Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia (57063 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Calvilman(m): 6:06am On Jan 09, 2023
So I asked my friemd about this.

We both came to the conclusion that the issue with this thread is that OP is in a very sheltered position and only experienced russia from a very priviliged point of view.
Also OP seems to only compare everything to nigeria which suggests that he is overexaggerating how good things are because anyone who has traveled a lot knpws that many things that are said to be grwat and amazing is mediocre at best when compared to many other countries.

Apparently russia is generally ok for black people and western europe is more racist because there are too many immigrants there.

I can personally confirm this, however I have experiemced racism by russians but only when they speak russian and I understand basics of russian.
Specifically working class people tend to be racist, the issue here is that OP hangs around academic and well to do people which is not average for russia.

Russian police are corrupt, in fact my friemd said that the biggest issue with russia is corruption.
Failed potential, could be one of the richest countries in the world but it's just extremely corrupt.

Russians are depressed people and this caused by lack of oppoturnity as most people feel like they've failed in life as russia is a very judgemental society so when they see an academic person like OP of course they put him on a pedestal.
I can personally confirm that russians are not happy people based on my experiences.

My friend said that a huge issue with russian people is generational trauma caused by neverending oppressive regime, if you criticize the government you do get in trouble and people have no slirit to fight against it because they think the battle has always been lost.
Everubody knows how corrupt and oppressive the country is but they choose to ignore it.

Putin is not popular, he's seen as a corrupt and oppressive dictator but people feel like that's just how it is and nothing can be done about this.
I've personally never heard russians say good things about putin.

Russian society revolves around working, people don't really express themselves and day to day life can be very meaningless and depressing.

Russians drink heavily, alcoholism is socially acceptable and it's how a lot of leople cope with depressing life there.

My friend said that unlike what OP said, young and middle aged russians are the rudest, most unfriendliest and that russians are generally rude.

Based on my personal experiences russian children and teenagers are very rude and nasty for some reason but I think middle aged people are ok, I've only had issues with young people.

I think OP is sincere here but I think this point of view is extremely biased.

So to all people reading this don't think that living in russia would be this amazing because OP is treated based on his special position, his experience is comparable to a european tourist going to a luxury holiday resort in nigeria thinking that's what the whole country is like.

This is a good thread but I think it lacks perspective, there's no research or stepling out of the lane to see what is outside this catered student circle.

So basically OP's experience may be amazing but russia is not amazing, if you think that going to russia will automatically make your life amazing this is wrong.

I wish OP a wonderful experience but be careful what you're feeding to nigerians her because this type of storytelling on social media makes peopls think that nigeria is a hellhole and every other country is paradise.

Funny how nigerians start loving their country once they go and live abroad properly.

This is why I always make sure that when I tell epople what my experiences of a country are like, I focus a lot on the context.

For example when I was in switzerland and people were smiling and friendly but then I asked swiss people and immigrants about it and they said that it's just being polite but they're not actually helpful or friendly people and a lot of them usffer from depression but they hide it with superficial smiles due to cultural standards.

OP:

"know foreigners are being watched but trust me, you are being watched in Nigeria more than in Russia. Contrary to popular opinion, president Vladimir Putin does not 'hunt down' his perceived enemies. People have freedom here but at least 90% of Russians I have met, love him.
9. President Vladimir Putin is very friendly to Africans. Russian immigration laws makes it easy for Africans to come study in Russia and when you are here, they don't harass nor bully you and they don't treat you like second class citizens."

Ask yourself, do rich nigerians and white european exchange students feel like they're being oppressed in nigeria?

Would university employees who get paid for making sure that exchange students will enjoy being in the country tell these white exchange students that buhari is terrible and nigeria sucks?

Are foreign exchamge students treated as second class citizens in nigeria?
Or are they perhaps treated as first class citizens?

What if OP was an uneducated labourer working at mcdonalds for minimum salary and he spoke russian, would this affect his experience in any way?

