Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! (1261 Views)

Ladies With Tiny Boobs And Big Asses Are Suffering From Infection Its Not Normal / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! by Adedaniel123(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hello everyone! I had my haircut from a salon 3 - 4 months ago. After a while, 2 to 4 days after, I started scratching the back of my head and this developed to little bits of tiny bumps at the back of my head. I've started using this bump stopper 2 cream and neo presol;pls guys I really need this tiny bumps to die down. Will thesw creams work effectively or there are some other good alternatives i can use in treating it bcus the bumps appear stubborn and I really need it to dry up and go either way. Pls help!!!! Its really urgent as I'm really feeling downcasted and sad!
Re: Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! by escavros: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Scrub hard with a good tough sponge in the shower using medicated soap, and after the bath, apply funbact A. and leave to dry.

Repeat for three days, day and night.

2 Likes

Re: Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! by Adedaniel123(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Funbact A? To treat back head bumps? Are u sure pls, is it something you've tried b4 and it worked if I may know ?
escavros:
Scrub hard with a good tough sponge in the shower using medicated soap, and after the bath, apply funbact A. and leave to dry.

Repeat for three days, day and night.
Re: Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! by boltwings: 12:35am On Dec 29, 2022
Adedaniel123:
Funbact A? To treat back head bumps? Are u sure pls, is it something you've tried b4 and it worked if I may know ?
go and use funbact like he said or surest one buy damatol and use morning and night...it will die before 7 days.

1 Like

Re: Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! by Adedaniel123(m): 1:36am On Dec 29, 2022
Sorry what's surest one? Is that the name of a damatol or u mean normal damatol?
boltwings:
go and use funbact like he said or surest one by damatol and use morning and night...it will die before 7 days.
Re: Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! by Jokerman(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Go and get Dr. Whitefield tube lotion. Its like 500 naira or so.

Also when you wanna cut hair at the salon, always tell then to treat the clippers
Re: Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! by boltwings: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2022
Adedaniel123:
Sorry what's surest one? Is that the name of a damatol or u mean normal damatol?
go use damatol early

1 Like

Re: Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! by Adedaniel123(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Okay. Thanks but what about a bump stopper cream? Someone prescribed it to me
boltwings:
go use damatol early
Re: Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! by anointedlinks: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Use only your own hair clipper to cut your hair going forward. Also tell them to be very gentle when doing line ups at the back of your head in future even with your own clipper or to not do line ups at all.

Finally, there is a barbing & beauty salon in Lagos which is inside the enyo petrol station, after 2nd toll gate, after chevron lekki - where they can fix the issue for you with fire and chemicals.

Good luck and God speed!
Re: Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! by Adedaniel123(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hello brother, thanks for your advice. Meanwhile what do you mean by fix the issue with fire and chemical? Is it the small bumps or what pls?
anointedlinks:
Use only your own hair clipper to cut your hair going forward. Also tell them to be very gentle when doing line ups at the back of your head in future even with your own clipper or to not do line ups at all.

Finally, there is a barbing & beauty salon in Lagos which is inside the enyo petrol station, after 2nd toll gate, after chevron lekki - where they can fix the issue for you with fire and chemicals.

Good luck and God speed!

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Lagos Runs Girls Strip Themselves As They Fight / My Life, This Way / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Songs So Far This 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.