Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia (57058 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Asour: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
SaLongs1:
I am glad you said it is a rarity but I would rather prefer where it is the norm than to be some exotic show.

Sure.

Right.

But even Obama had to defend his birth certificate Years after he became president.

Prejudice is tough.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by IyanuDeb(f): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
save a spot for me friend
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Congrats,but who dey watch you for naija?
His village people. grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kreddy:

Yeah I think he's a scam. I started thinking when he dropped his number so cheaply... We're not even demanding your number but you've dropped it already
There are people like that who are always too eager to help out o, I know a guy like such.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hmmm... I stay in Russia for abt 2 months compare to you that spend years i can't say anything but the 2 months i spend in Moscow, saint Petersburg and Novosibirsk was amazing. I can't say there's no racism but it not as bad as you stated. They're friendly and the girls are beautiful grin I think racism is common among the old people. I still visited 3 months ago. Well, racism is normal thing as long as you're black
Hope you know that racism is not directly against blacks alone. Several other ethnicities have been documented to be victims of racism in Russia, the US and the rest of the world.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
adeniyi65:

Help me great the first only black Russian by birth that i know. My dear Mary Senn

Number 2. Is it true that yakutsk people eat raw fish as i have watch it from YouTube Travellers
But Senn was born and raised in Ukraine now, hows she a Russian by birth?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
pacespot:
The USA and NATO want Russia lands, that is why Russia is extremely tough outside. Also the Russ are known as great warriors from history.
So you think that the US and Russia dispute is cos of land?? Oh my. grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kaysalas:

Chai! Nairalanders! Una nor go kill person grin
It might be a funny question or comment, but that temperature is extremely low o. It's like you walking around in a freezer, hence the statement.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. I am fine. Nobody is talking of those ones because they are not as important as presenting Russia as Eldorado. You know there is a japa epidemic now? Next thing Nigerians are rushing there. The other day someone even said Kazakhstan is a lovely country. We should be careful what we post here. They just deported some of our brothers from India, Cambodia, Thailand and other dangerous countries o.
Somebody has tried to sell his Bahrain japa story on this forum too. grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dybala11:

Somebody has tried to sell his Bahrain japa story on this forum too. grin

That one too! I have seen Libya sef. Trust me, things dey happen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
pocohantas:

That one too! I have seen Libya sef. Trust me, things dey happen. cheesy
You say what, Libyaaaaaa. Blood of Goliath. grin
I'm waiting for the first person to sell his japa story to Afghanistan sha.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by superCleanworks(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Are you the OP or you are just a funny man with different monica occupying the Nairaland Forum?

so you know i am not the OP so why were you quoting me and writing all that crap?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Kaysalas(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dybala11:

It might be a funny question or comment, but that temperature is extremely low o. It's like you walking around in a freezer, hence the statement.
Thank God you also saw it as being funny. The idi*ot actually called me a fool for that comment. Can you imagine? Just read on. Thanks for the feedback though wink
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kaysalas:

Thank God you also saw it as being funny. The idi*ot actually called me a fool for that comment. Can you imagine? Just read on. Thanks for the feedback though wink
The guy is obviously naive and a young blood, he doesn't know how to tell mere sarcasm apart from trading insults.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
azpekuliar:

This is an about-face. Your post suggested that he was exaggerating or outrightly lying but he was not. It was just this month while researching Canada on YT that I got to know about Yakutsk being the coldest habitable city on earth (-70). Even your deep freezer at home if it’s a high end brand (not Hisense oo) at best will get to -18, tops.
Massive props to the OP, me I no fit stay there.
Not necessarily bro, except if you don't get the joke. The comment that guy made to his reply was totally out of place too, there's actually no basis for replying with an insult to to that kind of comment.
Please compare how civil your comment is, compared to how he replied to the sarcastic comment made by the guy that quoted him.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by SaLongs1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Asour:

Sure.

Right.

But even Obama had to defend his birth certificate Years after he became president.

