Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? (844 Views)

To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Crystalom5: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
I look at my present life and it feels like I'm not going anywhere close to where I want to be in life.

I see some houses that I wish I could live in but each time I check the price tag for such houses, it feels impossible.

I mean how can a guy with less than N100 in his main bank account be dreaming of living in a house of N100m or N500m?

It feels almost impossible.

It doesn't make me to stop day dreaming though.

But honestly sometimes it feels impossible. I hustle hard. But it feels like I always return to ground zero every few months.

This month will be going well and then the next month, I suddenly find it hard to even eat.

All I just need is money to be able to buy myself a fancy house. Another fancy house for my step mom and her kids.

And just enough to live comfortably. But getting from here to there is what I don't know how to do exactly.

Honestly, I wish I knew how. Honestly, I wish I sabi the road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Flora2Sweet: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
We plenty gather my brother.....

Imagine me using my last card to buy a phone, so that in the next 3yrs I won't be talking about a phone, so i fit save...

Viam the one i got started developing faults... the most painful part of it is that. No one can fix it, cus it's an Hardware issue....

Just dey pray e go better....
We can only dream and leave the rest to God"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by DispatcherLagos: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Everybody will not make it in life. Stop putting unnecessary pressure on your self.

Note: life is the worse existence... when you understand this, you will pray to die and go

5 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by ccffwx: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Be patient. From having only 100 naira, you can suddenly have 100billion in the twinkle of an eye. It is God who gives the power to make wealth, so be patient, honest and work.

5 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Cypress042(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
One thing i have come to understand is, the bigger you get, the bigger your responsibility becomes

No need to run faster than your shadow sad

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Tokskob2008: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Never say never dude... Just a second between life and death, a second between being awake and falling asleep. When eventually everything becomes soft, pains of 20yrs suffering will vanish away in just a matter of days when money comes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by LittleBigDick(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Money's not everything

Just self improve your life and things will start blooming

Hit the gym

Attend church and be part of their activities

Eat healthy

Fast

Read books

Obtain a skill ( let it be physically skill )

Interact with babes and psychoanalyse em

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Blupen(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Everybody will not make it in life. Stop putting unnecessary pressure on your self.

Note: life is the worse existence... when you understand this, you will pray to die and go
I always pray to die and go my brother nothing deh this life at all but the problem is that if you go you will still come back again in a different body

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by DispatcherLagos: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Blupen:
I always pray to die and go my brother nothing deh this life at all but the problem is that if you go you will still come back again in a different body
Yes. But not in the same condition
Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Blupen(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Yes. But not in the same condition
Might be worse bro sha it depends on his karma
Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Das1mama: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
I swear SAME TAUGHTS kept ringing in my heart for MONTHS now! ANY SURE PLUG? I SWEAR I DEY GAME!
Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Ibechris2: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Blupen:

What if u go and came back and become a bokoharam or a bandit?

Think it through.
Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Wainey: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

This mentality is too negative.
Making it in life requires discipline and the urge for success.
Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:

I'm telling you, some people are already defeated in thier minds, no wonder no matter the effort they can't make it.

@Crystalom5

I've been in a worst situation but I can tell you, you need two things to come into money:

1. Value: your ability to solve problems or bring convenience to people in such a manner that it can be recognized and worthy to be paid for now.

2. Relationships: advantageous connection to people who can recognise and reward your value at the level it ought to.

There's more to building wealth, most times it takes deliberate preparation some other time it's just a matter of positioning yourself in the right place to meet the right person.
Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by marlow1962(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
That’s believe my bro.
I got mine high, I don’t know about you.
Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by DispatcherLagos: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
I've seen a lot of motivational speakers.
Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Uncle96(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Never say never dude... Just a second between life and death, a second between being awake and falling asleep. When eventually everything becomes soft, pains of 20yrs suffering will vanish away in just a matter of days when money comes.

Woorrddddddd i feel you G

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make Enough Money To Live Comfortably? by Blupen(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2022
Ibechris2:

What if u go and came back and become a bokoharam or a bandit?

Think it through.
I can never be a boko haram or a bandit because am a good person and i have more good karma than bad,
deh way u live your life now will determine how your next life will be...

(1) (Reply)

Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) / Omo Wetin Happen For Here / Long Distance Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.