
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Connected1: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

God knows the day anyone will beat up my Father, I will finish that person, I don't care if it's my future wife or my mother.
NB: there are punishments you guys to an Adult that they would prefer you beat them up.
I hate rubbish.

I started leading my house at 16 because my Dad had some issues and remained weak so at 20 you should be able to take serious actions, be bold and confident, if you are weak, hit the gym or do some manual labour to become strong, since you have the wisdom already, you can easily put things in check.

These rubbish can't happen in my parents house while I am around, I have noticed that these modern females are usually useless, that's how my sisters give me headache too, left for me alone, I don't a female child.

But with proper conditioning you will put them in check, don't give any of them freedom.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Kaycee54321(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

Papa slap Mama. Mama treat Papa fuckup. Your advice na make pikin wound Mama.

Chineke nna, if my situation will ever warrant this advice, shrink my balls.

Amin.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by meobizy(f): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Okay. Seen. OP is younger than twenty. He is likely seventeen or eighteen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party / Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.