Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) (2218 Views)

Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks / 2023: It's A Scam Promising Igbos Presidency, We Want Referendum - Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by tuborme: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Front page

1 Like

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by stanluiz(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
nedu666:
grin grin grin from buhari will hand over to umahi to atiku will hand over to soludo. Anywhere belle face politician. Is atiku and tinubu not his age mates. Let him contest for president lets see how far.
It Started by Buhari will hand over power to Rochas Okorocha because he is the only igbo man that knows how to play politics and build bridge. cheesy

The same Okorocha that couldn't get any single vote during APC primaries. No a single vote. The Northerners that he asslick no even look him face.

Buhari throw all of them under the bus including Dave Umahi another pathetic asslicker.

Where is Okorocha today ? Is people still talking about him. He is now forgotten.

Now that buhari phase have passed. Is now Atiku will hand power to an igboman. The same Atiku that is serial loser. He said it in Enugu and Anambra and Igbo leaders there believe him. Pathetic!

No wonder soludo has been misbehaving. He think he is the chosen candidate from the east. What a delusional man!! cheesy He didn't learn from what happened to Okorocha, Umahi, Ouk etc.

Igbo politicians keep getting scammed every four years using the same format. When will their eyes open ?

Anyway it is bound to happen because most of them are fighting for their selfish and personal interest hiding under " Igbo president" .

They are waiting for cabals and power brokers that will give president instead of selling themselves to the Nigeria masses and voters.

That why they are angry, envious and bitter of Peter obi because of the weight he is pulling and the organic support he keep getting even outside the South East.

Peter obi is totally different from them that why they keep attacking him and try to pull him down.

But Peter obi the rock is not moved by their shenanigans and thier back bitting.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by PeterObi4LP: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
If Obi kinsmen is scared of him because he will not bring out Nigeria money to share, Nigerians should rally around such man (Obi) and make him their next president.

Everybody you see fighting Obi in one way or another is benefitting from this present government and wouldn't want Obi to enter so that they will keep milking the country dry.

Arthur Eze knows his oil bloc will be taking away from him, he's already scared of Obi presidency.

God bless Nigeria incoming President
Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by techWriter3: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
The jackass must do forgotten he said this
Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by BossGerald: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Bros u provoke o

But on a serious note, what is wrong with the ibo elite. I could have sworn that they would have given Peter obi 101%
I didn't expect this from the ibos at all

Igbos corrupt elite...

But you should know igbos have no king, nobody lords over them...Arthur eze knows he's wasting his time, we show am shege in the last 3 and 4 Anambra election where he supported the thief Tony nwoye.

Despite their rigging, dem no win...how much more with Bvas system, haha

1 Like

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by depato88(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
stanluiz:
It Started by Buhari will hand over power to Rochas Okorocha because he is the only igbo man that knows how to play politics and build bridge. cheesy

The same Okorocha that couldn't get any single vote during APC primaries. No a single vote. The Northerners that he asslick no even look him face.

Buhari throw all of them under the bus including Dave Umahi another pathetic asslicker.

Where is Okorocha today ? Is people still talking about him. He is now forgotten.

Now that buhari phase have passed. Is now Atiku will hand power to an igboman. The same Atiku that is serial loser. He said it in Enugu and Anambra and Igbo leaders there believe him. Pathetic!

No wonder soludo has been misbehaving. He think he is the chosen candidate from the east. What a delusional man!! cheesy He didn't learn from what happened to Okorocha, Umahi, Ouk etc.

Igbo politicians keep getting scammed every four years using the same format. When will their eyes open ?

Anyway it is bound to happen because most of them are fighting for their selfish and personal interest hiding under " Igbo president" .

They are waiting for cabals and power brokers that will give president instead of selling themselves to the Nigeria masses and voters.

That why they are angry, envious and bitter of Peter obi because of the weight he is pulling and the organic support he keep getting even outside the South East.

Peter obi is totally different from them that why they keep attacking him and try to pull him down.

But Peter obi the rock is not moved by their shenanigans and thier back bitting.

You have said it all
Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
ggood:
MOST Igbos are foolish, I was thinking all the Igbos will support their son, I have not seen any northern Elites condemning Atiku and Rabiu Kwankwoso openly.
Your generation is foolish. Is it no longer a democracy? Why must the action of an inconsequential few result to most Igbos been foolish? You are a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Doyou2019: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Felabrity:
They get their own candidate, he is not Peter obi

That was why Soludo was crying on his Facebook page, because he thinks he should have been the rightful candidate from the east..

What they don't understand is, even in 10 years, aside Peter Obi, no politicians from the east will get this nationwide acceptance as a presidential candidate

This your last paragraph is very underrated, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by olisaEze(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur Eze in the mud! Oga billionaire is nothing but a serial liar! Worse still, it’s his own people he prefers to lie to! The same promises he delivered unfulfilled to his people in 2015 is what he has brought for them again. It is so apparent that this election is the people vs the bloodsucking elite in Nigeria. angry

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Waterysperm: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Author Eze na big mumu nah. Nobody takes him serious.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by floret23(f): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2022
ggood:
MOST Igbos are foolish, I was thinking all the Igbos will support their son, I have not seen any northern Elites condemning Atiku and Rabiu Kwankwoso openly.
MOST Igbos politicians are foolish...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by floret23(f): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2022
stanluiz:

No need for addition or subtraction. Peter Obi is different from an average igbo politician. Unlike Obi, they all lack integrity! You can't compare Obi with any of them.
Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by stanluiz(m): 1:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Moderators should push this to front page.
Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by BigIyanga: 2:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Felabrity:
They get their own candidate, he is not Peter obi

That was why Soludo was crying on his Facebook page, because he thinks he should have been the rightful candidate from the east..

What they don't understand is, even in 10 years, aside Peter Obi, no politicians from the east will get this nationwide acceptance as a presidential candidate
In fact, if Obi does not win in 2023, he stands a better chance in 2027 than any south eastern candidate. Soludo has not finished his 1st term.. and he’s dreaming of presidency.. pipe dream lol
Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Winnersunited: 5:41am On Dec 28, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Oil dey your head. Infact if Peter Obi didn't win it, Igbos should forget anything about Presidency. I will personally use my money to campaign against any Igbo man that comes out for Presidency.
Abeg, calm down. There will always be little little distractions. Politics and Political power can never be smooth.
Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by bentenny(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2022
As much as i am supporting Peter Obi primarily due to his capability and competence to lead the country,i am also aware that he also represents Igbo's best chance of finally getting to power!
I will be watching the number of votes that Peter Obi will be getting from the southeastern region!
I want to see block votes of 90% and above to convince me!
If the igbos do not unite and vote for Peter Obi,they should not come out next time and cry about marginalization because no one esp me will take them serious!
Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Kingspin(m): 1:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Stop follow fellow politicians.
Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by gidgiddy: 1:43am On Dec 29, 2022
If a Nigerian President can decide who will be the next President, Jonathan would have decided in 2015 that he will be President
Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Mrpojj(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Alfredody:
A video of Arthur Promised Ndi Igbo presidency after President Buhari surfaced days after he told the public he is not supporting Obi.
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChbtQpRUzGY
This is why Igbo youths hate their elite politicians,
So after saying this , some years ago
Now he is saying same with atiku
After atiku 8 years , he will repeat the same with another northerner, shameless bunch

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Stopped Talking About Politics In My Neighborhood. / Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! / I Am Now A Local Govt. Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.