An ignorant person knows everything, a wise man knows nothing.
If you know everything you have no reason to question anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
THE OP dey over exaggerate things and makes you feel as if everything is like beans and bread.All that glitters is not gold.Russia is a nice place but have your plans .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by psykadelik: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please how did you register and successfully apply to this north-eastern federal university?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by sonssyo: 12:47am On Jan 14, 2023
mushroomFarm:
Myself at various places...during my trip here.
I included a picture of what a single meal on Ethiopian air looks like.

Please what is the name of your school?

Thank you
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Ajibade123(m): 12:21am On Feb 12, 2023
womenareapezz:
I'm suspecting he is a visa agent who used fake people angry

Russia that hate blacks with all their heart and you will experience all manner of racism!
Just by walking in the street, a group of Russians will just mob you with gang beating while some will kill you at the instance.

The police are something I don't even want to talk about undecided

Russia well developed? undecided
Just because that scammer go to one city, he now said Russia is well developed grin

Russia is just an upgraded version of Nigeria and nothing more
Have you been there?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by womenareapezz: 1:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Ajibade123:

Have you been there?
Yeap! School purpose
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by hodari: 1:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Calvilman:

We both came to the conclusion that the issue with this thread is that OP is in a very sheltered position and only experienced russia from a very priviliged point of view.
Also OP seems to only compare everything to nigeria which suggests that he is overexaggerating how good things are because anyone who has traveled a lot knpws that many things that are said to be grwat and amazing is mediocre at best when compared to many other countries.

Apparently russia is generally ok for black people and western europe is more racist because there are too many immigrants there.

I can personally confirm this, however I have experiemced racism by russians but only when they speak russian and I understand basics of russian.
Specifically working class people tend to be racist, the issue here is that OP hangs around academic and well to do people which is not average for russia.

Russian police are corrupt, in fact my friemd said that the biggest issue with russia is corruption.
Failed potential, could be one of the richest countries in the world but it's just extremely corrupt.

Russians are depressed people and this caused by lack of oppoturnity as most people feel like they've failed in life as russia is a very judgemental society so when they see an academic person like OP of course they put him on a pedestal.
I can personally confirm that russians are not happy people based on my experiences.

My friend said that a huge issue with russian people is generational trauma caused by neverending oppressive regime, if you criticize the government you do get in trouble and people have no slirit to fight against it because they think the battle has always been lost.
Everubody knows how corrupt and oppressive the country is but they choose to ignore it.

Putin is not popular, he's seen as a corrupt and oppressive dictator but people feel like that's just how it is and nothing can be done about this.

Russian society revolves around working, people don't really express themselves and day to day life can be very meaningless and depressing.

Russians drink heavily, alcoholism is socially acceptable and it's how a lot of leople cope with depressing life there.

My friend said that unlike what OP said, young and middle aged russians are the rudest, most unfriendliest and that russians are generally rude.

Based on my personal experiences russian children and teenagers are very rude and nasty for some reason but I think middle aged people are ok, I've only had issues with young people.

So to all people reading this don't think that living in russia would be this amazing because OP is treated based on his special position, his experience is comparable to a european tourist going to a luxury holiday resort in nigeria thinking that's what the whole country is like.

This is a good thread but I think it lacks perspective, there's no research or stepling out of the lane to see what is outside this catered student circle.

So basically OP's experience may be amazing but russia is not amazing, if you think that going to russia will automatically make your life amazing this is wrong.

I wish OP a wonderful experience but be careful what you're feeding to nigerians her because this type of storytelling on social media makes peopls think that nigeria is a hellhole and every other country is paradise.

Funny how nigerians start loving their country once they go and live abroad properly.

This is why I always make sure that when I tell epople what my experiences of a country are like, I focus a lot on the context.

For example when I was in switzerland and people were smiling and friendly but then I asked swiss people and immigrants about it and they said that it's just being polite but they're not actually helpful or friendly people and a lot of them usffer from depression but they hide it with superficial smiles due to cultural standards.

