Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Women And Their Hypocrisy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Hypocrisy (314 Views)

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Their Hypocrisy by Highcheef: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2022
I have just returned from a trip to Yul Edochie 's page , I realised the following;

*I realised that Nigerian women's anger with Judy has nothing to do with May or loving May, No they are angry with Judy for bursting their patterns,
Let me tell you how Nigerian Side chicks dating a successful or wealthy man behave, they low key pray to be the man's wife but unlike Judy they tactfully take the first wife out of the picture first so that way there might not be any backlash, let me give you most recent examples,

1) Rose Meurer; she was dating Churchill na aru Tonto Akpuruka, she successfully worked Tonto out of her home, today she is "happily" the first and only wife yet to Churchill and Nigerian women recently celebrated them yet they are bashing Judy who didn't ask her husband to leave his first wife!

2) Rita Dominic; She had been dating Fide while Fide was still married, she was playing the perfect side chick, she would even borrow Fide money if he needs while he was still married, Subtly making him see she could be more valuable. She loved Fide too much but the fear of Backlash from public if she becomes Fife's Fourth wife wouldn't let her. So she waited in prayers , Fide would divorce the last wife and Would later get married to RiRi in a fairly tale London marriage and Nigerian women did Awwwww.... Yet these women are angry with Judy!!!

3) Ifeoma Rudeboy Okoye; My preliminary investigations show that Ifeoma and Paul Okoye have been dating as far back as early 2020 when he did "REASON WITH ME" and was still married and living with his wife , Paul fell deeper in love with her and it was apparently affecting his family because he became almost absent as he rented a house for Ifeoma around his estate and spent more time with her, subtly frustrated the other wife and made arrangements for them to move to USA and subsequently Divorce and he is living happily with Ifeoma and might get married! Yet you are angry with Judy for not playing her cards well by not working on Yul to divorce May, then he waits a little few months marries JUDY and Nigerians will awww awww the Union!

4) (EDIT) MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE; She was dating Prince while Prince was stil married to his first Wife
Ruth, noticing Prince is not Bad Afterall, he took him to herself and wedded in the Nigerian Christ Embassy Church, Ruth cried and wrote to Church etc , Today Ruth is history and Nigerian women are using Mercy Johnson as a point of Contact in marriage, yet they are bashing Judy for not stealing totally to herself!!
Their anger with Judy is that she didn't do it their way! They are angry with her that she broke the "Sidechicks Code" .

If you awwwedd any of the above unions you have no reason attacking Judy ! Yes you don't !

NB; Judy and Yul dated for 6 good years before marriage, she never allowed that affect Yul's first family, she had every opportunity to "Work" on Yul to begin to hate his first wife and eventually divorce but she never did any of these, she happily accepted to be numbered without wrecking his first home !

I am beginning to think that Judy is a good girl after all apart from leaving her first husband though, I think she has small Fear of God! She encourages Yul to show up for his family always , She recognises and respects May !

Copied from Francess Olisa Ogbonnaya

Visit For More: https://24magix.com

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Women And Their Hypocrisy by Bluezy13(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2022
This early morning.
Re: Women And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2022
when you see a snake and a woman ..

(1) (Reply)

Dating Your Teacher Or Student / Dear Woman, Make Sure You Have These 5 Things Before Getting Married / case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.