Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State (2029 Views)

DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by mosdii(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
A Bayelsan David Biobelemoye absconded from his traditional marriage in imo state due to excessive billings from his in-laws.

According to Tunde Ednut, David Biobelemoye excused himself to visit the restroom but was seen thereafter in a bus heading to Bayelsa state after paying a whopping 1.5 million naira for refreshment etc

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by chatinent: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Africans always doing it like they are selling the girl. Little wonder the man sees the woman as part of his electronics ...his property.

For those who didn't understand this post, in one word..... Otilor!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by MasterShifu010(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
IMO people pride price no be anybody mate

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Is this a skit?

Because the narration makes zero sense,

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
They want to make the man poor before the marriage grin

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by ipobarecriminals: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin and the man ESCAPE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by Vinnie2000(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Correct Ijaw Guy..
We Nor get Time for Nonsense@All. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by PerfectStranger(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Even virgins don’t bill this much. Let the ûmunnà marry their own daughter in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by Prettygirl200(f): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is very serious, this one of the reasons why Igbo ladies always grow old in their fathers houses without marriage, when dem don too old they will just give birth to a child and start hookup, there was a time some imo state ladies were complaining bitterly on the Internet that they are getting old without husband's bc of high bride price, that even their men are running away to go marry from other tribes leaving them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by Onigawara(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Good to see you lord mosdii

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mosdii is back motherfvckers
Welcome back bruv

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by marlow1962(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Welcome back my bro, dem ban u bfr?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by youngmd: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yo nigga
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by youngmd: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
He did d right thing,but if,I was d one I will speak out .at times I fear my own mouth bcuz I must talk

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by sageb: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
mosdii:
A Bayelsan David Biobelemoye absconded from his traditional marriage in imo state due to excessive billings from his in-laws.

According to Tunde Ednut, David Biobelemoye excused himself to visit the restroom but was seen thereafter in a bus heading to Bayelsa state after paying a whopping 1.5 million naira for refreshment etc

Binaowei could no longer tolerate the extortion from the greedy In-laws and Elders.
The guy is from Sagbama.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by atheistandproud(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
mosdii:

Mosdii is back mehn

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by OriOko88(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2022
grin

Ibos and their outrageous marriage list. Between anambra and imo i wonder who monetize their female daughter most. That's why many ibo men and women who are in their late 30s and early 40s are still single and getting frustrated everyday grin

If ur in-laws like you here in Yoruba land,they can even sponsor the whole wedding list and expenses or splash it into two with u,like it happend to my friend whose father's in law provided the cow they used for the whole wedding.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:11am On Dec 28, 2022
if you believe this FAKE story
Then you should refund you father all the money he wasted for raising you In school

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by beelon1020(m): 3:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Jesu! Them wan sell the girl mi?
Ah! Guy man Japa!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by everythinggirly(f): 3:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Some part of imo state and high bride price are like 5 & 6. They're so obsessed with money, to this extent?

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by mosdii(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2022
marlow1962:
Welcome back my bro, dem ban u bfr?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by techWriter3: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2022
ieds this a joke
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by uchaymart(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

Ibos and their outrageous marriage list. Between anambra and imo i wonder who monetize their female daughter most. That's why many ibo men and women who are in their late 30s and early 40s are still single and getting frustrated everyday grin

If ur in-laws like you here in Yoruba land,they can even sponsor the whole wedding list and expenses or splash it into two with u,like it happend to my friend whose father's in law provided the cow they used for the whole wedding.

Not Igbos but Imo state
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by uchaymart(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
if you believe this FAKE story
Then you should refund you father all the money he wasted for raising you In school

This user is from imo state

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2022
mosdii:

Yes

Them go ban you again grin wink cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by Ahuitzotl: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2022
This traditional bride price of a thing has now become a devious device for extortion and should be done away with....or else things will start to fall apart in Igboland..
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by OriOko88(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2022
uchaymart:

Not Igbos but Imo state
So imo re not igbo
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by Prettygirl200(f): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

The list is endless that's why many Igbo ladies are single growing old everyday in their fathers houses. The truth is that they are indirectly selling their daughters, that's why when the men don marry them finish they treat them wishever way they wish and even if they are dying in that marriage bc if domestic abuse fear no dey let them go back to their fathers houses the parents will chase her back to her husband's house. It's not good!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by blahc007: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thinkam:
Is this a skit?

Because the narration makes zero sense,
My brother....the most foolish post I have ever seen.

Wait oo....so the guy paid all this moni, leave am Japa.....?
Hmmmm....the worst is that they won't mention the part of the state where there imaginary fiction movie was acted, so that the people from that location can confirm it....

Clout chasing is for children indeed
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by nicerod(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin grin grin

He might just wants to pay back the cheating girlfriend

I have not heard anything like these before o

Alaye Japa

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by blahc007: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
According to the story...The guy paid almost 2,000,000, left it and ran away.....and people still believed the story,.....it's well....

I reject foolishness IJN

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by uchaymart(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
OriOko88:

So imo re not igbo

You generalized all, then I had to correct you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me What Should I Do? / 3 Areas To Touch Her That Will Make Her Dripping Wet And Beg You For More / See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.