Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) (1057 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ngozi, Tinubu is not sure of any local government area.
Lols

Urchins are desperate and dangerous now but OBIdients have their cure.

Are those the legs of that your girlfriend you jilted after seeing you through school, feeding and clothing you?

Who is your current victim now leodeking omenka Omenkalives?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Okoroawusa: 12:52am On Dec 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
A wasted effort. It's your call though.
Thank you for acknowledging the fact that it's my call. I never knew that you Obidients reason like that. The fact that political choice is people's call.

1 Like

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay shinedu.
I'm shinedu! God almighty leads and I follow.

Only a godless soul like you would want a known drug addict and baron to be president of the most populous black nation on earth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Felabrity: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That is his other name, from pandora paper.
the same Pandora paper that exposed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Thank you for acknowledging the fact that it's my call. I never knew that you Obidients reason like that. The fact that political choice is people's call.
Okoroawusa enjoy your stupidity Biko.

Also take leodeking omenka Omenkalives the chicken hearted with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Kaiser20: 12:54am On Dec 28, 2022
Felabrity:
have manners fgs, I am sure you are like over 40 Or 50

What is Pandora or biafuro?
That's the language of the street urchins, beggers in Apc
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by floret23(f): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ngozi, Tinubu is not sure of any local government area.
Tribalist, I believe you are intentionally not helping Thiefnubuu your druglord. Tie ti ba o to mo grin
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2022
floret23:
Tribalist, I believe you are intentionally not helping Thiefnubuu your druglord. Tie to ba o to mo grin
Leodeking is not yoruba but from a minority tribe in Benue.
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Ochemicals: 1:51am On Dec 28, 2022
harqinhola:
I am actively on Social Media and I’ll vote for Tinubu

Urchin 001
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by waldigit: 2:14am On Dec 28, 2022
floret23:
Tinubu and his supporters have accepted the fact that the APC presidential candidate is not acceptable to majority of Social media users in Nigeria. If online poll is conducted 100 times, Mr Tinubu will not win even one. But why did he thinks he can win the forthcoming presidential election in this situation?

Every Social media user has at least one voter (who is not on social media) under his influence. For instance, I have about five people that I have convinced to vote Obi and they are not on social media. Mind you, Nigeria has about 91.8 million internet users. So APC banking on the ignorance and poverty of some people expecialy rural dwellers may not work in the long run.
Gosts of Budillon and Daura.
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by waldigit: 2:21am On Dec 28, 2022
floret23:
Tinubu and his supporters have accepted the fact that the APC presidential candidate is not acceptable to majority of Social media users in Nigeria. If online poll is conducted 100 times, Mr Tinubu will not win even one. But why did he thinks he can win the forthcoming presidential election in this situation?

Every Social media user has at least one voter (who is not on social media) under his influence. For instance, I have about five people that I have convinced to vote Obi and they are not on social media. Mind you, Nigeria has about 91.8 million internet users. So APC banking on the ignorance and poverty of some people expecialy rural dwellers may not work in the long run.
I am sure they are aware of the situation. They just pretend. I could not vote for Buhari in 2015 but I made sure my wife did by driving her several kilometers to her polling unit, and influenced many people to vote for him. If politicians like Tinubu is not aware of this mechanism, then it must be that he is overrated, he is not politically learned as many think he is.

1 Like

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Mandate2023: 3:25am On Dec 28, 2022
One idiot will just carry phone and be typing nonsense...........social media users that will vote tinubu is more than those that will vote obi

Ppl like us won't be constituting nuisance online like hoebi supporters and creating foolish different thread everyday on tinubu dis tinubu that

1 Like

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Mandate2023: 3:30am On Dec 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Lols

Urchins are desperate and dangerous now but OBIdients have their cure.

Are those the legs of that your girlfriend you jilted after seeing you through school, feeding and clothing you?

Who is your current victim now leodeking omenka Omenkalives?

Whenever I read u guys comments I see nothing but mentally derailed ppl........no wonder u guys r described as zombidients

Nairaland alone has over 1 million users and close to 500k visit everyday yet those that comment are not always up to 1k......does that not tell u some ppl r just looking and laughing at the stupidity of zombidients while dey wait for election day to make statements with their votes
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by youngmd: 3:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Even the little one we have online,80% are been paid to do so
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by VERDA: 4:44am On Dec 28, 2022
harqinhola:
I am actively on Social Media and I’ll vote for Tinubu

But according to some of you, everybody on social media supporting Obi is not a real Nigerian and cannot vote now...funny people.

Over 90 million Nigerians using the internet yet some think people online don't matter, I wonder whether it is people from Niger Republic and Cotonou that will vote since everyone on social media will not vote.
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Mandate2023:

Whenever I read u guys comments I see nothing but mentally derailed ppl........no wonder u guys r described as zombidients

Nairaland alone has over 1 million users and close to 500k visit everyday yet those that comment are not always up to 1k......does that not tell u some ppl r just looking and laughing at the stupidity of zombidients while dey wait for election day to make statements with their votes
Omenka leodeking, is this one of your numerous monikers?

Well, pressing your neck continues until you borrow some sense from the nearest abbatoir
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by harqinhola(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
floret23:
Continue to deceive yourself. You and other Urchins are not up to hundred out of 91.8 million internet users in Nigeria.

THAT'S NOT TRUE, BECAUSE WE DON'T MAKE NOISE DOESN'T MEAN WE DON'T HAVE THE NUMBER. AFTER OBIDIENTS , TINUBU SUPPORTERS ARE SECOND ON THE INTERNET.
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by harqinhola(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ochemicals:

Urchin 001

CONFIRM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. / El Rufai Wants To Retire From Politics; Tinubu Says No / Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.