Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? (32766 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Hotty321(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Litmus:

....because of the law. The law abroad (in most Western countries) is like a trap waiting to ruin your entire life's plan.

Yes, and the western people come here and still be doing anyhow
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by occfx: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brownshoe:
how can be I eating chicken and shawarma, the witches wey curse our land na bad thing them do o.

I tell you God gave us everything, Devil hijack am.

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Uchedizzy(f): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jokerman:

But sweater
wont be enough
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by azpekuliar: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chasemaduka:
Abuja is the closest you can be to europ. Zero police brutality.
Good roads, sane environment. Aboki shut up. NEXT?

Ever heard of ‘Apo 6’?
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Lingudy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
I would also love to travel abroad but most people get scared because of the level of racism melted on them. But this won't stop me from traveling if I get the opportunity, God is always our strength.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Chasemaduka: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2022
17 years ago. Any other references? Like the brutality of the NPF in other part of the countryas we speak?
azpekuliar:

Ever heard of ‘Apo 6’?
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Chasemaduka: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Your point are valid and reasonable, unlike people here who will miss taking hard drugs in uncompleted buildings or missing cheap and dirty nigerian brothel.

But even in Nigeria there are tribalism and religious violence, i dont think as a nigerian if that will be a big deal for you.
Lingudy:
I would also love to travel abroad but most people get scared because of the level of racism melted on them. But this won't stop me from traveling if I get the opportunity, God is always our strength.

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by DonroxyII: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:
The gay thing,

I don't want my kids to become gay or change their gender, or queer, or refer to themselves as non binary, why will i be having a conversation with my son and I'll refer to him as they them? It's abnormal.
Imagine Your own son Fa, Person wey you go wire with Cords and His Head go Reset but do that at Obodo Oyinbo and Go to Prison while the Child is taken away from You forever!

Team African!
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by DonroxyII: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Pimine:

The main thing for me na cold, bro. Even for naija here, for close to 3 years now, one of my nostrils dey always dey blocked. I don go hospital, take drugs, buy nasal spray e no work. And the symptoms are exacerbated when I feel cold. Can't imagine being in a cold country with these symptoms, honestly.

Let me add this:
I work out. So whenever I do anything that gets my heart racing - it could be as little as 50 pushups, my nostrils immediately get unblocked and I can breathe perfectly.
You simply have Nasal Congestion maybe due to Narrow Nasal Passage and Once Infected the mucus would become much accumulated...... Try to Stay in well ventilated areas and Do more exercises and also watch your level of oxygen intake in order to avoid Cardiac while exercising !

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by DonroxyII: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
ikorodureporta:
Me na language/culture barrier I fear pass... Just imagine me marrying a white chick... Na how we go dey do things everyday I still dey wonder... But I still dey talk am say that womanizing wey I no dey do for naija, if I enta there, na like 5 white chicks go born for me
and Na like 5 white Prisons go sure for You grin

3 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Pimine: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
DonroxyII:
You simply have Nasal Congestion maybe due to Narrow Nasal Passage and Once Infected the mucus would become much accumulated...... Try to Stay in well ventilated areas and Do more exercises and also watch your level of oxygen intake in order to avoid Cardiac while exercising !
Thank you. I've been doing intense workouts: Calisthenics and weight lifting. I started weight training less than 2 weeks ago. I don't understand what you mean by "watch your level of oxygen intake." You mean I should ensure I breathe well, no?

Also, nasal sprays should clear up nasal congestions right? I'm asking because I've used nasal sprays with no result. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by DonroxyII: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pimine:

Thank you. I've been doing intense workouts: Calisthenics and weight lifting. I started weight training less than 2 weeks ago. I don't understand what you mean by "watch your level of oxygen intake." You mean I should ensure I breathe well, no?

Also, nasal sprays should clear up nasal congestions right? I'm asking because I've used nasal sprays with no result. Thanks.
What I mean is that Don't Over Exercise Yourself Once your oxygen intake is low as a result of Narrow Nasal Passage ....

Like One of your Nostril is blocked and One Open that's 50% Oxygen intake then You now Do Intense Exercise that requires 100% Oxygen intake gradually your Heart won't be receiving necessary oxygen from your lungs t9 Power your Muscles Needs with Oxygenated Bloods that's the beginning of Cardiac arrest in the Gym for Some also so Watch out for Dizziness! ... your Gentotype also play a Role .. AA shouldn't have much Issues because they have full disc of Red Blood Cells Ceteris Paribus while Other Gentotype should be Careful !

Also take Deep Breathe with Your nose like 5times at Intervals ... E.g. Close the Blocked Nose with your Index Finger and Take deep Breathe with the Opened Nose Exhales and Take another deep Breathe Exhales for like 5times straight .... Check Your Body Signals afterwards if you Sense better feelings ... then you have been running on lower oxygen intake ....

I no be Doctor ooo, na Accounting I did ... Na Experience I dey Use talk fa so You can take up my words with Your Doc for Clarifications and more Enlightenments!

