Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 (17300 Views)

Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele / Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension / No Deadline Extension, INEC Insists As Parties Submit Lists Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by ZombieSlayer1: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
ganisucks:

That's why when Moh247 was contesting what I was telling him about the reason behind the announcement of the policy, I was just laughing. Something that was done after extensive study, is what some people were saying Baba blue would master. When Baba blue was dispatching cash to delegates at the primaries, EFCC was monitoring all his bankers. Did Baba blue know, he didn't!
When SeeAyehey mean you, it's the end of the story.
Leave them, it'll be like horror movie when their candidate scores 3rd in the election
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by dominic17: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Why is Tinubu supporters happy over the extension even though most of them does not have up to 10k in their accounts
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Ferdinandu(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pack of Thieves, they want to their cash storage for election malpractice . I hope Emefiele will not be foolish enough to agree to their request
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by ganisucks(f): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
jeromestarks:

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
Mindless biblical TRASH!
Water has memory.
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
EmekaA125:

Bad guy. U don go use ur dick dig smelly, deep and slimy borehole grin grin
No say nift no warn u .
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by lewis33(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
ManirBK:
where is emiefele

HE HAF RUN grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tunagee:

grin hahahaha! Your babe no get clit na, so her stuff could not self lubricate!!!!
Aje the thing dey pain me she bin dey help me rub am since .. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Moh247: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
ganisucks:

That's why when Moh247 was contesting what I was telling him about the reason behind the announcement of the policy, I was just laughing. Something that was done after extensive study, is what some people were saying Baba blue would master. When Baba blue was dispatching cash to delegates at the primaries, EFCC was monitoring all his bankers. Did Baba blue know, he didn't!
When SeeAyehey mean you, it's the end of the story.

As we speak currently APC is still funding and mobilizing people with cash at rallies

One rally in Zamfara another in Gombe you think money isn't involved
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
ganisucks:

What a ridiculous sexist post! If you don't have anything meaningful to share; go to Tinder or badoo and howl at the moon.
Show some pity baby first time I saw reds on my dick.. embarassedshit is painful mehn ..
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by ganisucks(f): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

As we speak currently APC is still funding and mobilizing people with cash at rallies

One rally in Zamfara another in Gombe you think money isn't involved

Action movie. Behind the scenes, Baba blue is looking for who will bell the cat.
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Thomthom(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Look at disconnections at every level in the country.

Common leadership u guys cannot deliver!? Or get it right. Una just dey play, dey play dey go.

28th December, Nigerian ATMs inside bank premises in Abuja, federal capital Territory is still vomiting the old very dirty 1000 notes!

Nawa
me self tire oo.. Na old dirty note ATM dey dispense
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by jeromestarks: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
ganisucks:

Mindless biblical TRASH!
Water has memory.
I know you regret losing your virginity. I know you wish you're a virgin right now. I know you're broken from the inside.

I wish your glory can return but some things can not be replaced. You're empty and you're nothing useless apart from sex.

Whoever marries you will have to spend his life fighting problems. You can not bring blessing to a man again. You're finished!

I pray no man takes you home. I pray the one who is dating you leaves. I prayer you end up a single mother to day innocent men who has a bright future.

May unfortunate men fall in the hole between your legs.
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by otomatic(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
The old notes are still legal tender and are to circulate side by side with the new notes till 31st January 2023.
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by DMerciful(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
You gf dey dry? Make she dey eat better food na grin
Niftkid:
If una wan fuçk for this harmattan season use lub o .my gbola don peel today wey my GF show embarassed ...
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
DMerciful:
You gf dey dry? Make she dey eat better food na grin
Nobi today we dey fuçk na this harmattan season no follow at all. Chai make prick day comot tiny blood .. embarassed
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Babastrong(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=Niftkid post=119526396]If una wan fuçk for this harmattan season use lub o .my gbola don peel today wey my GF show embarassed ...[ That's why i said pre-intimacy is important. Do pre-intimacy for 5-10mins before you insert your gbola. Make her wet first, let the kpekus lubricates itself. Anyway i don't do sharp sharp.]
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Selfmotivated: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=adenigga post=119507080]

Source: https://punchng.com/Naira-redesign-Senate-seeks-deadline-extension--to-June[/quote
Make thunder fire Una yansh .. so that e no affect Una so that Una fit bribe voters ...
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Nijablast: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Up till now I haven't seen the new naira note physically
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by onuman: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
The reason why the CBN fixed January 31st as deadline is to know the wicked politicians who have stack the old naira notes in their bullion vans at home.

