Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia (57453 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Horokrox: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
zed7:

These are basically Asians. You're not living amongst native Russians.
The Yakuts are the Asian looking native inhabitants of Yakutia in Russia undecided

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Horokrox: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Asour:

Russia is in Continental Europe.
70% of Russia is actually in Asia that's why it's a Transcontinental country in Geography undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Chee59(f): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
Myself at various places...during my trip here.
I included a picture of what a single meal on Ethiopian air looks like.
You're so cute.
Take care of yourself. Enjoy your stay there. I wish you the best.
See, if you can, don't return to stay permanently in Nigeria. Visit and go back.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
How much?
Verifiedtrader:
Rock on bro!
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
gypsey:
Don't mind those Russian hating goons, America and the UK are coercing them into hating Russia. They cannot even tell you why they hate Russia.

You too can see it. They can't point to the reason they hate Russia. Any news showing Russia in good light send shivers down their spines and they quickly jump into the thread to defame Russia. grin grin grin
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Verifiedtrader(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
clinician2x:

Pls oo, I need this esim. Will it give me a permanent U.S number for whatsapp?
Sure and you can use it to text, make calls to any country and verify any dating sites.
0 eight one zero two five eight nine two eight seven.
Whatsapp.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Dennisbulkan: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
CodeTemplar:

Paid promotion?
No hope for you in this life. Live your Blackman miserable life and leave white men matter for them to sort out. No go dey disgrace yourself over white men rivalry wey no concern you.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Verifiedtrader(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
How much?
10k.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by yemi1504: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
paradigmshift:
they have the best airlines in Africa, no one come close .. they are going international full time

Wow!
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by adeniyi65(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
Let me leave you with these pictures of myself, my classmates with our language lecturer and me with my friends here in Yakutsk. grin grin
Despite being a federal university, we are only about 15 in a class. And they don't attempt to burden us with lectures. Itx the same way when you are teaching Russian kids. If a kid does not want to learn, it's fine. You don't have to force them.
Thanks for reading.
Help me great the first only black Russian by birth that i know. My dear Mary Senn

Number 2. Is it true that yakutsk people eat raw fish as i have watch it from YouTube Travellers

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Exceed15: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thank you for educating me on this. God bless you.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by menacity(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aside the fact you have limited time to work but that doesn't stop someone from doing his freelance jobs online I presume.

mushroomFarm:
Please let me also add that Russian student Visa is not equivalent to a work Visa. You can only work for limited hours per week. However it turned out the university is cheap (Federal University) and if you can speak and teach English, employers will be willing to pay you well)
MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA TOO AND MAKE US A GREAT NATION
If you ask me to summarize Russia in one phrase. I'd say
LOVING COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Floki737: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
If you ever visit Demodedovo airport in Moscow, you can't miss the sight of these classic cars!!

Bro abeg, which phone u dey use snap all these pictures?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Sweetvie: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
adamusuleiman3:

[/b]Racism is everywhere[b] and 2months is quite short.. Interesting, if OP is real and not one of those visa agents, he might not witness as much racism from the Chinese looking Russians as they themselves are victims of racism from the majority Slavs.

@bolded
That's my point
Racism is everywhere. If you're trying to avoid racism then you can as well stay back in Nigeria. As long as ur skin color is black be ready to face racism but it not alws as bad as they stated.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by ariesbull: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Okay
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by CodeTemplar: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

No hope for you in this life. Live your Blackman miserable life and leave white men matter for them to sort out. No go dey disgrace yourself over white men rivalry wey no concern you.
Swine bastards erryeeee.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Shoodboi:

You too can see it. They can't point to the reason they hate Russia. Any news showing Russia in good light send shivers down their spines and they quickly jump into the thread to defame Russia. grin grin grin
Exactly, none of them have ever even set foot in Russia before, yet they d tell you Russia is bad, Putin is a bad dictator, They don't know that the EU countries who are telling them to hate Putin and Russia are still buying Russian gas till today even though they claimed to have sanctioned Russia and Putin grin ignorant fools.

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Mypeople2(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Learner247:
Oh my! Nigerians are just the best! I see guys already asking how much they can earn, how much it would cost to study there etc.