OP:

"know foreigners are being watched but trust me, you are being watched in Nigeria more than in Russia. Contrary to popular opinion, president Vladimir Putin does not 'hunt down' his perceived enemies. People have freedom here but at least 90% of Russians I have met, love him.
9. President Vladimir Putin is very friendly to Africans. Russian immigration laws makes it easy for Africans to come study in Russia and when you are here, they don't harass nor bully you and they don't treat you like second class citizens."

Ask yourself, do rich nigerians and white european exchange students feel like they're being oppressed in nigeria?

Would university employees who get paid for making sure that exchange students will enjoy being in the country tell these white exchange students that buhari is terrible and nigeria sucks?

What if OP was an uneducated labourer working at mcdonalds for minimum salary and he spoke russian, would this affect his experience in any way?

For a supposedly Finnish "hippie", you are bizzarely invested in the western anti-Russia narrative, eh? Smells like bacon in this mfer.

FYI, most African countries are pro-Russia and anti Nazi supporting Western hypocrisy, especially in the current circumstances. Suck it up Mr.agent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Asour: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Calvilman:

OP:

In what country aren't people depressed?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Asour: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Calvilman:
I think OP is actually legit, sorry for accusing but the overwhelming positivity is just something that Russians themselves don't seem to share.
It's just that when someone is being so overwhelmingly positive about a country that has so many issues it makes me think it's an advertisement.

I found a video of nigerian students protesting in russia because they were tricked into working and not getting paid (by the nigerian govt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS5TG7fQhl8

It's not just easy money like they claim here.

Mixed opinion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4tJUe_Wsg

And one big nigerian youtube chann called tayno aina made a coverage about nigerian students getting scammed by these agencies in russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJJwBOYSH-E

OP, I'll ask a Russian friend of mine what they think of this and maybe we can get a different point of view because all Russians I know complain about life in Russia and many have flocked out of the country.

Also having been to Karelia and St Petersburg and ethnic Russian areas in the baltics myself I wasn't too impressed with this country, I have mizxed experiences with Russian people, both positive and negative.

I wish you a good day and I hope you enjoy Russia but I think your experience might not be the same for everyone so it would be good to get someone else's opinion.

You're definitely right.

But in what country can people come away with a uniform experience by visiting different areas?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Calvilman(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
hodari:

For a supposedly Finnish "hippie", you are bizzarely invested in the western anti-Russia narrative, eh? Smells like bacon in this mfer.

FYI, most African countries are pro-Russia and anti Nazi supporting Western hypocrisy, especially in the current circumstances. Suck it up Mr.agent.

You don't know my opinion on the war yet you blindly jumped into a conclusion ti fit your own narrative.

What is my opinion on the war?

After the fall of the soviet union NATO began a rapid aggressive expansion towards russia's ally terriories, the nato (EU and USA) were the first aggressors towards russia.

Ukraine has been discriminating the russian speaking minority in ukraine, the civil war was caused by ukrainian government for being racist towards russians.
Ukraine caused the civil war.

This war was triggered by passive NATO aggressions and the ukrainian governments diplomatic and racist aggression towards russians.

The EU and NATO are fueling this war, they're sending guns and ammunition to ukraine and they keep making statements and aggressions towards russia and the western media is brainwashing the western people into thinking that the west is the good guys who are

completely innocent and putin is waging this war for no reason at all.

The common narrative in the west is that it's ok if a white country attacks or fuels war in a non-white country like in the middle eas or africa but when white people are going to war thet see it as an atrocity.

The russian govt is evil, the US govt is evil and the EU is run by the same elite who controls the west and enslaved half the planet and started two world wars in history.
The corrupt evil elite of nigeria are puppets to this western elite.

Soviet union and the west have both fueled civil wars all over africa during the cold war, the soviets never started any wars but they fueled wars in hopes of spreading communism through funding supposedly socialist and communist governments in africa.
The west always started and fueled them.

