Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

WATCH VIDEO: Lagos Runs Girls Strip Themselves As They Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WATCH VIDEO: Lagos Runs Girls Strip Themselves As They Fight (1258 Views)

Sex Workers Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) / YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Lagos Runs Girls Strip Themselves As They Fight by vtmedia: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment some runs girls engaged in a serious fight over customers in Okeira, Ogba, Lagos.

According to reports, the fight ensued after they got into an argument over who came out first to stand on the street.

The furious runs girls tore themselves apart and ripped off their clothes while fighting over territory encroachment.

Eye witnesses obviously enjoyed the fight between the runs girls as they made no serious effort to stop the fight, rather they cheered them on. They even slammed those who came close to the area.

See comments and reactions

Chinemelum Okafor: National Association of Commercial S.ex Workers should issue a strict warning to all their various State Chapters concerning this issue.

It is becoming unbearable.

Young minds are been “destabilized”

WATCH VIDEO VIA
https://viraltuned.com.ng/watch-video-lagos-runs-girls-strip-themselves-as-they-fight-dirty-over-customer/

(1) (Reply)

I Suck / How I Lost My First Relationship / Love Across Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.