The day Nigeria's leadership problems become addressed, I am sure Nigeria will effectively compete with the 1st World countries in 25 years!
The day the day, which day brother ? Leave matter for Matthias.For now, Nigeria is tooooo backward .We are just too underdeveloped .With all out resources we are still competing with the poorest nations in the world .Too bad
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by pacespot(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
The USA and NATO want Russia lands, that is why Russia is extremely tough outside. Also the Russ are known as great warriors from history.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Jjennecco: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Good write up.keep going brother.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by samonak(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
ifihearam:
How long have you been there so far?

Please talk on their girls..hiw far you don yanch?
Tow Tow kill you dia.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Bizibi(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

Russians like black so much?

Take it easy OP. I hope you are not one of those visa agents or perhaps you posted the above out of excitement. There are lots of racism in Russia, Ukraine, and many other Eastern European.
I remember this....it happened years ago,they were hostile to blacks and other races then. I think the world cup actually changed their attitude towards blacks and other races.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Kaysalas(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Light78:

I heard they preserve the food outside because of the weather
Chai! Nairalanders! Una nor go kill person grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Lekan239(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
Oh I almost forgot. This is a picture of my flight ticket I talked about. About 268k it doesn't seem clear. .but u can still see the total of u zoom out.
I have to also say that despite the farther distance between Moscow and Yakutsk. Air fares are so cheap in Russia that it cost me far less to get to Yakutsk from Moscow compared to what it cost me to get to Moscow from Lagos.
nice thread, but Woth regard to your claim that Ethiopia is better than Nigeria because of the sky scraper you saw at the airport. A foreigner that make a stop at Lagos Highland seeing all the giant buildings there will also think Nigeria is good. And his view of Nigeria will only be what he or she saw at Lagos Highland

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by immanuelsize: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:

Depends on what part of Russia.
i have a multiple questions. Abeg attend to all of them.
1. How much did it cost you to travel from lagos to your university?
2. How much did it cost you to process your admission while you were still staying in nigeria?
3. If you are staying in the hostel, how much did it cost you or is staying in the hostel free?
4. How much is the school fees to study medicine in that your university?
5. Do student pay all those small small fees they pay here in nigeria like sug, departmental fees, etc?
6. If you are living in the hostel, do they serve you meal?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Kog45(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
ILORIN Boy ma so *fa* ni Russia o... Congrats boy and always remeber your root in any circumstances.It is well with you.
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by BullyBullies: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
It's Western MSM that make people think Russia is a terrorist country. Same way they lied to Africans about our black heroes such as Idi Amin Dada of Uganda, Sani Abacha of Nigeria, Gadaffi of Libya etc. It's important to note that, when America and her allies tell you it is red, you need to verify properly because it may actually be blue. Have a safe stay bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by adetayoonas(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Spanishmilf:
undecided No offense Op
It seems you just traveled to russia and you already conclude there is no racism in the country.
Not doubting you tho but but

Very hard to believe you travelled to Russia in this war period
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by adetayoonas(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Spanishmilf:
undecided No offense Op
It seems you just traveled to russia and you already conclude there is no racism in the country.
Not doubting you tho but but

Very hard to believe the op travelled to Russia in this war period
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
gypsey:
Exactly, none of them have ever even set foot in Russia before, yet they d tell you Russia is bad, Putin is a bad dictator, They don't know that the EU countries who are telling them to hate Putin and Russia are still buying Russian gas till today even though they claimed to have sanctioned Russia and Putin grin ignorant fools.

grin grin grin
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Wizmj4real(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
I travelled through different Russian cities. To be honest Racism is everywhere. I am certain it is here too but it must be so low and negligible that I have not experienced it.
Take a look at how we bash each other on Nairaland. Tribalism is also a form of racism.

OP please reply me via mail
I have some personal important questions for you
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by pansophist(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomfarm, I am glad you got to see the world outside CNN and western bias. And I agree with you, Russians could easily pass as the only whites that do not hate blacks, same with Serbia. I have been to both countries, so I am telling you firsthand. I feel more welcomed, accepted and free in Russia and Serbia than in the so-called western, civilized, free world.

Hopefully, more Africans can experience the world in its true diversity, and not think that only the west which made up less than 15% of humanity is ''abroad''.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / Photos Of Airpeace 124-Seater Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft / Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.