Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis (37525 Views)

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC / Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Spaxon(f): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
shegzhkn:

Lol, you did not answer my question.

Saudi's got nothing on Uncle Sam apart from threatening to pull their asset and cut oil production, and if all that happens you can be sure that the US will bury them completely and they will be back to what they've always being - impoverished backwater desert nomads.

That you think US can cut ties with Saudi and be heros baffles me cheesy
Well to answer your question. I'm no Intelligence Personnel.

But just to make you understand that Saudi has got the upper hand over US in terms of cutting ties
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Spaxon(f): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Ma binu baby mii let me know when next you're free. smiley

Lol Oti Lo
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by shegzhkn: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Spaxon:

That you think US can cut ties with Saudi and be heros baffles me cheesy
Well to answer your question. I'm no Intelligence Personnel.

But just to make you understand that Saudi has got the upper hand over US in terms of cutting ties

Lol, am enjoying this. Get me into ur psyche, what is the upper hand ??
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by ZINNYBANKS: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Spaxon:

Lol Oti Lo
No o ko lo lol where art thou. smiley
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by byteem: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Gentledizzle:
Arabs likes Slavery, they still leave in the past selling Humans as commodities. I have read about this story around a year or 2 years about this particular app. And this happened to a Nigerian Lady who was sold in Kuwait.

If its europe or us .. they wont let us hear word they will be shouting racism.. oya shout .. rhe arabs are more created the word racism after them is asians.. but u cant blame them the black race appears cursed
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Spaxon(f): 4:50am On Jan 06, 2023
shegzhkn:

Lol, am enjoying this. Get me into ur psyche, what is the upper hand ??
The hierarchy between US and The Arabs has evolved beyond Weapons and all that.

I would not speak further. But just be aware that Uncle Sam is heavily in debts, and Saudi, Qatar , UAE loans to US.
That's the upper hand.
We may have the weapon's, but we ain't got the voice. US can't order These Arabs around. No sanctions or nothing
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by Spaxon(f): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

No o ko lo lol where art thou. smiley

In your arms maybe wink
Re: Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis by ZINNYBANKS: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Spaxon:

In your arms maybe wink
💋💓💓💓😘😘😘

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt / Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.