Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,704 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* (1650 Views)

2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Threatens Boycott Of Polls Over Zoning / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by BeardedMeat(m): 1:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Roboto11:
Nzogbu Nzogbu.
Emilokan!

Such a self centered entitlement!
Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by BeardedMeat(m): 1:31am On Dec 29, 2022
chrisxxx:

The same Obi he chased has gone to meet him severally. Una no get shame. If Wike can chase Obi out if PDP that he had equal stake what makes you believe that Atiku or Tinubu wónt chase him from presidency?
Stop bed wetting.
Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by BeardedMeat(m): 1:34am On Dec 29, 2022
christistruth01:

The OSU Caste must have been those of Noble Character and Integrity and so got blacklisted eternally to exclude their wisdom and healthy influence from their Society just as whoever was honest and forthright in counseling them was immediately labelled as a Saboteur by Ojukwu and now by ipob meanwhile the advice of those who Ojukwu and ipob labelled as Saboteurs would have immediately saved 3 million lives and would have saved their Region from the Carnage unleashed upon it today by Criminals

Stop spewing trash on topics way above your pay grade you angry follower of a criminal sick urinating machine.
Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by chrisxxx(m): 4:08am On Dec 29, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Stop bed wetting.
Your tribe blames everyone for their self inflicted problem but themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by Blissguts: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2022
chrisxxx:

Can you see how someone who leads an Igbo sociocultural organization thinks?
If the presidency is coming to the South both the South East and South South have a right to stake a claim. Jonathan was there for about 5 years. Truly in the present dispensation I mean from 99 no igbo person has ruled this opened the presidency to both regions down south. Wike rightly went all out to claim what he has right to. Anyim contested but only about 2 votes he got and most likely not from igbos because they don't like themselves.
Atiku came from nowhere and took from South East and South South what rightly belonged to them and this slowpoke is here blaming Wike.
Your reverse psychology won't work because I know on the election day you won't vote Obi. Your vote will go to the highest bidder.

Na you know that one wey u dey talk say Igbo no like demselves. With which yardstick ? Let's match with your own tribe.

As for the claim of it being SE and SS to have, it appears you're uninformed or just arrived Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by BeardedMeat(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2022
chrisxxx:

Your tribe blames everyone for their self inflicted problem but themselves.
Who do you blame for your own generational curses and misfortune?
Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by chrisxxx(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Blissguts:

Na you know that one wey u dey talk say Igbo no like demselves. With which yardstick ? Let's match with your own tribe.

As for the claim of it being SE and SS to have, it appears you're uninformed or just arrived Nigeria.
Tell me if I am wrong about SE and SS laying claim to it.
Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by bethel13593: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Its a collective betrayal of trust. All the igbo delegates in APC and PDP did not vote igbo candidates at the presidential primaries.Its a collective betrayal of trust. All the igbo delegates in APC and PDP did not vote igbo candidates at the presidential primaries....
Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by Digriz(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Ugwuanyi an Igbo Governor in Pdp was made the Chairman of the Zoning committee of the Pdp. His job was simply to say if there's zoning or not. He came out pointedly and said no zoning. He killed the chance of Igbo Pdp presidency.

Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo had delegates in the Pdp who collected money from Atiku and voted for him in the PDP primaries. Why didn't they vote Anyim who was on the ballot?
Those ones buried the chance of Igbo Pdp presidency.

Wike stood against the odds and went all the way to the last minute. Peter Obi ran away from the contest like a coward that he is. But the association of never-do-wells called the Ohaneze are blaming Wike.

This stupidity and cowardice expressed by Igbos in Pdp is disgusting. They need to do better. Wike is more politically useful than anyone from Igboland today (including Peter Obi), that's a fact.
I was reading your post and saw some sense at the beginning but your ending shows that you are just a tribalist.
Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by Wickedfacts: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2022
Digriz:
I was reading your post and saw some sense at the beginning but your ending shows that you are just a tribalist.

You can cry all you want, what I posted is the raw truth.
If Igbos in Pdp held Pdp to account the way Wike is holding Pdp, this nonsense won't be happening. But no, they are useless cowards.

1 Like

Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by Blissguts: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
chrisxxx:

Tell me if I am wrong about SE and SS laying claim to it.

No not so. It was only SE not SE and SS.

Thing is, these other zones just didn't respect that.
Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by Treasuredgift(f): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Even though, upon still, obi will win.
Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by Mfetenang: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
I didn't know that Nzobu Nzobu had presidency, Please accept my condolences on the death of your presidency. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by baretalk: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ipob terrorists killings and Obi's poor performance as governor scuttled it.
Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by oyatz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
ladipo007:
Have said this before wike is so selfish,he is not fighting for justice but his personal interest,he chased obi out of PDP by not allowing micro zoning,only a fool will be following wike.

How did he get power to do that? If Wike indeed had the power to decide which zone the PDP ticket would go to, he would had decided to zone it to himself. Wike didn't have the capacity to do what you are accusing him of.

1 Like

Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by tishbite42: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Ugwuanyi an Igbo Governor in Pdp was made the Chairman of the Zoning committee of the Pdp. His job was simply to say if there's zoning or not. He came out pointedly and said no zoning. He killed the chance of Igbo Pdp presidency.

Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo had delegates in the Pdp who collected money from Atiku and voted for him in the PDP primaries. Why didn't they vote Anyim who was on the ballot?
Those ones buried the chance of Igbo Pdp presidency.

Wike stood against the odds and went all the way to the last minute. Peter Obi ran away from the contest like a coward that he is. But the association of never-do-wells called the Ohaneze are blaming Wike.

This stupidity and cowardice expressed by Igbos in Pdp is disgusting. They need to do better. Wike is more politically useful than anyone from Igboland today (including Peter Obi), that's a fact.
If your brains were functioning, you would understand that Ugwuanyi and Ortom did what Wike asked them to do. Microzoning to the SE would shut out Wike.
Atiku saw all these before hand.
Re: 2023:wike Killed Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Youths* by LoveToRead: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:
cool

South East PDP delegates voted Atiku

Wike went to all South East State, begged and bribed delegates yet they picked Atiku over him

Wike is on his own, minding his business, he even donated towards Obi's campaign yet they are still attacking him

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani / EKPA Shares PALLIATIVES To Biafrans For Two Weeks Sit-at-home Order In The South / Niger Will Destroy Nigeria Oo Tinubu Should Better Jettison Confrontation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.