Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis (37539 Views)

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC / Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by UselessBuharist: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Sowiki:

"O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no favor of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?"

-Musnad Aḥmad 22978

Una dey skip this quote for Quran

1 Like

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Figger(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

90 percent of them are same!

Even in the corporate world. Arabs have this inborn mentality that they are superior. They don’t hide it.

And towards blacks, this dudes believe we are lesser animals like rat or porcupine
u're 1000% correct, I have experienced it when I was in Libya. I so much hate those pigs.

1 Like

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by SugarGirl44(f): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Arabs and slavery grin

Especially when you are black, those Arabs see you as a goat. They believe theor camel has more value and importance than you!
And the worst path, just criticize a little and they fast to send you back to God

They can’t even stand black muslims, they only tolerate them enough for being economically useful to them during hajj and umrah period, and won’t even allow them spend past a day after the hajj ritual is over.
Then they’ll welcome them the following year, any other thing after the financial transaction, the Islamic brotherhood no reach there.

But black muslims just dey play, they’ve been so mentally conquered to believe their own land is evil, and they have to travel all the way to saudi to find the holy land.
Then they take the money they should use to develop their countries and still donate it to saudi, a richer country.
Awon arindin dede.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Lukuluku69(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Figger:
u're 1000% correct, I have experienced it when I was in Libya. I so much hate those pigs.

Wetin you go do for Libya in the first instance?
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Figger:

Trust me, you don’t hate them as much as I do.

2 Likes

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Luckysbab: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2022
UselessBuharist:

I just resounded your family’s foolishness

Dullard!
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by SugarGirl44(f): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2022
27Pushing30:

Really? Then you need to explore google make you see things

Arabs might be filthy but abeg give white men , Asians and Latinos. Chance abeg they have zero human nature in them.

The difference is that arabs masked their wickedness with religion.
They claim to be holy yet doing the most unholy things.
So that makes them worse.
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by SugarGirl44(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Sowiki:

"O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no favor of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?"
-Musnad Aḥmad 22978

Even you muslims go against this quran verse.
You people literally worship the arabs and have submitted your entire being to them.
You practice their culture above yours, answer their names, use their language to pray to your creator, etc.
No slavery is worse than that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by DD29: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2022
just as football club sell their players due to age,work rate or non performance. believe me so many migrants would love to secure job through the medium is a simple way of securing a job there, the app is not operated secretly and I believe only the unfortunate few end up with wicked bosses
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Originalsly: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2022
oz4real83:

And the victims are from countries, so rich with natural resources enough to take care of the people but bad and evil leadership deny the people of such luxury. It will never be well with those evil African leaders and their families embarassed

Why blame our leaders?... did they become leaders by force?... or voted in by those complaining... including you? If you didn't vote for our present leaders then you voted for the previous ones .... either one making the country better and will vote for them again. People make their own decision to go to those countries .... to take the risk ... the reason I have no sympathy for most of them. Wayyyy too many of us are behaving like sheep ... herd mentality.... japa ... anywhere is better than Nigeria. ... we no longer have to look before we leap ... just leap... when we jump out the frying pan it can't be as hot wherever we land.
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Friend22(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Saudi Arabia is supposed to be the holy land of Islam, what’s the difference between this crime and drug trafficking? It’s obvious Muslim worship some demons they don’t even know how it came into existence.

Na hypocrisy go kill una.

Keep seething!
Idiot!
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Wizmj4real(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2022
englishmart:
My girlfriend told me she was going to Dubai. Someone with zero skill. I knew it was definitely for prostitution. I didn't breakup. Once, once she sends me money. On Christmas day she sent me #250k. She can kee herself there if she wishes. I asked her what she did in Dubai, and she said cleaning. I pretented to believe her. Who am I not to?

Baba you wicked sha

If she come back u must marry her oh

1 Like

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Lukuluku69(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
DD29:
just as football club sell their players due to age,work rate or non performance. believe me so many migrants would love to secure job through the medium is a simple way of securing a job there, the app is not operated secretly and I believe only the unfortunate few end up with wicked bosses

This case here is just a case of Abuse of Domestic helps. People abuse Domestic helps all over the world. It is in wicked people.

We have read countless issues of Domestic helps being abuse here in Nigeria. In fact there is an Agency established by Government to curb it.

The Writer slip in the word " Slavery" to further an Agenda and like true Slaves, a lot have swallowed the bait and are jumping up and down.

They fail to see the larger picture that in fact we all are "Slaves" to something.

The question is what are you "slaving" for? Whose "slaves" are you?

Your ideals, someone's else ideals? Your passions? Your comfort? What exactly are you slaving for?

