Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate (33362 Views)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Elidrisy20: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
This nonsense fit happen for abroad, for naija,them no born am well
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by ifihearam: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Baby mama handwriting all over.
However, the father did nit act right or do well, bringing his ex into the matter was very childish and irresponsible..must your kids remind you of your responsibilities?

if you cant buy them christmas gifts,one only wonders if you contribute a cent in their feeding and tuition.

How do some useless men feel when a woman trains their kids how..so shameless,
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Another person who obviously doesn't know how their laws work in the West
That is not true at all. There is shared custody! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by afbstrategies: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Those thunderous slaps from our mums would have thrown your brain into reset.

Slap that would mute you for 10 seconds, before you start crying, and when you start, you will be changing gears cry and finally end up vomiting.

Indomie generation kids would never understand.

Your mumu is trying to load 500 blocks in Agege on an empty stomach. Do not let the devil use you as we enter the new year. Unlike others here, my curse works.

2 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Crystalom5: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Foodqueen:
If u know how bittered single mothers are, you will know she type that shit herself.
honestly. What kind of mother is happy when the child claps back on his father? Makes you wonder
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by PoliteActivist: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is not true at all. There is shared custody! undecided

He said he'd never leave his child to a woman to raise as if all men who do that do it by choice.
He thought it was Nigeria where the children belong to the man
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Panda7(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Here's someone who obviously doesn't know how their laws work in the West.
And white women?? Black women do it too (even more)
obvious reasons too why families do not work out in these said western world. common rule is don't get pregnant to a guy you are not married to to avoid deadbeat stories. if you need a child you should try hospitals and healthcare centres for free sperm if you would not let their dad father them.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:
He said he'd never leave his child to a woman to raise as if all men who do that do it by choice.
He thought it was Nigeria where the children belong to the man
In Nigeria,most men abandon their kids to their exes though. undecided
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by NoToPile: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Terrible Grammer..... eeesh angry
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by PoliteActivist: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In Nigeria,most men abandon their kids to their exes though. undecided

Because there is no consequence whatsoever.
if you were FORCED by the government to be paying exorbitant child support or go to jail, you won't abandon them!
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by VEHINTOLAR: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Antyxx:

Both of you are stu*pid and dum*b. Sometimes I wonder where you guys are from, where in the conversation does the child say deadbeat? Or how does the conversation have to do with the mum? A child was asking his father for his Christmas gift, which on the norm, he doesn't need to ask, but the useless father gave excuses and brought his exwife into the conversation. Yet,in your dumb skull, the mum tutored the child, how? Is it the mum that told the useless father not to get his child gift? I pity the fools that marry your type

Your father is very stupid and very dumb,fool ! Idiot like you,this is what we see when animals like you lot dabble into a subject matter that's way beyond your elementary pedigree. It isn't difficult to figure out,with such slurs and highly demeaning comments as "useless father" "stupid"etc coming out from your dirty mouth, that you must have been raised by one frustrated single mother with a psychotic disorders in a gods forsaken environment !

She couldn't even train you well enough to know how to comport yourself decently in a public forum like this one,shame on her ! You must be one of these many senseless trolls that roam this street looking for who to pour their frustration on,right kiddo ? You've failed already as I won't dignify an obvious product of a failed home with my comments any further.

Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,mofo !
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by theredaddy: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
pocohantas:
The boy is/was disrespectful to the dad.
He is already treading on the wrong path and the mum, rather than caution him, is praising his actions. This tells a lot about her. That is not to say that the father is any better for accusing her falsely.

They all have a lot to learn, but I can tell they are AAs. They won’t learn and the cycle continues.

someone that could not keep a steady one yr r/ship with parlour dog not to talk of a boy says ..

last joke of the year undecided
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Prettychild(f): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Richy4:

I didn't read the part that says his mum was disrespected... He said that his mum made him mad..

Even @ that, since he is leaving with her, if she raised the kid to be respectful regardless, was that too bad? He's just 13
He disrespected the Mother by punishing the child because of a beef he had with the ex. It’s a sign of disrespect to the other party to involve one’s child in the beef you have with your partner.

1 Like

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Hustle4Naira(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Both the mother, father and child f**k up! Those parents should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by drololaaof: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
ExAngel007:
A boy's conversation with his father about his Christmas gift has been shared online by the boy's mother and this has started a debate.

In screenshots of their chat, the boy asked his father if he got him and his siblings anything for Christmas and the father said he did.

The boy then asked his father how they can get the gift but the father said they will get it when he is "free" because their mother did "too much" and she made him "mad".

The boy hit back and asked his father why his mother making him mad should have anything to do with his kids.

The boy also told his father that it's fine if he didn't get them anything for Christmas but insisted his father shouldn't blame it on his mother.

The father then called the son and asked him to pick the call but he refused and replied to his father, "I'll call you when I'm free."