Under no pressures can CBN extend the deadline. Let the money the politicians stored be eaten up by rats.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
The whole thing is a scam, believe nigerian fantastically corrupt politicians at your own risks.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by jamace(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Failure to plan well by the CBN.

As from 15 Dec 2022 when the new currency came into effect, the CBN should have directed banks not to give old notes to the public any longer. This would have hasten deposit of old notes and target deadline of 31 Jan 2023 would have been met.

Na our way. One step forward, 3 steps backward.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Gabbriell: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
SmartPolician:
This CBN governor has to be the most annoying person to ever run that institution.

Up till now, even commercial bank ATMs still dispense the old cash.

How did Emefiele become the MD of Zenith Bank because that man seems to know nothing? undecided

The truth is that there is not enough new naira note.
That's why the CBN said Nigeria should go cashless and set ATM withdrawal limit.

It takes a lot of money to print more money, so it's something they will have to be doing yearly.

But for now, the printed amount is not enough for almost 200 millions people.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by naijapikin2(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
So that you guys can stash more money abi?

Oles barawos.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Globad(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Thieves. CBN should extend it to mid-January at most. Vote buying must not be used as a tool to rig this election!

You were quick to call them thieves but do you realise that you got the date wrong?
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by adenigga(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
onuman:

Under no pressures can CBN extend the deadline. Let the money the politicians stored be eaten up by rats.
grin grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by bayelsaowei(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Na lie..theives..
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by bayelsaowei(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
PHIPEX:
It's obvious they are interested in election finance and nothing else.

When last did politicians fight for the interest of the common man in this country?

I stand with the CBN on this

Which problem will the extension solve that we can't solve between now and Jan deadline?
exactly...they won't fight for the masses..but they will fight for things like this..the CBN shouldn't budge..
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by olumide4christ: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
When I read the comments of many Nairalanders on this naira re-design matter and how it will stop vote buying by politicians, I just laugh because it is obvious that it's either they are not exposed or they are just plain ignorant.

If and whenever the new naira notes come into circulation, be rest assured that the multi-milliionaires, billionaires and politicians in this country will be the 1st to get it before you and me get it.

I know this having worked directly with 2 billionaires while I was in paid employment and my dad having worked with 1 of the former south West governors and later senator for 17 years before he retired in 2020.

A lot of Nairalanders don't know that the banks categorize multi-millionaires, billionaires and politicians as HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS (HNI), and as such, they provide them with VIP service which you and I are not eligible for.

Some banks like GTBANK even have special branches for these HNI people, just like the new branch on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, which I was among the consultants. Another one is on Sobo Arobiodu street, Ikeja GRA and Bayo Kuku street, by Gerrard road, Ikoyi.

These HNI people hardly ever go to these branches...it's the account officers that go to them bringing anything the need, cash, cheque book, any forms whatsoever. If these people need new notes even at 8pm, they are just a call away from getting it.

All the times I went to visit my dad when he was working with that governor, all the cash I ever collected from there in form of transportation fare or gift were new mint notes. Where did they always get it from?

If you don't know, all those bank managers and MDs are in the pocket of these HNI people. It's their big money that forms the main capital of these banks. My last boss was a case in point. I was told that he had controlling shares in Heritage bank. In fact, whenever any of the top people of the bank were going on leave, they would come to our office and greet him, telling him they were going on leave. Nothing happened in the bank without his consent. Do you now think such a person will need new notes/currency and the bank will choose to put the new currency in ATM for you and me and neglect the person that gave capital to keep their bank in business?

It's what it is, unfortunately.

Thus, anyone thinking that our presidential and governorship candidates will lack new mint notes when the time comes are on a very long thing. Even Emefiele knows this...if he doesn't, then he must be the most naive CBN governor in history!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Meti99(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Politicians will definitely find their way out...
Elections are here..
This proposal isn't in the favour if the masses but a few individuals seeking electoral positions
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by maasoap(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
NothingDoMe:
I think the deadline should be maintained. You can't extend when you still have 4 weeks before the deadline. They can start talking about extension like a week before deadline.

Lol. When the Banks are still giving out freshly minted old notes. You and I know that the remaining four weeks to deadline can't change anything because we're supposed to have started seeing that changes by now.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by kennys: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
ManirBK:
where is emiefele
Nice question to ask. The CBN governor is financially satisfied with members of his family,so he doesn't care what happens after their policy. This policy no go work, heavy fight await the tellers at the bank. Ona go here am,Wella.
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by goldmatrix(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
The cbn governor himself is a fraudster. He can even extend it to June 2029. Currently he's on the run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership / Massive APGA Campaign Rally In Benin- Pictures / APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.