Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? (4287 Views)

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. / Please, I Need Help On Virginal Discharge Of My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by Swonder: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
Please Doctor I want to know the causes, effect and solution of whitish discharge out of my virginal each time I have fun with my husband? Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
small eggs coming out of your vag.ina after se.x?!?!?!?!?!?! pls go take an appointment with your local doctor ASAP!!!!!
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
*disgusting*

vaginal infection? or you mean the natural bacterial-killing mucous that women usually have?
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by MrGlobe(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Wanted to joke about this but backed off since your married. I respect marriage; however, see your Doctor asap
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by tpia5: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
please use appropriate language and spelling when asking questions.

cant make head or tail of that description.

are you saying you have a whitish discharge after s.ex or is this a man typing.
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by obowunmi(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2011
Its cum. Means ure enjoying your husband.
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2011
^^ have you ever seen female cuum that is like a "white, small egg shape"?! at least this is what she wrote before EDITING her post!!!
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by Greenslim: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2011
see the doctor first. Going for test will answer the question.
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by deebimark(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2011
please contact the best physician and resolve the issue.
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by Swonder: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
Noted.Thank you all !
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by TSpayne: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
The Differential Diagnoses for a whitish vaginal discharge:
- Candidiasis
- Leukorrhoea (physiological/pathological)
- Chlamydia infection
- Bacterial Vaginosis (various forms)
When trying to describe vaginal discharge, try to characterise it better. You should be able to say:
- If it has an odour (very important)
- Causes Itching
- If its worse before or after your period
- Consistency, is it cheesy or watery ?
- Pain associated with the discharge
- etc
This is how you can help a dr arrive at the cause and treatment of the discharge.
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by EvilBrain1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
T-Spayne:

The Differential Diagnoses for a whitish womanly discharge:
- Candidiasis
- Leukorrhoea (physiological/pathological)
- Chlamydia infection
- Bacterial Vaginosis (various forms)

It might also be her husband's se.men. You never know.
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by nsodo: 6:39am On Sep 05, 2011
Please you might be infected with one of the numerous sexually transmitted diseases and it better you seek check up and treatment from the doctors because it you do not go for it urgently you might loss you're marriage because any time you may fail to produce as the sickness might affect your uterus.
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by shegosay: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2011
You have been given the best answer(go and see a doctor) i have similar issues as your,and i was told to do three different kind of test.(sample of ur blood,urine,and scan),pls do nt forget b4 you wil start the treament after test ,make sure ur husband is also treated ,becos that is the only way you cn get perfect treatment.Most important thing dat u must nt 4get( all ur underwears will need to be change) i.e buyng new one's.
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
shegosay:

Most important thing dat u must nt 4get( all your underwears will need to be change) i.e buyng new one's.

whoever told you the above lie, must have been working in a underwear store, lol!
if you clean your undies properly, you do NOT need to buy new ones.
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by shegosay: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2011
I do not know of that,but one the doctor that told me does nt have a shop of such items
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by BushMIke: 1:38am On Sep 06, 2011
you probably have a vaginal infection by what is called candidiasis or moniliasis. it is common in women. buy clortrimazol virginal ovules. put one ovule in your vagina once a day for 7 days and thats it and ooh, for your husband, he needs to rub nistatine cream on his penis daily during your treatment.
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by mummy3(f): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2011
Evil Brain:

It might also be her husband's se.men. You never know.

You may be right o  grin grin grin
It could be ignorance o
This Nairalanders una no go kill person
Auntie poster, why post this kind of thing here
You should have jus gone straight to your doctor now haaaba!

Infact i refused to believe that its a lady that posted this. Na man jooo
Re: What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? by mummy3(f): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

whoever told you the above lie, must have been working in a underwear store, lol!
if you clean your undies properly, you do NOT need to buy new ones.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abi. i beg after treating your self thoroughly washed your old undies with hot water and continue using them.

(1) (Reply)

Side Effects Of Butt Enlargement Cream / 2012 ~ Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer HSK-6699 / Health Minister Announces Plan For Effective Primary Health Care System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.