Prejudice is tough.
Even here in this country there is Jubril of Sudan and even Atiku is said to be from Cameroon but as long as the possibility to reach the highest position is there but you cannot say the same thing about North Korea, Belarus, Russia and the other modern day dictatorships.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
superCleanworks:

what is all this?
better learn to read and direct your gibberish to the right person.
Gibberish??
He's right about the Ajaokuta steel industry though, it was a total waste of funds.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by pacespot(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dybala11:

So you think that the US and Russia dispute is cos of land?? Oh my. grin

Sit down there, what do you know?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
pacespot:

Sit down there, what do you know?
Oya tell we people that doesn't know anything (according to you) something knowledgeable that we don't know bah. Russia and the US fighting over land. grin
You lots will just drop one lamba on this faceless forum and expect everyone to absorb it hook, line and sinker. grin
Hope you know that the US actually bought Alaska from USSR in 1867 sha?? And they're fighting cos of land according to you. grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice one
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by superCleanworks(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dybala11:

Gibberish??
He's right about the Ajaokuta steel industry though, it was a total waste of funds.

Am i the OP? why was he directing all that to me?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
superCleanworks:

Am i the OP? why was he directing all that to me?
Oh, sorry about that Mr.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Yaks02(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
mushroomFarm:
Please let me also add that Russian student Visa is not equivalent to a work Visa. You can only work for limited hours per week. However it turned out the university is cheap (Federal University) and if you can speak and teach English, employers will be willing to pay you well)
MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA TOO AND MAKE US A GREAT NATION
If you ask me to summarize Russia in one phrase. I'd say
LOVING COUNTRY

Sorry to ask you but can the teaching job be able to take care of your living and tuition there?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Asour: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
SaLongs1:
Even here in this country there is Jubril of Sudan and even Atiku is said to be from Cameroon but as long as the possibility to reach the highest position is there but you cannot say the same thing about North Korea, Belarus, Russia and the other modern day dictatorships.

1. Please don't engage in conspiracies.

2. America isn't a dictatorship but no Immigrant can become the President of American (what you call highest position).

Also I agree there are friendlier nations — for an Immigrant to seek public office. But why is an Immigrant seeking public office in a homogeneous society in which he is a stand out foreigner? Seems strange to me.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Kaysalas(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dybala11:

The guy is obviously naive and a young blood, he doesn't know how to tell mere sarcasm apart from trading insults.
I don give am back fire for fire. Thanks man! Happy yuletide
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dybala11(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kaysalas:
I don give am back fire for fire. Thanks man! Happy yuletide
You're welcome. I wish you the same sir.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by LuckyKeys1: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
I am beginning to like russia
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Sweetvie: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dybala11:

Hope you know that racism is not directly against blacks alone. Several other ethnicities have been documented to be victims of racism in Russia, the US and the rest of the world.
I got your point.
But you need to understand racism is everywhere.
In US and the rest of the world you mentioned
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by smart8956: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2022
God bless president Putin.
Good leaders are hard to find, no wonder since the war started, leaders who use to seat and eat with him table to table like Angela Merkel of Germany to-date never criticise him but blame the west and Ukraine for the war.
Nice and loving thread. All you saying is 100% true. I experienced same with ET airlines when traveling to Canada for my medical school.
The city at night is breathtaking especially when you come from a country like Nigeria. With the best airport in Africa, I advise all Nairaland to use our African ET airlines when traveling. Boycott Emirates and British airways.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by SaLongs1(m): 5:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Asour:

1. Please don't engage in conspiracies.

2. America isn't a dictatorship but no Immigrant can become the President of American (what you call highest position).

Also I agree there are friendlier nations — for an Immigrant to seek public office. But why is an Immigrant seeking public office in a homogeneous society in which he is a stand out foreigner? Seems strange to me.

Why immigrate in the first place....yes I agree that an immigrant can't become the president of the US but as was the case of Arnold Schwarzenegger he became the governor of California now you name me where dictatorships allow for such.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by haiti007(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2022
mushroomFarm:

Thanks alot!
Thanks chief for this honest review, but I’d like to ask; I have noticed that some health workers especially doctors travel down from Russia after their study to practice here in Nigeria. I have met a lot of them here in Luth, does that mean that they don’t offer job opportunity to foreign students?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Classickj(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2022
mushroomFarm:

Thanks alot!
Please what does this mean in Russian

I can't even copy it

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.