Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum (39314 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by chikason22(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.
Sorry about that bro. I pray for peace in your family. The truth is, your mum behaved like your sister when she was a teenager hence the backing.
Another truth is, your sister returned from a dick appointment. She has been seriously dicked hence the disrespect for your dad
That's the reason why I avoid any teenager in terms of conversation who has been thoroughly dicked. They can insult you even on a small matter. The sight of devouring joysticks give them moral. So sad. Peace I wish you and your family.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by blackslayer: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:
Senior adviser on family matters,how old are you again?you re advising a teen to beat up his mother.you must be sick in your head.maybe that's how you were raised.
Just asking?
Op your mum is sick in the head for beating your father,which I totally conderm.

Bitch! Did you read the part where he says his mom beat up his sick father? Bleep you and your sanctimonious attitude! Respect is earned and it is not a right by virtue of age!

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

If she starts respecting your Dad, start respecting her.

You deserve one bottle from me
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by SpaceX: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

I heard rumours that she is dating a yahoo boys at only 16 years she has a Iphone 12 pro max and expensive clothes and hair my mum doesn't care
your sister behavior is common among young woman it's a societal problem called rebellious spirit. Ignore her and strive in your career. Tell your dad to ignore her. The talk plenty, I can't say it all.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by stormborn28(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2022
chinae:

What you don't know is that your sis kept your mum in the know of happenings between her and the Yahoo boy even before she left home that day.

The boy talks to your mum on phone, she is driven by fund cos I believe she boy also buys gift or some form of transfer income for your mum.

My body language at home even at 15 years, no one in my family can try any unrest to the point of maltreating a full grown man. I aware what that guy above advices is my personal action.

I will not beat her up, once she is done maltreating him, I will endure she get atleast 2 well augmented slaps. This will send serious msg to her.

I will repeat same action if it is my dad maltreating my mum.

Treating your parents as if you are mates is a very terrible omen..never you lay your hands on your parents... Nature watchessssssss
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2022
blackslayer:

Bitch! Did you read the part where he says his mom beat up his sick father? Bleep you and your sanctimonious attitude! Respect is earned and it is not a right by virtue of age!
Stay away from loud and mkpurummiri.
How many times have you beaten your mum.
You're messed up and it stinks.

Go get yourself some weedrat stew.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by toprealman: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.
You watched your mum beat your dad up and was threatened to be thrown outside and you did nothing?
You think 20 years is not old enough to be the man right?

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Aguiyimba(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
ekerintee:

If I were him,I will give her one day to pack and leave d house ,so also my sister.if I am the eldest male child,I will enforce it with the help of my dad's family.As I believe ,this guy benefits something from his mum which he is afraid to lose,age 20 to me is already an adult.if he can't defend his dad,he is weak.Boys defend their mum ,even a 7yr will defend his mum if someone attack her.i believe the mum is the one paying for the house and also bread winner.she sends him to school.in that case ,I will leave the house and never return .As a man ,I can huzzle legit .when at 20 ,U depend so much on your mum,U may end up like Ur dad.

Guy, in this situation wisdom is profitable and two wrongs never make right remember these two people brought him into this world. In as much i don't support what his mum is doing dose not mean he should be rude to her there are better ways he can handle these.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Connected1: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
meobizy:
Okay. Seen. OP is younger than twenty. He is likely seventeen or eighteen.
I think he's 14 because I can't imagine this nonsense happening in my parents house while I am 16-20 year old.

There will be an Extended Family Meeting and everyone at fault will have their share of their nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Kaysalas(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

daboy18, if you are the true son of your father, listen and act accordingly to the quote above. Your papa go still chop more beatingS if you don't stop it. Start working out in a gym nearby. Your mum needs be taught a strong lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by seunjungle1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Is your family foundation lay on culture?
Which part of the country do you come from(i.e, some people tradition and culture support what your mother did to your father)
What's your age and level of your education?

I must know the answers to the above questions before I can know what to comment on
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Connected1: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
frozen70:

So sorry for the whole embarrassing things that happened and still happening

I think you have to beg dad to come back home so that your mum will see that he loves his family

Now the most important advice I will give to you and your dad is to over look your mum and your sister especially when they starr their crazy behavior

You guys should just over look then if you can, at the end of it doesn't work out well for your sister, she will fight with your mum and they will become black enemies

You and your dad will just be observing
There's nothing inside this your Coconut Head.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by bonnyhope: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Is this actually a true life story?

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Enemyofpeace: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Op what did you do as the son of your father? It's your duty as a man to discipline your sister and also to defend your dad. I'm not asking you to fight your mom, you should have stood up for your dad to confront your mom when she was beating your dad. Honestly you fall my hand, you must be a Chelsea or arsenal fan.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Enemyofpeace: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
bonnyhope:

Is this actually a true life story?
yes now. It happened in my presence

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:

Oga although I owe you no explanation....I never upped the mum for spanking his dad,I totally conderned it,same way I have always conderned domestic violence on both spouses.

It's nice t ideal to beat ones parents.... because any child that does that never ends up well.

The dude was advising the op to beat his mother....haba it's not right na.

Can you beat your mother?justing asking.

If my mum try the nonses his mum did I will not only beat her I will chase to her father's house. Let her start from there

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by davillian(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Your mum took advantage of the fact that your dad is sick to beat him for trying to scold his daughter and you stay there de cry like mumu....
After your dad you are the man of the house guy take your spot in that house.....
If na me I will beat my mum and draw blood as for my sister I would break her jaw and her leg
Then go further to throw thier things out of the house....

