Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU (28342 Views)

Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues / "Why We Declared Indefinite Nationwide Strike" - ASUU / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by sam564: 5:58am On Dec 28, 2022
What kind of playing is this?
Make una go strike again nah...
Stupid govt, stupid system.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by VinnyBaba: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Mtcheww..

Gbaja with his Orangutan bierbier.. undecided

Inefficient Smooth talker like Amaju Pinnick. angry

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by anataala: 6:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Call another strike author=Deltafirstson post=119481392]

https://tribuneonlineng.com/gbajabiamila-deceived-us-to-call-off-strike-%e2%80%95-ASUU/[/quote]
Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by okadoo: 6:05am On Dec 28, 2022
PDP AND APC ARE BOTH SCAMMERS! Vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by vengertime: 6:05am On Dec 28, 2022
I see ASUU going on strike before election

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by Eriokanmi: 6:06am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
How were they owed 8 months salaries?

Is it the 8 months they didn't work?

If they are paid for that 8 months they didn't work, what then is their sacrifice?

So it is only the students that should suffer the strike?

No work no pay should be enforced so when any union wants to go on strike, it should be really necessary. Not that when they are tired of going to work, they will just wake up and proceed on strike with one flimsy excuse.

And if the strike is very necessary, I'm sure the public will prevail on the govt to pay full salary after resolution and the govt is found wanting.

Though in my opinion, the govt should give them half of their salary and use the rest to equip university libraries.
You're one of the reasons buhari called youths lazy. You even mentioned equipping of library with ASUU half salary. With this alone, I conclude you didn't know Jack, on why they embarked on that strike in the first place. Students welfare contributed over 60% of the reason they went on strike, including the equipping of the library you ignorantly mentioned.

If you were owed piled upn arrears in your workplace and.your employer keeps saying he'd fulfill his promise and years later, the situation remained same, what wouid you do to get your owed salary? Be sincere. That's what ASUU had done. It's not only the failed government of the day, which you're defending that were culpable in the reneged promises, past pdp governments, some of whom are now members of the apc today also caused the mess. That's why we're sending both parties off next year Feb. They've done Nigeria to many bad than good. That over 100bn stolen by that accountant-general alone could have gone some way in addressing part of the ASUU demands. Na so so corruption this government sabi. They're not interested in the Nigerian future.

6 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by Antoeni(m): 6:06am On Dec 28, 2022
Mumu ASUU ,Have You Ever See Any Truthful Politician

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by loswhite(m): 6:08am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If they are paid for that 8 months they didn't work, what then is their sacrifice?

No work no pay should be enforced so when any union wants to go on strike, it should be really necessary. Not that when they are tired of going to work, they will just wake up and proceed on strike with one flimsy excuse.

And if the strike is very necessary, I'm sure the public will prevail on the govt to pay full salary after resolution and the govt is found wanting.

Though in my opinion, the govt should give them half of their salary and use the rest to equip university libraries.
The problem of this country is the citizens. What work did Ngige and adamu work? What work did Buhari work? The politicians that has looted your state,what work did they work? The Twitter aid that resigned to contest primaries earned over a million naira monthly even though he resigned they kept paying a Twitter aid such outrageous amount as salary. How much do your teachers and professors earn? A governor after looting the state has pension for life and the same state builds a house for him in Abuja even though he has moved on to become a senator of same state o. Please can you tell me the work that they work? You are a Big fool!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by VicHots(f): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Gbajabiamila didn't deceived you,the #Court_Compelled_ASUU!

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by Gbeng30(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2022
That's actually Apc way, full of deception, ASUU should just be looking forward to next administration bcoz this current administration is evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by Agritech(m): 6:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Bontafa:

Political defender.

Can you work when you are owed ?

If your father goes to work month to month and come back home to tell your mother stories will you be able to have the dead education you have today ?
But they did not go to work month to month.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by Kilometres: 6:24am On Dec 28, 2022
bdon123:

Its nt about how u feel,d law is d law.that is wat a strike action by recognised union is.they hav to be paid complete.

Can you point out the section of the law that says so?

Do you know a pronouncement from the court of law becomes the law of the land?

Do you know there's a subsisting pronouncement for one of the highest courts for NO WORK NO PAY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by tete7000(m): 6:26am On Dec 28, 2022
When you have a certificateless one as President, education must surely suffer.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by davidtemi(m): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I see dis as jagoons. Pls stop it

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by GambaOsaka: 6:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Let ASUU to go on strike na.
They can not .
Only the lucky few that have other means of livelihood like teaching part time in a private university will support another strike.
Now they realize that they can not just sit at home and get FREE MONEY.
Hunger never finish una.
Operation No work No pay is the ONLY good thing this government has ever done.
Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by olahero(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Lol grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Another strike baking in the oven, obviously.This APC government is so demonic,even Beelzebub,the most wicked Principality and Ruler of witches and wizards, would look like a holy angel beside them.
Bunch of evil, lying, kleptomaniac animals in power.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by hartson(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Validated:
The fruit does not fall far from the tree.
you are true son of your father.Pesin wey no dey kpom dey fight make dem cook soup wey dey kpom for ram.hope you garrit. grin grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by NaijaCover(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by zoedew: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Really!
Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by Humble25(m): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by hartson(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Another strike baking in the oven, obviously.This APC government is so demonic,even Beelzebub,the most wicked Principality and Ruler of witches and wizards, would look like a holy angel beside them.
Bunch of evil, lying, kleptomaniac animals in power.
Rant no more son,get ready to change the narrative by voting credible leaders come 2023.The power is in your hand.your vote can make or mar things if you don't act.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by KangaIye: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2022
Gbajabiamila don carry ASUU Handicap grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by casualobserver: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2022
This quack professor has come again. I though he said he is an intellectual, what happened to his intellect?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by Humble25(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2022
Both the government and ASUU should keep deceiving themselves and stop playing with the future of NG student
Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by arantess: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2022
JAMO84:
This ASUU issue will never end until the education sector is fully deregulated.

I heard one presidential candidate promised ASUU strike will never happen under his watch if he wins the election, but his state's ASUU branch went on 13 months strike when he was governor. Big scammer!
Big fool, stay on topic

Don't deflect

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by Naijanascam: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yes that's their trade marks.......... APC turning a ROTTEN situation into a Bad One .....
Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by dahmie2013: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I completely agree with you. Also, it will set a bad precedence if they are paid. Other unions will just be striking with the believe that they will still be paid.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubu will sack innumerable ASUU members when he becomes President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. / Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer / ASUU May Call-off Strike Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.