1 Like

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Our girls will soon start rushing to got there todo hookup job. They have already started building their profile on that site to advertise their services.

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by UselessBuharist: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Luckysbab:

Dullard!

Buhari ?
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by UselessBuharist: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Friend22:

Keep seething!
Idiot!

That’s your family name ?
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Spaxon:
Those Arabs (Saudi's) have their way with anything they want and the West cannot sanction them.

Cus they're heavily owing the Arabians.

If na Poor country now.
Google would have taken down the App and sanctions imposed.
Amnesty International for don talk tey tey

Better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. grin How the hell would Google take down the app? Remove it from play store? grin so what happens to the internet? Do you even know that every country has their own internet space? Abeg. Amnesty international has talked a thousand times about human trafficking too. If the UN were to raid Saudi Arabia because of trafficking today (if something that stupid could ever happen), you'd still login tomorrow to talk rubbish. The highest that anyone can do is tell the authorities to deal with it, and we all know they won't.
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by statutory: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by StarGra: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Do you think US is clueless,they can pay up their debt, besides it's in Dollars...They can print and pay up.but printing is not good..

Spaxon:
Those Arabs (Saudi's) have their way with anything they want and the West cannot sanction them.

Cus they're heavily owing the Arabians.

If na Poor country now.
Google would have taken down the App and sanctions imposed.
Amnesty International for don talk tey tey

1 Like

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Rayjnr: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Your father na fool

Your own father is the biggest fool not to have taught you that adolf Hitler isn't a Muslim, dan banza
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Karac: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2022
funny thing is this story is no longer on Times' website, it has been taken down. While the app in question is still up and running on all platforms.

1 Like

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Bigkoko: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Oya ndi religious people come & hear! They claim religion but actually sell fellow humans! Africans will never learn. Whether it's Rome, Jerusalem or Mecca, na the same exploitation!

UselessBuharist:
Saudi Arabia is supposed to be the holy land of Islam, what’s the difference between this crime and drug trafficking? It’s obvious Muslim worship some demons they don’t even know how it came into existence.

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
What is the difference? Africans and nigerians do the same also. Besides, these africans who are being trafficked are seen sometimes begging, trooping to Arab countries and even paying so much money to get to these Arab countries.
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Bigkoko: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Africans will never learn about the worldwide exploitation of weaker race. Once you are weak, vulnerable, you will be exploited anyhow, every now & then!
Every year i observe crazy & totally unbelievable trips by citizens of the poorest continent in the world.....pilgrimage to lands that don't actually give a shit about their black asses. Hey Dubai slams a visa ban on 20 African countries, these are countries that worship the god with people of Dubai...call me crazy for all you want you religious bigot. But i tell you, once my fellow brother slams a visa ban on me, i will cut off all ties with him. The bitch of a brother can go to hell for all i care.

Mecca pilgrim: Every year they go stone Satan even those the motherfucker Satan lives within & around them. Hard earned foreign currency is used in these needless & totally uncalled Odyssey! Ohhh i thought the Saudis were actually helping you to see heaven, why collect cash? Africans will never learn!

Jerusalem pilgrim: We all know the Jews have not hidden their disdain for Jesus Christ, even though He was a Jew when He walked the earth. I love Jesus Christ, great Guy whose non violent religion has been commercialized by the Europeans & Americans! Any wonder this Great Guy died a really poor Man, and His Apostles too. But, hey the Epistles they wrote are what the West used in one hand, and guns in the other hand to rape Africa. In case you don't know, religion & politics go hand in hand, when plans to fleece mother Africa & her children arises. Open your eyes folks!

Rome: The greatest religious butcher of all times...a whooping 120 million people murdered under so called heresy laws. But i reckon Islam might beat this record soon!

My take.
If you can not serve God without the help or validation of the Arabs, Europeans & Americans, then God do not want you to serve Him. Help your self with your local deities...lol. After all, that is what India, Japan, China, Korea is doing and even the West respect them!

1 Like

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Dybala11(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Exactly. When I opened the thread, the first I was looking out for was whether the app was still on playstote. Guess what, it is.

The west is hypocritical with it's brand of selective justice. Let it be Russia, it mobilise the whole world against it. See the way they chased abramhimovic yet they can't shut down a slavery app.
The West will probably only form muscle if it happens in one of the countries that is their archenemy or in their own country.

