Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate (33354 Views)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Ratched father, ratched son, and ratched mum: ratched people!

1 Like

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Winnin009: 2:36am On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
I will only need to buy pairs of boxing gloves to meet that bastard son! Give him a pair while I use the other

When I am done with him, I will personally be calling 911 about someone been brutally beaten and needs help. I will report myself to the police afterwards.
Do the world a favor and don’t reproduce.

2 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by tk4radi: 3:28am On Dec 30, 2022
ExAngel007:
The post has started a debate about whether the boy was
disrespectful to his father or was simply being assertive.
The supposed dad is the one chatting like a kid here

2 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by JasperVII(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lamasta:

From the way and manner the boy responded to the dad it shows the mum is doing just that
Exactly! She's doing it already.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by magictonic(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2022
This father is a belligerent, entitled person. He demands respect, but don't give any.

I don't see where the kid disrespected him. The boy even spoke to him respectfully.

What is his problem?

PS: I'm a father with grown kids, so don't bring that misogynist patriarchy rubbish to me. It doesn't fit here.

The man was wrong. Dead wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad / Help!! My Father Has Too Much Interest On Widows / Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.