Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused (2030 Views)

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by Chemlite: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
A guy married with children slept with an elderly lady old enough to be his mother sometime ago. Both of them quarrel because their children fought. It escalated to the point that the parents exchanged words.

The man said, "I don fuxk you,"

The woman got offended, mobilized cults and dealt with him. The cultists almost cut-off one of his leg, if not for others that came to his rescue!

Though, that is not the first time younger men have insulted her, but this time she decided to react.

I don't know what's special in ducking elderly women, but for one to still voice it out without shame is appalling!

What is the motive of kiss and tell? Is it to boost one's ego and humiliate the other?

Are they sex starved at home?

In this particular incidence, the guy's woman is far younger and prettier than the elderly woman(divorcee).

Anyone planning to do kiss and tell should know that the fury of hell cannot be compared to an angry woman.

Update : I lack words to describe what I observe this morning.

The children that cause the trouble are currently playing, while the father of one of them is currently in the hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by WatchYourSix: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
The man said I fvcked u to the same woman he fvcked ....how's that kiss and tell naaa??

Kiss and tell is telling someone else behind the back of u fvcked as a means of bragging and washing the person...

1 Like

Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by Chemlite: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
WatchYourSix:
The man said I fvcked u to the same woman he fvcked ....how's that kiss and tell naaa??
Kiss and tell is telling someone else behind the back of u fvcked as a means of bragging and washing the person...

Which of them is more painful? The one done at one's back or in presence of the children?

It was done in secret, but now in the open. I think it can also fall into the definition.

5 Likes

Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by WatchYourSix: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Chemlite:

Which of them is more painful? The one done at one's back or in presence of the children?

It was done in secret, but now in the open. I think it can also fall into the definition.

Well...u never said they fought in presence of kids...u only said their kids made them fought....
...besides ..depending on the kids age...they may not even know what the insult was really about
Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by tonystark007: 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Op Can you explain something to me?
you said the woman was old enough to be the guy's mom, Are her kids not suppose to be as old as the guy or more older than his kids. Why should they fight with kids whom i assume are much more younger, i might just be ignorant of your story or you just made it up to prove your main point

4 Likes

Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by sulakishop(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Children of these days
Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by sulakishop(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Children of these days ...
Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by Chemlite: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
tonystark007:
Op Can you explain something to me?
you said the woman was old enough to be the guy's mom, Are her kids not suppose to be as old as the guy or more older than his kids. Why should they fight with kids whom i assume are much more younger, i might just be ignorant of your story or you just made it up to prove your main point

She has grown up children, in short, grandma, but the ones with her around 19, 17, 14, 13.
Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by Zaheertyler(m): 5:23am On Nov 06, 2023
Lol
This is funny because all this women go dey do like say dem no dey nack at all
Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by hstar: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chemlite:
A guy married with children slept with an elderly lady old enough to be ...............................

Update : I lack words to describe what I observe this morning.

The children that cause the trouble are currently playing, while the father of one of them is currently in the hospital.
You see am now
Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by Makunahatata: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
The only thing wey vex me fr ur story na the leg den no break properly.. 😒
Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by Streetmovement(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So what does the guy intend to do about it after he gets out of the hospital? And what happened to the woman who brought cultist to Bleep the man up?

Cuz believe me not everybody will let this slide, especially someone like me, cuz if you get mind to call niggas mk them come mend me then you should be prepared for what's to come next that's if I'm not dead, for mere talk during the heat of an argument you call men make them come mend me and you think say you for go house go sleep, unless my papa no name me wetin he name me well.

Nobody's got Monopoly to vawulence, if this was a thread stating that the man brought cultist to butcher the woman by now all the feminist for nairaland no for let this thread rest.

Well he will be a weak man if he lets this slide.
Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by Chemlite: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Streetmovement:
So what does the guy intend to do about it after he gets out of the hospital? And what happened to the woman who brought cultist to Bleep the man up?
Cuz believe me not everybody will let this slide, especially someone like me, cuz if you get mind to call niggas mk them come mend me then you should be prepared for what's to come next that's if I'm not dead, for mere talk during the heat of an argument you call men make them come mend me and you think say you for go house go sleep, unless my papa no name me wetin he name me well.
Nobody's got Monopoly to vawulence, if this was a thread stating that the man brought cultist to butcher the woman by now all the feminist for nairaland no for let this thread rest.
Well he will be a weak man if he lets this slide.

Let's wait till he gets out. I'm a bit surprise that his relatives (can't tell if any is living around) have not arrested the woman.
I'm not in support of what the man did but I think the lady overdo.
Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by Streetmovement(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chemlite:

Let's wait till he gets out. I'm a bit surprise that his relatives (can't tell if any is living around) have not arrested the woman.
I'm not in support of what the man did but I think the lady overdo.

Exactly
Re: See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused by Chemlite: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Makunahatata:
The only thing wey vex me fr ur story na the leg den no break properly.. 😒

The guy bleeped up, but don't you think her action is extreme?

(1) (Reply)

Down Advances from An Attractive Woman. / Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? / Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.