War politics are never charity, thinking any superpower doing anything for poor countries is for good intentions is stupid.
Same way the chinese aren't helping africa to build infrastructure, they're not doing it to help, they're doing it to control africa and put government in debt to them.
The europeans built railroads in the colonial period to steal resources from africa more efficiently, they didn't build railways to help the africans even though the western media claimed to do all this to "civilize and educate the savage africans"

I see this type of thinking among africans a lot, it's called colonial mentality, seeing yourselves as the unbiased neutral based on an inferiority complex.

The west kills millions in some arab country to steal cheap oil, nobody cares.

Russia fuels a civil war to gain territories in ukraine that have large oil deposits and everybody loses their shit.

It's the same thing and it's called western hypocrisy.

I don't consider myself a western hypocrite but I do consider you foolish.

The fact that you assume like that is a sign of being brainwashed but I don't know your opinion apart from what you just climed about me so as far as I know, you're brainwashed to think that a european saying negative things about russia means that they are brainwashed which doesn't make any sense logically.

"most African countries are pro-Russia and anti Nazi supporting Western hypocrisy"

Most are, yes, but all are suckers to global superpowers lol.

African countries are just selling themselves to new masters, time to wake up and become independent and stop sucking up to china, russia, saudi arabia, europe and USA.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Calvilman(m): 12:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Asour:

In what country aren't people depressed?

It's a spectrum, people are depressed everywhere except in natural settings living outside of any civilization.

Some countries are more depressed than others, for example in both latvia and portugal there are depressed people but I would call latvia depressed but not portugal because latvia is depressed on a way higher level.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by huncho22(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
pocohantas:

You are right. I stopped reading after I saw that comment about racism and Russian police. I have never been there, but I have two people, one family and another a friend of 14 years. They have both run out of Russia. One is in America, the other is back to Nigeria. The stories they told were not nice. However, they both love Russia in a way.
you have never been to Russia but Yuu are saying rubbish some of you are just funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by huncho22(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ajibade123:

Have you been there?
help me ask him
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by huncho22(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
I got visa last year to Russia (study visa) I didn't travel because my uncle that was supposed to sponsor me disappointed me my friends that we got visa together they travelled last year they are in Siberia (Tomsk) and they've never said anything bad about Russia they said Russians are nice I have more than 10 friends in Russia and none of them have said anything bad about Russia apart from the language barrier but if you get to speak the language then you are good to go ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by MrNice04(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24
OLP46:
This is nothing but the truth. I migrated to Russia in October via study and I have never had any issue with the system here. Like you said, people are extremely nice and ready to help. No racism of any sort, not even subtly.

BTW, my school is also in Siberia just like yours. How do you cope with the weather? Novosibirsk where I am has an average temperature of -20° and it has not been easy for me to cope with.

Nice thread OP

One more question, how did you get the English teaching jobs? I would love to teach too.
pls there's something I want to ask bruh
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Ojemedad: 10:56am On Feb 25
huncho22:
I got visa last year to Russia (study visa) I didn't travel because my uncle that was supposed to sponsor me disappointed me my friends that we got visa together they travelled last year they are in Siberia (Tomsk) and they've never said anything bad about Russia they said Russians are nice I have more than 10 friends in Russia and none of them have said anything bad about Russia apart from the language barrier but if you get to speak the language then you are good to go ..

If you are in Russia for studies all is okay, but not for work, I sorry for you

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:35pm On Mar 08
huncho22:
How many years is the study visa ? Please recommend any school for me
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by necz: 11:52am On Mar 22
POINT OF CORRECTION: Soviet Union hasn't fueled any war in Africa. The only people fueling war everywhere is the West (EU & US). They are the ones stealing from us, and causing instability in Africa.

You can hate Putin however you want BUT what you can't and would never be able to do is tell us who and how to hate. You do not have that power.

The reason why many of us Africans do not hate Putin and Russia is because Putin has been a friend of Africa for the longest of time. Russia is the only European Country that haven't invaded Africa or supported the oppression on Africa like the fake ass freedom fighter(The West) who goes about funding ISIS, AL-Qaeda, EL-Shabab, Boko-Haram to cause instability in Africa so that they will be able to steal our resources that they do not have.