1 Like

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Ibrahimmufutau: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
UselessBuharist:

whath demon Muslims are worshiping? What of falsehood cristaindom that worship humans instead of their maker to the extending calling the son of Mary son of god and now, they call him god. Why are u generalising any unbecoming scenes that happened in Saudi, is Islamic religion. Ur extreme religion bigotry, go and read English version of Quran so that u can comfirm Allah decreed that u will account for ur iniquities and God did not promised Arabs automatic entering of Paradise, they are humans like u and me. Seek knowledge and stop living in ignorance. Christians also commit their sins.
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by frog12: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
blame the africans that enslave themselves because of money
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Dybala11(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
peacettw:
Slavery. A word cleverly used in this article to trigger a state of disgust and shock to the readers.

But if we think about it very carefully, aren't we in fact already all slaves?

Slaves to our leaders who continuously rape our collective wealth and watch us die in droves?

Slaves to countries who we are indebted to and in return must now dictate our economic policies?

Slaves to our religious leaders who use the holy book as a lethal weapon to plunder and desecrate our mental prowess and humanity in deference to their flawed understanding of the needs of an Almighty God.

I might digress from the article but this world is already filled with unspeakable horrors. The moment we realise that none of us is truly free, the faster we are to redemption.
Nah, you've surely digressed from the point of discussion and some of the scenarios you used to buttress your point can't even be termed slavery. grin
1. On leadership, it's not slavery at all. Our leaders raping our commonwealth doesn't make us a slave. We still have the power to rise up and say enough the day we become wise. Our leaders are corrupt should be the correct way to address things. Slaves don't have a choice even though they're feeling the scourge of slavery.
2. On the religious leaders blah blah blah, maybe you're a slave to a religious leader. I don't know about that, but I'm not. There are so many individuals around me that aren't too. The ones around that gives too much importance to religious leaders are called fanatics. The religious leaders only deceived and manipulate them and not enslave them o. The deceived and the manipulated still have hope compared to those in slavery. Those in slavery knows the evil they're enduring, but can't do anything about it. The victims of religious deception only have their minds clouded by the lies and are being manipulated, hence they still have a probability of getting over the lies.
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Dybala11(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
descarado:
Why going far. At least money was paid.
What about slaves called Maids we have in Nigeria especially south east? Where we treat them like expired drugs. Some have died cos of maltreatment from Mrs while oga look the other way. He might even want to collect on top the beating or join in the beating and maltreatment.
Make I hear jor.
Which money was paid??
You only get paid when the owner is satisfied with you leaving. grin
Whatever happens to maids in the South East or wherever is nothing compared to what those individuals are passing through. How many maids are openly sold on the internet in the South East and other parts of Nigeria??
In Nigeria you're a maid and not a slave, hence you still have the choice of leaving. Those people are turned to slaves and cannot leave their master even if they want to and this is supported by the law. What do you think will happen if something like this is uncovered in any part of Nigeria??
The social space will surely go kaboom, and trusting Nigerians the clamour for justice will be loud and clear. So I don't know how the injustice you've seen any Nigerian doing to their maid correlate or worse pass the ones done by Arabs o.
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Dybala11(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
peacettw:

On the contrary, I am doing the very opposite.

Just like you read my piece and felt the need to mention me, I read that article and felt strongly that slavery was not the appropriate term to have used. There is already a word for it and it is called human trafficking. A horrid act that has cost millions, children and women included, their very lives and dignity.

The writer chose to ignore that word. Perhaps he or she decided that more attention will be garnered if they evoked some horrid feelings from the word 'slavery'.

So at the risk of sounding woke, perhaps you should think long and hard about what the writer wants you to feel at this moment. And since it clearly made you upset evidenced by your mention, why do you think my depositions failed to equally do the same.
If you've read the definition of human trafficking you'd have known that it is a form of modern slavery. You're still trying to sound woke. grin
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Dybala11(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
mu2sa2:
Japa-ing isn't worth it for everyone. For many japa is like falling off the frying pan into fire. About 3 weeks ago there was a report by BBC how in UK Nigerian health professionals are exploited and overworked; they are being subjected to almost slavery-like working conditions. UK is a Christian- dominated country, so the poster above citing Islam because of the alleged mistreatment of maids in Saudi Arabia is 1000% wrong. Neither Christianity nor Islam condone injustice.
Overworking and exploitation of workers is very very very wrong. Yet, those health workers have the freedom to leave the work, get another job or even travel back to 9ja. They still have their certificate intact with them. That's not the case for the victims of human trafficking and slavery in the Arab world. Why is it that human trafficking and slavery is still predominant in the Arab world where do all have Islam in common?? Recently, the horror faced by migrant workers was uncovered in Qatar too.
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Goodman247: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dt go to Asian countries, they abuse human right alot, they are wild and heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs / Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.