Sharing the screenshot, the boy's mother wrote: "And my son handled their deadbeat daddy very well! He think he can tell my 13 year old anything! He outspoken, not disrespectful."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/boys-converstaion-with-his-deadbeat-dad-about-christmas-gift-sparks-debate-2.html
The mother is teaching the children bad habit,to disrespect their father.
When they do this to their father ,they will do worse to others.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by MansoryMX(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Antyxx:

What does that hve to do with getting his children some gift? So because the mum is not peaceful, he should abandon his responsibility as aa father? You are so bittered that you looked for a way to bring his wife fault, if your mother is bitter and violent,it doesn't mean this person in this conversation is like your mum. Stop attaching your family stories to what you read online
Who marry all these bitter nairaland men?

A smart woman won't post her family issues on social media. Let alone tryng to look like a saint or make her bady daddy look like a deadbeat in the eyes of her kids when her bad character and attitudea pushed him to a point dude is even afraid to come visit his kids for fear of drama from the likes of you! I guess you are too dumb and stupid to notice that in my comment. Now geddifokoff. Bring my my mom into this really means my comment rip you off. Ode cheesy
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by MansoryMX(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
drololaaof:

The mother is teaching the children bad habit,to disrespect their father.
When they do this to their father ,they will do worse to others.

Exactly! Just look at the comments of women! I fear of women!! So disgusting!!! Only few have sense
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by MansoryMX(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Prettychild:

He disrespected the Mother by punishing the child because of a beef he had with the ex. It’s a sign of disrespect to the other party to involve one’s child in the beef you have with your partner.

Didn't you read the part he said he called to ask after his kids shoe size? And the woman keeps giving him attitudes! Who do yall always turn a blind eye to things. Women eh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Brimstone77: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2022

My father couldn't pay my waec fee because he believed my mom offended him then..

Upon all my plea he refused,my mom did the payment later.. sad sad

Since then my love for him reduced to 0.00001%.

Don't punish me for the offense I didn't commit..

I saved for that fee then thou but too many school expenses finished it all..

Till date I still feel bad when I remember about it...

It will take the intervention of the holy spirit for my dad to get 1 Kobo from me now..

2 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by MansoryMX(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
pocohantas:
The boy is/was disrespectful to the dad.
He is already treading on the wrong path and the mum, rather than caution him, is praising his actions. This tells a lot about her. That is not to say that the father is any better for accusing her falsely.

They all have a lot to learn, but I can tell they are AAs. They won’t learn and the cycle continues.

Nne may your days be filled with more wisdom. I think I will have to go through social comments of any woman I wanna settle down with because its where they all pour out the things they hide behind a smile
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by MansoryMX(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Antyxx:

Both of you are stu*pid and dum*b. Sometimes I wonder where you guys are from, where in the conversation does the child say deadbeat? Or how does the conversation have to do with the mum? A child was asking his father for his Christmas gift, which on the norm, he doesn't need to ask, but the useless father gave excuses and brought his exwife into the conversation. Yet,in your dumb skull, the mum tutored the child, how? Is it the mum that told the useless father not to get his child gift? I pity the fools that marry your type

VEHINTOLAR:

Your father is very stupid and very dumb,fool ! Idiot like you,this is what we see when animals like you lot dabble into a subject matter that's way beyond your elementary pedigree. It isn't difficult to figure out,with such slurs and highly demeaning comments as "useless father" "stupid"etc coming out from your dirty mouth, that you must have been raised by one frustrated single mother with a psychotic disorders in a gods forsaken environment !

She couldn't even train you well enough to know how to comport yourself decently in a public forum like this one,shame on her ! You must be one of these many senseless trolls that roam this street looking for who to pour their frustration on,right kiddo ? You've failed already as I won't dignify an obvious product of a failed home with my comments any further.

Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,mofo !

Bro nor answer that fool. She keeps on venting her frustrated and wretched life on everyone who sees the baby mama as a Manipulator because she herself na baby mama. I can tell she is one shameless HOE of a babymama for different men, hence the reasons for her stupidity all over this thread, throwing insults on her family thinking she is insulting people here.

1 Like

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Because there is no consequence whatsoever.
if you were FORCED by the government to be paying exorbitant child support or go to jail, you won't abandon them!
Well, with millions of kids roaming the streets of Nigeria each night— there are at least 6 million homeless orphans in the country today —, I don't know how even that can help resolve the issue at this point.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Mummyfour(f): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
benqo01:
HARDLY DO U SEE A MAN POISONING THE MIND OF CHILDREN'S AGAINST THE MOTHER,BUT YOU SEE 99% OF WOMEN DO THIS ALOT SERIOUSLY I FIND THAT VERY SILLY
I know a man that poisoned his children's mind towards their mother so much that the children eventually began to avoid the innocent woman, not even eating her food. He told them so much lies that she was a witch and wanted to initiate them.