Do you know what the western countries are currently doing in the Republic of Congo today? Killing Africans and forcing child labour on them? Stealing their resources? That's not Russia that the EU + US.

Russia is the only country who preserve the real identity of our history and culture and I am very sure you do not know this except
I tell you while the west have brainwashed and manipulated, tainted and or erase our history from our people.

I see that you got upset and you're talking about "Africans selling themselves to a new Master". Metaphorically speaking; At least we're no more selling our selves to our enemies since we now know them and we're moving away from them.

BUT then, you're here crying about how Africans are supporting Putin and Russia but you're not worried about your western countries being under the siege of the Elites who have succeeded in destroying your Culture, your Religion(Christianity; Many of you do not every practice it no more), Family(Divorce is on the rise ), Community; and the sense of togetherness. They're also in control of your Farms and Food(There is a protest from Farmers round Europe about this). and lastly, Many of you Europeans are openly supporting the genocide of Children in Gaza but you want to preach to Africans?

We do not need your preaching over here. GO SORT OUR YOUR SH!T first in Europe before coming to lecture us.

Calvilman:

You don't know my opinion on the war yet you blindly jumped into a conclusion ti fit your own narrative.

What is my opinion on the war?

After the fall of the soviet union NATO began a rapid aggressive expansion towards russia's ally terriories, the nato (EU and USA) were the first aggressors towards russia.

Ukraine has been discriminating the russian speaking minority in ukraine, the civil war was caused by ukrainian government for being racist towards russians.
Ukraine caused the civil war.

This war was triggered by passive NATO aggressions and the ukrainian governments diplomatic and racist aggression towards russians.

The EU and NATO are fueling this war, they're sending guns and ammunition to ukraine and they keep making statements and aggressions towards russia and the western media is brainwashing the western people into thinking that the west is the good guys who are

completely innocent and putin is waging this war for no reason at all.

The common narrative in the west is that it's ok if a white country attacks or fuels war in a non-white country like in the middle eas or africa but when white people are going to war thet see it as an atrocity.

The russian govt is evil, the US govt is evil and the EU is run by the same elite who controls the west and enslaved half the planet and started two world wars in history.
The corrupt evil elite of nigeria are puppets to this western elite.

Soviet union and the west have both fueled civil wars all over africa during the cold war, the soviets never started any wars but they fueled wars in hopes of spreading communism through funding supposedly socialist and communist governments in africa.
The west always started and fueled them.

War politics are never charity, thinking any superpower doing anything for poor countries is for good intentions is stupid.
Same way the chinese aren't helping africa to build infrastructure, they're not doing it to help, they're doing it to control africa and put government in debt to them.
The europeans built railroads in the colonial period to steal resources from africa more efficiently, they didn't build railways to help the africans even though the western media claimed to do all this to "civilize and educate the savage africans"

I see this type of thinking among africans a lot, it's called colonial mentality, seeing yourselves as the unbiased neutral based on an inferiority complex.

The west kills millions in some arab country to steal cheap oil, nobody cares.

Russia fuels a civil war to gain territories in ukraine that have large oil deposits and everybody loses their shit.

It's the same thing and it's called western hypocrisy.

I don't consider myself a western hypocrite but I do consider you foolish.

The fact that you assume like that is a sign of being brainwashed but I don't know your opinion apart from what you just climed about me so as far as I know, you're brainwashed to think that a european saying negative things about russia means that they are brainwashed which doesn't make any sense logically.

"most African countries are pro-Russia and anti Nazi supporting Western hypocrisy"

Most are, yes, but all are suckers to global superpowers lol.

