Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle (42213 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead / Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by OdefaGirl(f): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
If you were shocked at her death, I wonder what you would be hearing of multiples killed in Niger and Kaduna. No life should be more valued than the other....... This nation is filled with lawlessness and bloodshed.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by SuperOnyi: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
shocked

I've been trying to avoid commenting on nairaland, and this topic - but it's very unfortunate and disgusting how we aren't safe in our "own country". Worst still, the barbarian responsible for this abominable act - is a police officer! What irony! Abomination!

We can only imagine how many Nigerians have been killed, and the evil swept under a demonic carpet! My heart is broken, and I'm worried - this can happen to anyone.

I can't imagine the pain, the family is going through - to think, they all screamed "Black lives matter!"... We are not tolerated by other people of the world yet we can not tolerate one another.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by gaby(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
contigiency:

Ewu. To you now, you have made useful contribution.

The grief and gnashing of teeth by citizens from every corner of the country shall be yours and your entire lineage's.

May you all get deleted from the face of the earth, you bastard.

Get back on my mentions you slowpoke.

Aschlock
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by princety24(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
SUCH MOMENTS CAN'T BE FORGOTTEN SO SOON.#Bayelsa
https://fb.watch/hGUCK64Ds5/
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435044/president-buhari-speaks-murder-pregnant-lagos-lawyer-bolanle/

When i saw the topic, I knew that it was Garba Shehu speaking and not buhari. clicking on it, i wasn't disappointed. for all we know, buhari might not even be aware of this occurrence. these guys just sit down in one office and draft statements of "buahri said" just to make buhari look good.

this and many more are among the issues raised by endsars protest which buhari was scared of. if the demands of the protests were met, then there will be no need for this half hearted statement

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by olamike47: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
OBidients are taking over everything.
Ezeanya72: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by Yankee101: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
ASP don finish
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by FireUpNow(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nigeria police don shit for church inside alter come use book of Psam 90 clean nyansh. RIP to the Late Mrs Bolanle Raheem and my condolences to her family
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by omonnakoda: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Justice 4 Bolanle.

The officer must be sentenced to death too.
If only that would bring her back to life
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

That's ur headache Mr man. Read ur comment again and see how dumb u are.

The guy gaby you are talking to, has 10000% higher I.Q than you or anyone in your miserable lineage will ever have. Ask around dirty boy. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by Biafraaa: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Imagine if this happened to a young successful man, they would have tagged it a Yahoo boy or Ipob. Useless government
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by Owologbo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435044/president-buhari-speaks-murder-pregnant-lagos-lawyer-bolanle/

I'm sure if all the people reacting now reacted to the guy that was killed some days back by these same officers, from this same police station; this won't have happened.

Rubbish people that keep silent when police killed ordinary people with no provocation.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by kevwemike: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
gaby:
When is he going to speak on the genocide currently going on in Southern Kaduna?

Oh, na this one wey everybody dey talk about now dey reign so let's jump on the wagon.

Where is Adeshina?

Garbage Lawal don give him opinion carry lie put for Bubu head.
he can't speak on it because they are not members of the BAR
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by jaxxy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is not the only case that happened at ajah or that police station recently.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by Sapaz02: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
What is he speaking on pls. Does this man even know the rate of killings on going in the country he so claimed to be over seeing?
Dear nairalanders & Nigerians, this is the appropriate time for us to correct all these abnormalities going on in this country. If we as a people miss this golden opportunity, then we should have ourselves to be blamed. God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by BigBashiru: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
chiefolododo:
We need a president who can revive a dead body like this one

Everything is not a joke or meme
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by BigBashiru: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sapaz02:
What is he speaking on pls. Does this man even know the rate of killings on going in the country he so claimed to be over seeing?
Dear nairalanders & Nigerians, this is the appropriate time for us to correct all these abnormalities going on in this country. If we as a people miss this golden opportunity, then we should have ourselves to be blamed. God bless Nigeria.

Nigerians hv always had themselves to blame since 1960
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
TMSMedia:

But when they burnt a lady because they said she abused their prophet he made no comment oh! World people.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by BigBashiru: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
abobote:
First time, the same Buhari who couldn't speak about the murder of Deborah, and the recent massacre in southern Kaduna

It wasn't Buhari that spoke. It's his media aide. The guy may not even be aware the shooting happened..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by Truthdeypain: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

That's ur headache Mr man. Read ur comment again and see how dumb u are.

You and all your family members will be slaughtered the way these SKD fellows have consistently been and nobody will ask any questions.

Worthless soul.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by harmony75: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
This new naira notes #500 & #1000 is my concern fake will be great na inside water I go dey test my own ☺️ this money is going to have alot of fake!
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by LilleG(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Irupetepete:
Orisirisi
These people are trying to make it look as though they care....
We still have many bolanle in the kidnappers den, sambisa forest, hospitals, southern kaduna..etc.... Even Deborah they killed for blasphemy is also a bolanle these nuisance failed

Una Sha Wan talk make he no be like say una Don turn deaf and dumb
I swear. Very sad
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by TechnologyGuru: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Justice 4 Bolanle.

The officer must be sentenced to death too.
I stand with you jare smiley
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by Glead(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
When they about leaving the office !
When gain sense of human lost after the election !
Cunny and crafty idiots
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by Mozegee: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
A hypocrisy that is what this man is. This man has never for one day condem the activities of fulanis in South kaduna
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by Reference(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Not reading this nonsense. What useless speech is he going to make. The least he can do is to apologize to Nigeria for not heeding the endSARS message and reforming the armed services particularly the police top to bottom.

Instead he and his cohorts went about persecuting those whose blood, sweat and tears should have ensured needless murders and extra judicial slayings by uniform men and women ended that year.

I said it then that the truncating of the process would turn around and bite this country badly like incomplete medication to an infection and that the police will become even more callous than ever.

If that policeman is not made and example, tried for murder and sentenced to death then government has abdicated it's responsibility for law and order and the citizens then have a right to step in at will.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by ofemigeorge(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
When is tenure is about to end , did he starts to speakup. Hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by Cromagnon: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
gaby:
When is he going to speak on the genocide currently going on in Southern Kaduna?

Oh, na this one wey everybody dey talk about now dey reign so let's jump on the wagon.

That's how democracy works
Politicians only respond to numbers

Where is Adeshina?

Garbage Lawal don give him opinion carry lie put for Bubu head.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by dododawa1: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
RICH and CONNECTION death is different to POOR and NON CONNECTION death in NIGERIA.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle by dododawa1: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
RICH and CONNECTION people death is different to POOR and NON CONNECTION people death in NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Robbers Arrested Minutes After Arriving Lagos (photo) / Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander / I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.