Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic (537 Views)

Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / FG Establishes 12 Research ‘Centres Of Excellence’ In Nigerian Universities / EFCC Has Recovered N500bn, Secured 486 Convictions Under Me – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by ItsTutsi(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2022
BY VINCENT UJUMADU

AWKA—NO fewer than 486 centres of examination magic in Anambra State are to be shut down as part of measures to curb examination malpractices in the education sector, the Commissioner for Education, Professor Kate Omenugha, has said.

Speaking at the 10th anniversary of St. Joseph’s Academic Award for 2014, the commissioner observed that the miracle centres had been aiding and abating examination malpractices, especially during West African School Certificate Examinations, WASC, and National Examination Council, NECO, examinations.

According to her, the decision to shut down the magic centres became necessary due to the manner their operators have fashioned them to swindle unsuspecting, desperate candidates.
She said: “We have govern-ment and approved private schools that are saddled with the responsibility of training our children to become functional members of our society.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-close-486-centres-exam-magic/

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by ItsTutsi(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Miracle centres! It's all over the the south east.. that's way the flat.heads are always topping WAEC chart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by Roboto11: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2022
So na even miracle centre dem dey use?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by Bluntguy: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Miracle centres! It's all over the the south east.. that's way the flat.heads are always topping WAEC chart
South East Kee you there. Where in the world is oluwole located?
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by Bluntguy: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:
So na even miracle centre dem dey use?
E get any miracle center wey pass Tinubu in Nigeria?
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by Roboto11: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Bluntguy:

Any miracle center wey pass Tinubu in Nigeria?

A true miracle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by Roboto11: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Bluntguy:

South East Kee you there. Where in the world is oluwole located?

We are following the report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:

A true miracle.

Built by the Chinese.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by Roboto11: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

Built by the Chinese.

Which Obi always quotes.

By the way, hope your telephone was made in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:

Whom Obi always quotes.

By the way, hope your telephone was made in Nigeria.

I don't claim that which is not mine.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by Bluntguy: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:

A true miracle.
See the miracle..

1 Share

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by PeterObi4LP: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Now I believe in the word "Whom God has blessed, no man born of a woman can cause".

APC and their 30k monthly online bush babies and urchies have tried all they can to bring President Peter Obi down but their propaganda is not working.

For the record, name one miracle center you know in Anambra state? I did my NYSC years back in Anambra state.

Bush babies stop stop seek attention where there is none.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by Roboto11: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Now I believe in the word "Whom God has blessed, no man born of a woman can cause".

APC and their 30k monthly online bush babies and urchies have tried all they can to bring President Peter Obi down but their propaganda is not working.

For the record, name one miracle center you know in Anambra state? I did my NYSC years back in Anambra state.

Bush babies stop stop seek attention where there is none.

Commissioner for Education, Professor Kate Omenugha, must be lying.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Centres Of Exam Magic by duro4chang(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
ItsTutsi:
No wonder!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Monorail: Why Blaming Ameachi? / See Peter Obi’s Campaign Turnout In Enugu 24 Hours After Tinubu’s Rally (video) / BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.