Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

This Is The Strangest Thing I Have Ever Seen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Strangest Thing I Have Ever Seen (390 Views)

The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu / Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma / Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Strangest Thing I Have Ever Seen by DispatcherLagos: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nigerians especially Yoruba and Igbo are known to be very tribalistic (at least on nairaland). However, with the recent event that happened last week, I'm beginning to understand that we're not just tribalistic but hypocrites too.

How can an igbo judge (Ijeoma Njoku) convict a Yoruba man(Doyin okupe) for crime, and Igbos condemn it while Yorubas celebrate it?

Normally, the reverse has always been the case.

Can someone explain what led to this juxtaposition of commendation and condemnation?

(1) (Reply)

Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. / Yesterday Was A Day Of Sober Reflection (the Day We Struck) The Rise Of Nzeogwu / You Are Evil, Corrupt : An Open Letter To Peter Obi By Uloka Chukwubuikem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.