Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Relationship Advice Needed Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed Pls (420 Views)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed Pls by krebdawise(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
I need your advice guys..

Some months ago, I met a lady on Facebook, she's in USA. We both start out as friends chatting and talking oftentimes... After a while, we start liking ourselves.. we both talk about our dreams of getting together and building our world. (I like her too!!) She want me to do better... She even ask me to take some Tech courses here in Nigeria, which I did.

The issue is that, before we met online. Her parents have wanted her to marry someone here in Nigeria; a family friend I think. They've been pressuring her into the relationship with the guy. The funniest part the last time they talk is July...... Then she wanted to come to Nigeria to see him around July then, the guy said he's going to be busy, that she should not come.

The guy seems un-serious with her and she didn't like him too. This has caused a lot of issues within their family. They want the girl to beg the guy... And from here too ..seems the family don't want us together, they want the guy..

I need advice guys....
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Pls by Jeon(f): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Gold digger...

i like her too

No, you don't!
You like the ticket and visa.

Yes, the parents don't want cuz you're not valuable to them /adding nothing in their daughter's life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Pls by Ajens1991: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
You don't need advice... Na the babe need advice.
So if you see the babe, tell her say we dey wait for her for nairaland.
As for you, focus on yourself alone. No do wetin your power no go fit wedge.
The girl dey deceive you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Pls by PerfectStranger(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Don’t stress. She already knows who she wants.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Pls by Bluezy13(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jeon:
Gold digger...

No, you don't!
You like the ticket and visa.

Yes, the parents don't want cuz you're not valuable to them /adding nothing in their daughter's life.

Don't be jealous.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Pls by Beebah321(f): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Story grin
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Pls by Jeon(f): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Bluezy13:

Don't be jealous.
DADDYCK, IS HERE!. angry

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Pls by shortgun(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
She will waste all your time and still marry that unserious guy her family wants her to get married to.
Block her everywhere on social media and move on with your life like I will do
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
This fight is not yours but since the table is turned and you are the bride to be selected i will suggest you do what desperate women do.

Fast, pray, attend shiloh, take her pictures to pastors, go to prayer mountains, attend seminars. Who knows the good Lord may adorn you a wedding gown as an answer to your thirst for green card.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Pls by eazzzy1(m): 4:05am On Dec 29, 2022
Are you sure she’s saying the truth about the other guy? She doesn’t like him, yet she planned to visit him and he turned down the offer. Looks like the guy doesn’t like her or he’s tired of her.

Once he discovers she has a boyfriend and he isn’t obligated to marry her again, he will suddenly start liking her for something casual. Just be careful, most women usually fall back to ‘unserious’ men as soon as they get something serious.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Breasts Upcoming Actress Is Displaying Her Fantastic Blooooowjob Skills / Do You Need A Sexy Lady Beside You This Night?? / Only In Nigeria or Ghana!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.