African countries are just selling themselves to new masters, time to wake up and become independent and stop sucking up to china, russia, saudi arabia, europe and USA.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by eddy2farm(m): 5:37am On Mar 23
Hello nairaland

A client help me to submit waec certificate to Russia embassy for legalization. He went through hell just to submit the document.
He told me the new payment py document is 101,500 as against the previous information I was given.ok payment was made and date for collection was given to him.
He wrote me on WhatsApp today that the document was not legalize. I ask him what was the reason for rejection he said no reason was given.
Embassy took my money without even giving my client reason for rejection!
What do I do next I don't even no.
Making another payment without even knowing the reason for the first rejection is something I don't want to risk now.
The client gave me a number to call them and ask why , but I told the client that he is supposed to be the one to ask them.
The last time I emailed the embassy they did not reply me till now.

What do I do pls ?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Honlucas: 5:31pm On Mar 23
eddy2farm:
Hello nairaland

A client help me to submit waec certificate to Russia embassy for legalization. He went through hell just to submit the document.
He told me the new payment py document is 101,500 as against the previous information I was given.ok payment was made and date for collection was given to him.
He wrote me on WhatsApp today that the document was not legalize. I ask him what was the reason for rejection he said no reason was given.
Embassy took my money without even giving my client reason for rejection!
What do I do next I don't even no.
Making another payment without even knowing the reason for the first rejection is something I don't want to risk now.
The client gave me a number to call them and ask why , but I told the client that he is supposed to be the one to ask them.
The last time I emailed the embassy they did not reply me till now.

What do I do pls ?

He scammed you

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by eddy2farm(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23
Well I don't no
But there is prove of payment

[color=#006600][/color]

Honlucas:

He scammed you

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Honlucas: 9:01am On Mar 24
eddy2farm:

Well I don't no
But there is prove of payment

[color=#006600][/color]

Oga them scam you I can also print this .
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by eddy2farm(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24
this seem strange to me really

quote author=Honlucas post=129080212]

Oga them scam you I can also print this .[/quote]
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by eddy2farm(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24
There is p.o.s print showing proof of payment

smiley[color=#006600][/color]
Honlucas:

Oga them scam you I can also print this .
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Honlucas: 5:32am On Mar 25
eddy2farm:
There is p.o.s print showing proof of payment

smiley[color=#006600][/color]

Oga you have been scam
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Moxiez(f): 5:41pm On Apr 07
necz:
POINT OF CORRECTION: Soviet Union hasn't fueled any war in Africa. The only people fueling war everywhere is the West (EU & US). They are the ones stealing from us, and causing instability in Africa.

You can hate Putin however you want BUT what you can't and would never be able to do is tell us who and how to hate. You do not have that power.

The reason why many of us Africans do not hate Putin and Russia is because Putin has been a friend of Africa for the longest of time. Russia is the only European Country that haven't invaded Africa or supported the oppression on Africa like the fake ass freedom fighter(The West) who goes about funding ISIS, AL-Qaeda, EL-Shabab, Boko-Haram to cause instability in Africa so that they will be able to steal our resources that they do not have.

Do you know what the western countries are currently doing in the Republic of Congo today? Killing Africans and forcing child labour on them? Stealing their resources? That's not Russia that the EU + US.

Russia is the only country who preserve the real identity of our history and culture and I am very sure you do not know this except
I tell you while the west have brainwashed and manipulated, tainted and or erase our history from our people.

I see that you got upset and you're talking about "Africans selling themselves to a new Master". Metaphorically speaking; At least we're no more selling our selves to our enemies since we now know them and we're moving away from them.

BUT then, you're here crying about how Africans are supporting Putin and Russia but you're not worried about your western countries being under the siege of the Elites who have succeeded in destroying your Culture, your Religion(Christianity; Many of you do not every practice it no more), Family(Divorce is on the rise ), Community; and the sense of togetherness. They're also in control of your Farms and Food(There is a protest from Farmers round Europe about this). and lastly, Many of you Europeans are openly supporting the genocide of Children in Gaza but you want to preach to Africans?

We do not need your preaching over here. GO SORT OUR YOUR SH!T first in Europe before coming to lecture us.

You brain is intact bro 👌🏾… please are you in Russia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.