Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle (42215 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead / Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Godsonkemz:
The policeman and his team are in serious problem. As the matter don reach this height, na only God fit help am. His punishment would serve as a deterrent to other corrupt killer cops.

Dont be so hopeful, all these na media wash, after 2 weeks you wont here the matter again, the aboki will be redeployed to another state to continue the evil work his masters sent him to do.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by kelvine(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Should the police kill all the failures and spare the successful?

Desusi:
certainly NO,
No one would walk with failures sir.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by contigiency(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2023
gaby:

The grief and gnashing of teeth by citizens from every corner of the country shall be yours and your entire lineage's.

May you all get deleted from the face of the earth, you bastard.

Get back on my mentions you slowpoke.

Aschlock

I wish you same my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Robbers Arrested Minutes After Arriving Lagos (photo) / I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] / Army Officer Seen Fighting Police Officer In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.