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Realtizzy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
At 20 you should be able to handle stuffs like this, do not be a weakling , stand up to your mom in good manner, express your feelings, let her know you're of age and would never forget
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by cardoctor(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
U may never understand it. Wait till u grow older then it may make sense.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by samonak(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Hmmm beating my mum never i cannot try that , not even in my dream sorry this your advice is not good

Not necessarily beat your mum,
but threaten her,U fit break bottle for ground or raise you voice or even charge at her. Let her see the beast in you, she go mellow. No TOUCH her oh! But intimidate her, she go pipe down sharply. It's obvious your head is in the right place for deciphering between what's good and bad. I like the fact that you still have regards for your Dad's honour.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Connected1: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
morok22:

Let start by commending OP for his maturity at this tender age. Look, I have read many comments from nairalands. It shows that most of our youths are not matured but mentally and spiritually. How on Earth will a reasonable thinking person will advise you to beat any of your parents no matter the situation. It shows lack of moral upbring and "social media wisdom" that the end is destruction.

My advice for you is as follows:
(1) if you think that your father is weak, what of his relatives? They know what they see before neglecting your mother and allowing her to take control of the house.
Before a woman will misbehave this way, it is more spiritual that physical. She possess a power that all your father family members are afraid of. Nobody wants to die before his time.

(2) Beg your mother not to disrespect your father again because of the negative effect on you children. Try to be polite when you are talking to her because she will think you are supporting your father. Some parents do curse any child that doesn't support their evil acts.

(3) You need to go and meet your father wherever is staying now and beg him that your are not in support of your mother action. Let him realise this on time because he might have been cursing your mother and her children. By begging your father and his family will exempt you from family curse and God's wrath.
(4) You need to be very prayerful for God to open your ways because any woman that beats her husband is heaping curse on her children. Also, pray for your sister. She has already been captured by devil and her future is doomed.
Just to say little. God will restore love and spirit of unit in your family.
Remain blessed.
You are speaking pure rubbish.

She's not heaping any curse on that boy well maybe her sister and there's nothing spiritual here, the husband is weak and she took advantage of the situation, if someone manly enough put her in check she will bend.

She's feeling like a Lioness because there's no one to put her in check.

All these church people, una matter dae tire person, all I see here is beg and beg and beg, do you think it's what solves this kind of situation.

I am 100% sure you haven't handled a situation similar to this and I know he will like this your advice because he's weak.

3 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by cole19(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
I will be dropping 1.30 odds daily. Strictly Sportybet�
This is my little contribution to humanity�
Invest as low as 10k to make approximately 150k in just 10 days�

NB: baff soap before you play my game o abeg

Free for the first 10 days starting from today..
After 10 days.. Baba, nothing comes for free o

Join:
https:///FRkQkF0v2A82qP0zYk6IhI
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by unamamatoto: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

Op, follow this advice... This is the real deal... Real matterz (no oofeinse) angry angry

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

Allah bless you

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Bla bla bla. You don't become rich by blabbing and bragging and being weak. A 20 year old man like you already showing signs of weakness like a toddler. If you don't work on yourself, your dream of becoming rich in future will remain a dream.

How to deal with your mother, just drag her into an empty room and lock her up. That's how to treat people with animalistic tendencies.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ekerintee: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
It will continue to happen if he does not take action but when d mum knows he is around and what he is capable of doing.she won't try it again, unless the mum is the strongest in the house.He doesn't need to fight her,when the woman knows what he is capable of doing.she will not try raising her hand on their father in his presence .when she knows he cant do anything.it will happen second time,giving them quit notice and declare war if they don't go is the best option They come back after the my dad's family decide they are forgiven.That is acting as a man.If it happens the other way ,I will defend my mum.i have seen a young boy of 5 defending his mum,not to talk of a 20 year old who can't stand to defend his dad

Aguiyimba:

Guy, in this situation wisdom is profitable and two wrongs never make right remember these two people brought him into this world. In as much i don't support what his mum is doing dose not mean he should be rude to her there are better ways he can handle these.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

ur a pussy me it will never happen in that hóuse he will sleep in it all everyone sleeps outside at 20yrs u still act like a kid

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by 3kay945(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

In as much as I don't want to believe this news, them no born my 16yr old sister when I'm 4yr older than her to sleep outside and come back anytime she likes.

Them no born my mama well to return the slap my papa give her wayward daughter in front of me. She'll either go on her kneels after preparing my dad's favorite to beg him or she leaves the house immediately.

You are not a man for even going inside to start crying. Them no born my mama well make I dey alive and she lock my dad outside. Not possible. No matter how wicked my mum is, she will meet me in devil form.

I can't help than to laugh at this your submission. grin

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by eazyduzit: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
You'll leave to pamper your father and your Dad will surely leave to enjoy you.
Don't give up
daboy18:

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Frustrate ur mum to death. Why d cry? Nonsense. At 20 you cannot stand up to an irresponsible woman? Daaaaammmmmmnnnn.
Pack all ur mum's hollandaise, English wax, lace etc, sell them go to akute and rent a cheap house and take ur dad away with you. Use ur head.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by chinae(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
stormborn28:

Treating your parents as if you are mates is a very terrible omen..never you lay your hands on your parents... Nature watchessssssss
Let nature watch me correct what would have destroyed both nature and the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party / Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.