Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,348 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You (1855 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Guderian(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Nia69:

Why ranting with men,

Just drop your say and move
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2022
Guderian:

Why ranting with men,

Just drop your say and move
Do I know you? He understands the meme. Now mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by fman(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2022
Rayban25:

Are you serious right now? @ bolded...you already know she is not as intelligent as she tries to portray with her fluent English...so why stressing over that one? sad

we rise by lifting others!!
I just wanted to set persephone1 free
From her mental slavery, so that she can learn to always think outside the box

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by SPAMBOX7: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Nia69:
Who gives a fvck about a man's wealth? Lol, I'm not those stupid women you date. I personally can't have anything to do with someone that cheats. Period!
Who knw you? undecided

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Guderian(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2022
Nia69:
Do I know you? He understands the meme. Now mind your business.

Keep jumping buses to different threads grin

Catfish
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Verifiedtrader(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2022
See gbas gbos everywhere.
Sha get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Let me help you set it up.
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by fman(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Persephone1:
I see you are under the delusion that everybody must respond in a question and answer format and somehow you have assumed the position of NL police to maintain your obnoxious standard.

Again you mistake this forum for your family gathering. You should take that hike NOW!
warriz this wan saying?
No punctuation!!
Not even one!!
What school did you attend?
If at all.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nia69:
U better respect urself
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Killbillz:

U better respect urself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Has Sexual Promiscuity Affected You Negatively / Where Are The Ladies In Da House / Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.