Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Another Terrible Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Terrible Year (509 Views)

Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Terrible Year by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Last year ended very very ........ it's so terrible to say.

Death threats concluded it for me.

I was moving about unavoidably.

A certain hotel was open till dawn. .... I just kept moving in and out unavoidably.

I was never really celebrating anything there.

It was so till I spent the night outside .... couldn't even afford the sound of 2Pac or Rick Ross or B.I.G cos my phone was .....am not sure.

Well, even those who had a place to rest could claim to have more ruggedness,toughness ,street knowledge or influence.

Is there time for debating these things?

All I claim is my name right now.....Hell Victorinho ...or whatever that means to myself at least.

This year started very very. .... it's so terrible to say ...... where I am concerned.

It is already ending very very........ it's so terrible to say.

I still can't believe I could get another death threat from........ I can't believe..

Why?
Why?
Why that person too,?.... of all persons.......? Should I have seen it coming?

Furk what is why!!!!!!

Damn it!!
Anyways,
those that wanted me dead last year still want me dead this year.

I don't even have the energy to wail literally.

Damn!!

It's been like forever..... this year.. It's taking too long to end for me.

I have nothing to celebrate on January 1,2023.

Hopefully, I will be able to listen to 'If I Die Young' by 2Pac ,'Life Goes On' ,'Born In The Ghetto', Death Around The Corner,

Everyday Struggle by B.I.G
Ready To Die
Suicidal Thoughts

At least.
Re: Another Terrible Year by T0BY(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Cheer up man.. you don't own all the problems in the world. Cancel that thoughts.
Re: Another Terrible Year by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
T0BY:
Cheer up man.. you don't own all the problems in the world. Cancel that thoughts.

I really need those thoughts away.

I feel like removing my brain most times.

I keep seeing gloom....doom.

At least towards myself... I keep seeing more problems ... it's like they're chasing me.
Re: Another Terrible Year by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: Another Terrible Year by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
T0BY:

The death threats never helped matters.
Re: Another Terrible Year by FalseProphet1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
The dark forces are hovering over your head, send me a DM and I'll conducting spiritual cleansing for you and you'll be free.

This I have seen.
Re: Another Terrible Year by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces are hovering over your head, send me a DM and I'll conducting spiritual cleansing for you and you'll be free.

This I have seen.

Send an email to xyz42955@gmail.com.

If you care...at least.
Re: Another Terrible Year by T0BY(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
This phase will soon pass.
HellVictorinho6:

I really need those thoughts away.

I feel like removing my brain most times.

I keep seeing gloom....doom.

At least towards myself... I keep seeing more problems ... it's like they're chasing me.

Re: Another Terrible Year by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lock it in my brother, it's going to be okay soon.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

Men, Emotional Attachment With Women Is Very Unmanly! / Entitlement Mentality: No One Owes You Anything! / This Kid's Mom Eat Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.