May we grow to Old Age, Amen !!
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Pimine: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2023
DonroxyII:
What I mean is that Don't Over Exercise Yourself Once your oxygen intake is low as a result of Narrow Nasal Passage ....

Like One of your Nostril is blocked and One Open that's 50% Oxygen intake then You now Do Intense Exercise that requires 100% Oxygen intake gradually your Heart won't be receiving necessary oxygen from your lungs t9 Power your Muscles Needs with Oxygenated Bloods that's the beginning of Cardiac arrest in the Gym for Some also so Watch out for Dizziness! ... your Gentotype also play a Role .. AA shouldn't have much Issues because they have full disc of Red Blood Cells Ceteris Paribus while Other Gentotype should be Careful !

Also take Deep Breathe with Your nose like 5times at Intervals ... E.g. Close the Blocked Nose with your Index Finger and Take deep Breathe with the Opened Nose Exhales and Take another deep Breathe Exhales for like 5times straight .... Check Your Body Signals afterwards if you Sense better feelings ... then you have been running on lower oxygen intake ....

I no be Doctor ooo, na Accounting I did ... Na Experience I dey Use talk fa so You can take up my words with Your Doc for Clarifications and more Enlightenments!

May we grow to Old Age, Amen !!
Amen! Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by SIMPLIFIED(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Pimine:

The main thing for me na cold, bro. Even for naija here, for close to 3 years now, one of my nostrils dey always dey blocked. I don go hospital, take drugs, buy nasal spray e no work. And the symptoms are exacerbated when I feel cold. Can't imagine being in a cold country with these symptoms, honestly.

Let me add this:
I work out. So whenever I do anything that gets my heart racing - it could be as little as 50 pushups, my nostrils immediately get unblocked and I can breathe perfectly.
you need to boost your immune system up, common cold is viral most times and it is strong immune system that is needed to fight it on its own. Eat more healthier foods, ditch sugary drinks, bread, energy drinks. Eat meat, egg, vegetables, liver ( has lots of micronutrients), you can also buy zinc supplements.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Pimine: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2023
SIMPLIFIED:
you need to boost your immune system up, common cold is viral most times and it is strong immune system that is needed to fight it on its own. Eat more healthier foods, ditch sugary drinks, bread, energy drinks. Eat meat, egg, vegetables, liver ( has lots of micronutrients), you can also buy zinc supplements.
Thanks. I don't think it's common cold, but I think your advice is important and quite relevant. I appreciate it.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by azpekuliar: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2023
Chasemaduka:
17 years ago. Any other references? Like the brutality of the NPF in other part of the countryas we speak?

A number if you followed the ENDSARS panel on police brutality set up in the FCT.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Judas1X: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jovialjune1:
The gay thing,

I don't want my kids to become gay or change their gender, or queer, or refer to themselves as non binary, why will i be having a conversation with my son and I'll refer to him as they them? It's abnormal.

What's wrong with being gay, hmm?

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Treadway: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
Judas1X:

What's wrong with being gay, hmm?
what's wrong with wanting to Bleep animals, marrying a tree, or absolutely just getting a hard-on from seeing a corpse? The answers to these is the answer to your question as well.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Treadway: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
I have a morbid fear of 'the snakes in the yard'. You see the yard has many alluring fruits, a scenic ambience, and opportunities to enjoy said fruits. BUT there is just one big problem. There are many snakes 🐍 in the yard, and thus the chances of being bitten by one is very very very high. Worse still, you are not allowed to come in with a stick to defend you and yours from the snakes, you are literally exposed to the snakes with little to no way to defend or protect yourself. And so despite the non-alluring and boring nature of the hut you are in, at least you are not exposed to the snakes, and if you do encounter a snake you have so many weapons at your disposal that you are allowed/empowered to use to defend you and yours from the intruding snake.

That is my biggest fear. I am wise, big, and strong and can ward off any snakes but how about my wife and kids, are they that strong yet? Do I want to take chances exposing them to the snakes in the yard?
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Judas1X: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Treadway:
what's wrong with wanting to Bleep animals, marrying a tree, or absolutely just getting a hard-on from seeing a corpse? The answers to these is the answer to your question as well.

There's nothing morally wrong with any of the things you just mentioned, my guy.

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Treadway: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Judas1X:

There's nothing morally wrong with any of the things you just mentioned, my guy.
to you!...you fit pack dem full your house as your kids my guy, na your own business and prerogative. Nothing do you.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Judas1X: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Treadway:
to you!...you fit pack dem full your house as your kids my guy, na your own business and prerogative. Nothing do you.

From this emotional response, I can already tell you haven't got a clue what morality is. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Treadway: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Judas1X:

From this emotional response, I can already tell you haven't got a clue what morality is. Lol.
great! You can run along now Mandy.

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Judas1X: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2023
Treadway:
great! You can run along now Mandy.

After you, stupid.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Treadway: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Judas1X:

I the person behind the moniker Judas1x am irredeemably stupid.
hey! Shit for brains, you seem to be in self-imposed distress..have you tossed your dad's salad today? seeing as he really isn't your dad...