It were all lies because he needed to hurt her feelings because of some mundane disagreements.

Eventually the children found out that their father had lied and became disappointed in their father.

Some men are very horrible o. Extremely terrible.
I remember my own father poisoning our minds against our mother, but we no gree because we knew he was not been truthful because we saw the way he treated her

3 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by magictonic(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
etrange:
The father didn't handle the conversation well. He can't have it both ways. He talked to the kid as if he was an adult and the kid replied as an angry grown up man (I'm assuming he's a teen). This idea of upsetting our children and then calling them disrespectful when they get pissed is just ridiculous. Heck... the child was even playing the adult role by trying to explain to him that his issues with thier mum shouldn't affect thier relationship, but the pop was behaving like the teenager. So he shouldn't complain when he's addressed as one.

You will live long.

1 Like

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by PoliteActivist: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, with millions of kids roaming the streets of Nigeria each night— there are at least 6 million homeless orphans in the country today —, I don't know how even that can help resolve the issue at this point.

grin There are lies, then damn lies, then statistics!

Where did you get 6 million homeless orphans from cheesy
(83.7% of statistics are made up on the spot!)
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by masterflowx(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Foodqueen:
If u know how bittered single mothers are, you will know she type that shit herself.

Reason she didn't want to pick the call. She typed those messages actually...
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:
grin There are lies, then damn lies, then statistics!
Where did you get 6 million homeless orphans from cheesy
Lies?

With 206 million people, Nigeria has the largest population of any African country, and with a median age of 18.4 years, it is also one of the youngest and fastest growing nations in the world. Unfortunately, the country also has 8.6 million homeless children on its streets, and 10.6 million children not attending school.

Around the world, there are about 150 million street children, including 2 million in the United States alone. Research suggests that as many as 45 percent of children in Latin America live on the streets, a staggering proportion of children who are supposed to be the future of the continent. These are alarming numbers, because homelessness causes severe trauma to children and youth, putting their health and safety at risk, and hampering their development. It also creates a population of outcasts who cannot contribute productively to society.

“It is really hard being a street kid, having to look after yourself in very severe conditions at such a young age,” says James Okina who started hanging out with street kids in Nigeria at age 9 after his parents separated and he was left to his own devices. “I know what it feels like, and I don’t wish it for any kid.”

https://borgenproject.org/homelessness-in-nigeria/
https://radionigeriaibadan.gov.ng/2021/06/11/increasing-rate-of-homeless-children/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/sap/2019/12/03/helping-street-kids-is-a-win-win-for-the-kids-and-society/?sh=4b0842c626c3
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by agabusta: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So when he goes by to drop off the gifts, will he not then see the same woman? Are you for real? undecided

Agreed he will still see her. But its always more exciting to go to kids and hand them their gifts. If the woman brings them to get it, it sort of takes away some of the excitement and fervor. It dulls the moment.

But as its common, when a parent arrives home and presents gifts to kids, the happiness and excitement is usually different.

And me being empathetic, why should you bring my kids to me to collect their gifts? I'd rather bring the gifts myself during my visitation time.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by masterflowx(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
I will only need to buy pairs of boxing gloves to meet that bastard son! Give him a pair while I use the other

When I am done with him, I will personally be calling 911 about someone been brutally beaten and needs help. I will report myself to the police afterwards.

The bittered wife actually typed the messages. She wanted to troll her husband and she's getting the attention.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by agabusta: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
ifihearam:
Baby mama handwriting all over.
However, the father did nit act right or do well, bringing his ex into the matter was very childish and irresponsible..must your kids remind you of your responsibilities?

if you cant buy them christmas gifts,one only wonders if you contribute a cent in their feeding and tuition.

How do some useless men feel when a woman trains their kids how..so shameless,

It was the kid that mentioned the mum first, that she'd bring them over to get the gifts. The man then replied that he'd bring the gifts himself as their mum played games with him initially when he contacted her about their sizes.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
agabusta:
Agreed he will still see her. But its always more exciting to go to kids and hand them their gifts. If the woman brings them to get it, it sort of takes away some of the excitement and fervor. It dulls the moment.

But as its common, when a parent arrives home and presents gifts to kids, the happiness and excitement is usually different. And me being empathetic, why should you bring my kids to me to collect their gifts? I'd rather bring the gifts myself during my visitation time.
You are just to squeeze out an excuse for the man's responses, and it ain't working at all. What this father did to the boy is unacceptable. Even if they don't have shared custody, and he really does not want to see the woman as he claimed, he could have easily sent the gifts to the kids by mail. Kids love receiving gifts by mail that way around the holidays too. undecided
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by PoliteActivist: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad / Help!! My Father Has Too Much Interest On Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.