Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You (1838 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Jeon(f): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
I'm guessing it's money or they like emotional abuse.

Left for them.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jeon:

Seriously, some girls are really trying to bear all those things... I don't know for what reasons shey .whether for money or not but it's left for them.

It's because of money...if he didnt have money you think they wouldn't have left his broke ass since?....like I said...as long as he has money your gender will turn a blind eye and your fellow comrade tried all her possible best to deny it while knowing its true cheesy
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
I can't stand a cheat.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Persephone1:
I can't stand a cheat.

Nobody asked you
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Intoboy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
undecided My father has money to take care of me and I can be with someone that's broke as long as he's extremely intelligent, I see a great potential in him.
I can't be a second wife. I can't get money from capping so why should I lie on a faceless forum? Are you satisfied?

This wan dey find husband,dey find who you wan deceive... Dey play

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Intoboy:

This wan dey find husband,dey find who you wan deceive... Dey play

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Jeon(f): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

It's because of money...if he didnt have money you think they wouldn't have left his broke ass since?....like I said...as long as he has money your gender will turn a blind eye and your fellow comrade tried all her possible best to deny it while knowing its true cheesy

Cuz that's what most of ur gender can offer /some of the girls want it .....

I always say this "wish I was useless, desperate /lazy I did be flocking around ur gender " . But lucky that wasn't God's plan... And I really thank him for giving me superficial eyes and the love/ obsession of thick thighs and butt which 99 % of men are lacking.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

Nobody asked you
You obviously lack attention in your life, else you won't be humping on people's mention spewing hogwash.

Take a hike!

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Persephone1:
You obviously lack attention in your life, else you won't be humping on people's mention spewing hogwash.

Take a hike!

You just described yourself because you gave unsolicited opinion we didn't ask you for ...now rest

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

You just described yourself because you gave unsolicited opinion we didn't ask you for ...now rest
If this is how far your brain can process what a Forum is or should be, then you should really take that hike.

You mistake Nl for your family meeting.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Persephone1:
If this is how far your brain can process what a Forum is or should be then you should really take that hike.

You mistake Nl for your family meeting.

My dear the OP asked a question...you didn't even respect her thread enough to give her advice...you only came to talk about yourself...from where I'm sitting...its your brain that is lagging tongue
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

My dear the OP asked a question...you didn't even respect her thread enough to give her advice...you only came to talk about yourself...from where I'm sitting...its your brain that is lagging tongue
I see you are under the delusion that everybody must respond in a question and answer format and somehow you have assumed the position of NL police to maintain your obnoxious standard.

Again you mistake this forum for your family gathering. You should take that hike NOW!

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Persephone1:
I believe you still have the illusion that everybody must respond in a question and answer format and somehow you have assumed the position of NL police to maintain your obnoxious standard.

Again you mistake this forum for your family gathering. You should take that hike NOW!

You're beginning to speak unwanted fluent English tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by rickleye: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
It boils down to True Repentance
What made him cheat, was it that you ignored him . ( this is easy and with a time table, 2/3 a week ) it can be easy to manage.
Also was it serial ( with many women ) This would be hard and needs a process to stop the addiction.

Downside is that you aren't married yet and such is happening really doesn't bold well for the marriage.
I would advice that you get a court legal document and not make a huge noise about the wedding. ( Spending Lavishly with this particular fellow)

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

You're beginning to speak unwanted fluent English tongue
Until Seun decides to adopt the use of Voice notes on Nl, it would remain "type" and not "speak"

Does my response add to your lifespan? Why do you keep coming back?

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Persephone1:
Until Seun decides to adopt the use of Voice notes on Nl, it would remain "type" and not "speak"

Does my response add to your lifespan? Why do you keep coming back?

Why didn't you ignore me tongue...you chose to shed tears instead...cry bush baby just let it all out

Good night dear
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

Why didn't you ignore me tongue...you chose to shed tears instead...cry bush baby just let it all out
Like your brother Fman, you entitled kids would stir the hornets' nest but won't want to face it's consequence. Very amusing!

Well in my good heart, i'd let this slide. I was starting to lose some braincells coming down your level after all. So there you have it kiddo, my last mention of you tonight . Have a restless night.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Persephone1:
Like your brother Fman, you entitled kids would stir the hornets' nest but won't want to face it's consequence. Very amusing!

Well in my good heart, i'd let this slide. I was starting to lose some braincells coming down your level after all. So there you have it kiddo, my last mention of you tonight . Have a restless night.

Dont let it slide...I want you to do your worst tongue
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nonexisting1: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
undecided Who likes a community dick?
See them advising people what they themselves can not do. Madam If you like, listen to her and lose a good man. Her own man is probably fuccking an entire community but she is here advising another girl nonsense.

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nonexisting1:
See them advising people what they themselves can not do. Madam If you like, listen to her and lose a good man. Her own man is probably fuccking an entire community but she is here advising another girl nonsense.
I wasn't advising her. What's my business if her man is fvcking the whole world? A good man doesn't cheat!
Can you marry a woman that fvck around?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by VawulenceProMax: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
justyhere:
If you marry a man that cheated on you but promises to be better. Is it bad?
there is no down side. We Bleep without emotional attachment. Rephrase the question. Replace the man with woman.
Don't marry a woman that cheats on you
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by VawulenceProMax: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
I wasn't advising her. What's my business if her man is fvcking the whole world? A good man doesn't cheat!
Can you marry a woman that fvck around?
stop comparing a man fucking around with a woman fucking around. Are you normal?
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
stop comparing a man fucking around with a woman fucking around. Are you normal?
What's wrong there? A man that fvcks around is also olosho. A man who probably has over 30 body counts. It's only ok to marry your kind. He's just the dumber one cause he pays for sex.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by jeromestarks: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
justyhere:

Do you have a choice? NO!

If you don't marry him when you're in your prime ( <23), your breasts and pvssy will rot away before your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Jeon(f): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2022

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Savedday: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2022
Know this from today that, all 9ja girls are public toilet ...... All of them

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by fman(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Persephone1:

it gets scarier and more prominently pronounced that you deserve a quick and mandatory psychological evaluation..
May i suggest Yabaleft ®
I don't mind footing the bills!!

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2022
fman:
it gets scarier and more prominently pronounced that you deserve a quick and mandatory psychological evaluation..
May i suggest Yabaleft ®
I don't mind footing the bills!!
A place where your mother should have visited before birthing a social nuisance like you.

Like i have typed earlier on another thread of course, your day of reckoning will soon be here. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by fman(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Persephone1:
A place where your mother should have visited before birthing a social nuisance like you.

Like i have typed earlier on another thread of course, your day of reckoning will soon be here. Enjoy!
u replying me shows how DUMB u are!!
Quit spewing incoherent abusive words!!
It brings out the weakness in u.
I demand an apology from you!!
Else desist from that tempting chëap urge of mentioning me out of context!!

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2022
justyhere:
If u can forgive him and live with the fact he cheated while dating u then no qualms otherwise most cheats are unrepentant.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2022
fman:
u replying me shows how DUMB u are!!
Quit spewing incoherent abusive words!!
It brings out the weakness in u.
I demand an apology from you!!
Else desist from that tempting chëap urge of mentioning me out of context!!

Are you serious right now? @ bolded...you already know she is not as intelligent as she tries to portray with her fluent English...so why stressing over that one? sad
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2022
Killbillz:

If u can forgive him and live with the fact he cheated while dating u then no qualms otherwise most cheats are unrepentant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive / Women Attracted To Toxic Men, Says Ruger / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.