To be fair, you're the victim in all this, a misnomer was bound to be born to your cunt of a mother who is of way too easy virtue, gobbling up cum from random men through all three orifices, thereby fucking everything up for you and by extension everybody. I happen to know this cos I was her pimpp, before I turned a new leaf. There was no way your genes stood a chance with all that 'activity'. You are a mistake by no singular fault of yours and now just wilding out hopelessly.

Just buy a gun, and shoot a bullet right between both her eyes, and then take it to your head and go out with a bang...

If you are still able to reply, it means you haven't taken this advice seriously, or haven't spoken to the hood cunt about the revelations I made, in which case I give up cos it means you can't be helped.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by Judas1X: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Treadway:
hey! Shit for brains, you seem to be in self-imposed distress..have you tossed your dad's salad today? seeing as he really isn't your dad...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahahaha. I don catch am grin grin. I knew you would take the bait eventually. I could literally smell the inferiority complex in you the moment you started responding to me -- that desperation to win pointless back and forths, to get the upper hand even though you had no tangible response to my queries. A simple question was asked of you but because you obviously lack the cognitive competence to keep up in an actual discussion, you proceeded to spit the dummy like the mental vegetable that you are. Now look at your knees buckling under the weight of your illiteracy and emotional vulnerability. Your prayers have been answered. Don't run for the report button now, I have just what you need. By the time I'm done dragging you in this thread, the mods will be scraping your filthy insignificant remains from the bloody canvas cheesy cheesy cheesy.

First off, the fact that you even took the liberty to edit the content of my post, just to create your own narrative because you wanted to take a shot at me already signals to me that you are completely out of your depth and will soon be getting your arse handed to you in short order, neatly filleted and packaged, ready to get served cool. If you really want to get in a verbal mud slinging match with me, you will need to come with something a lot harder than those infantile kindergarten antics you're pulling up there.

....And the nerve of you to even talk about fathers when you don't have any. I don't register your final statements in this quote as anything more than emotional shrieks from a fatherless invalid.

To be fair, you're the victim in all this, a misnomer was bound to be born to your cunt of a mother who is of way too easy virtue, gobbling up cum from random men through all three orifices, thereby fucking everything up for you and by extension everybody. I happen to know this cos I was her pimpp, before I turned a new leaf. There was no way your genes stood a chance with all that 'activity'. You are a mistake by no singular fault of yours and now just wilding out hopelessly.

grin grin Keep reeling out the wanton escapades of your mother from her secret diary, it won't make me feel any pity for you. I've read it all from start to finish. It's already general knowledge that no woman living on this earth can ever match the legendary whoredom of that grotesque ugly midget you call a mother. There's a list of her clientele in her diary where we can get the names of her cheap customers and begin an oral interview of those who bleeped that short hoe in the anus and those who went in straight...then will have half a chance to know the REAL owner of the inferior sperm than won the race to flagellate your mother's diseased-ravaged ovum grin.

That's why your "father"(in quote grin) swapped your cock-hungry mother for a bottle of snuff and added you to the bargain for a pirated jersey of Paul Pogba cheesy. The unmotivated lackey you call father is the biggest drunk in your LGA who allowed your mother pay her own bride price from her anal bonuses. cheesy grin cheesy grin

May your mother bury every bastard she brought into this world by her hands starting from you. And may she sell her sagging laps and slackened cunt for her monthly hairdo to the dirtiest street bum. On your mother's gravestone will be written "The Unknown Prostitute", and even beyond the grave, your mother's ghost will forever remain in hell getting stuffed by sex-starved demons.

Just buy a gun, and shoot a bullet right between both her eyes, and then take it to your head and go out with a bang...

*Puff*.... *Puff*. Sheeeeeet cool. That's me smoking on the grave of misery where your destiny was buried. Amma snigger on your tomb stone soon cheesy. I shall inscribe "MISERABLE RODENT" on your epitaph with your mother's menstrual blood, after you have been beheaded by penury, stupidity, retardation, bitterness, bigotry and homophobia, and she looks on sorrowfully on her wheel chair, wearing a grimace perfect for Halloween, as your uncles bury your decapitated remains grin grin grin.

You'd better go to the riverside to have a bath of redemption. Wash impotency off your balls, and cleanse your head of misfortune. It might help in ending your frustration and sorrow. But if your bad luck remains stronger than the healing power of water, drown your miserable soul and save the planet the burden of carrying the baggage of your pathetic existence. Remember not to leave any traces of your bastard self behind. You're an abomination that no one should remember. May ill luck be your portion on your way to hell. cheesy

If you are still able to reply, it means you haven't taken this advice seriously, or haven't spoken to the hood cunt about the revelations I made, in which case I give up cos it means you can't be helped.

Look at the pussy_ grin. He's already looking for a cheap getaway grin grin grin.

You're not built for this. You can't keep up. Remember I started by telling you that you were out of your depth. Alas, you were just an unspontaneous half-wit with a blob of shit for a brain. May thunder castrate and annihilate you for attempting to trade words with people who are superior to those whose genes you carry!

Now quote me again and watch me paint Nairaland red with your diseased blood, you gutterwater-sipping maggot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS / Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies / Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.