Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 (17298 Views)

Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele / Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension / No Deadline Extension, INEC Insists As Parties Submit Lists Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by philipobiz: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
These new notes are nowhere to be found. I doubt wether they would be available deadline day
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by yetunsbay(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Look at disconnections at every level in the country.

Common leadership u guys cannot deliver!? Or get it right. Una just dey play, dey play dey go.

28th December, Nigerian ATMs inside bank premises in Abuja, federal capital Territory is still vomiting the old very dirty 1000 notes!

Nawa
but it gonna stopsbto dispense old note after Jan 31

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Sleekfingers: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Naira-redesign-Senate-seeks-deadline-extension--to-June

Contributing Senator Adamu Aliero (PDP-Kebbi) said that it was true that in rural areas, people were not even aware that there was going to be currency change....

See wetin a senator dey talk......nobody in Nigeria can tell me that he/she is not aware.....yeye

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by jaxxy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
No extension pls.
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by treatise: 3:07am On Dec 30, 2022
Gbogbowa:
Ndume speaking for Boko Haram
You forgot to add KIDNAPPERS
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Bianda24: 3:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Coming from a Book Haram kingpin
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by wirinet(m): 4:00am On Dec 30, 2022
unclejb2:
the old notes are still valid until January 31, 2023. So why won't ATM dispense them

Since its valid until Jan 31, 2023, ATM should dispense the old notes until midnight on Jan 31 2023. By February 1 2023, all the cash in our hands and wallets will magically change to the new notes.

The old notes will require a minimum of 3 months to be replaced by the new ones, started from the day the banks stop circulating the old notes.
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by wirinet(m): 4:04am On Dec 30, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Contributing Senator Adamu Aliero (PDP-Kebbi) said that it was true that in rural areas, people were not even aware that there was going to be currency change....

See wetin a senator dey talk......nobody in Nigeria can tell me that he/she is not aware.....yeye

Rural areas ke? Even most people in cities including Lagos are not aware of currency change. You think everyone is on Internet and social media? Emefiele and the banks have not fine any awareness campaign outside social media.
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Atlantis585: 5:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Niftkid:
If una wan fuçk for this harmattan season use lub o .my gbola don peel today wey my GF show embarassed ...

Pishure of your GF toto or I don believe it. grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by ZombieSlayer1: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Globad:

You were quick to call them thieves but do you realise that you got the date wrong?
Yes I eventually did, thanks for calling that to my notice. I called them thieves because the only reason they're asking for an extension is because they need the old naira notes to buy voters. They're not doing this because they love Nigerians, after all they've been making useless policies that has been impoverishing the masses
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by webincomeplus(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Look at disconnections at every level in the country.

Common leadership u guys cannot deliver!? Or get it right. Una just dey play, dey play dey go.

28th December, Nigerian ATMs inside bank premises in Abuja, federal capital Territory is still vomiting the old very dirty 1000 notes!

Nawa
Those are the same old smelly notes that were hurriedly returned to the banks by looters who have stashed them at home for years.
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Backpedal: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
This one will just wake up and be talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by hkidola00(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Thepotterman:
Year 2022 is in the wrap, what skill have you acquired to make extra income on the side hustle, well if you haven't don't press the panic button yet, there is time on your side, I have a level up skill masterclass coming up, where you will learn

1) how to create and edit YouTube football Videos for your YouTube channel

2) how to create YouTube thumbnail and how to source for football Videos

3) how to create and edit general videos for people e.g. sales video

4) how to create flyer, logo, banner e.t.c

5) how to source for free stock videos, pictures and songs for your videos

And you know the beauty of this class, you won't be needing any complex software, you will only be making use of your mobile phone, let's make this money

There is so much to learn, to be part of the class message me through the number In the image below on what'sapp

See you in class
number
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Oludara202: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2022
They want an extension, lol. Okay I'll have it extended to 24th Feb 2023.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2022
yetunsbay:
but it gonna stopsbto dispense old note after Jan 31
Let's watch and see
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by Thepotterman: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
hkidola00:
number

09012754586, message through WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by karmaolu1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
no any extension. money way wuna steal keep for house go expire for dere
Re: Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 by DIVAD2000: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
olumide4christ:
When I read the comments of many Nairalanders on this naira re-design matter and how it will stop vote buying by politicians, I just laugh because it is obvious that it's either they are not exposed or they are just plain ignorant.

If and whenever the new naira notes come into circulation, be rest assured that the multi-milliionaires, billionaires and politicians in this country will be the 1st to get it before you and me get it.

I know this having worked directly with 2 billionaires while I was in paid employment and my dad having worked with 1 of the former south West governors and later senator for 17 years before he retired in 2020.

A lot of Nairalanders don't know that the banks categorize multi-millionaires, billionaires and politicians as HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS (HNI), and as such, they provide them with VIP service which you and I are not eligible for.

Some banks like GTBANK even have special branches for these HNI people, just like the new branch on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, which I was among the consultants. Another one is on Sobo Arobiodu street, Ikeja GRA and Bayo Kuku street, by Gerrard road, Ikoyi.

These HNI people hardly ever go to these branches...it's the account officers that go to them bringing anything the need, cash, cheque book, any forms whatsoever. If these people need new notes even at 8pm, they are just a call away from getting it.

All the times I went to visit my dad when he was working with that governor, all the cash I ever collected from there in form of transportation fare or gift were new mint notes. Where did they always get it from?

If you don't know, all those bank managers and MDs are in the pocket of these HNI people. It's their big money that forms the main capital of these banks. My last boss was a case in point. I was told that he had controlling shares in Heritage bank. In fact, whenever any of the top people of the bank were going on leave, they would come to our office and greet him, telling him they were going on leave. Nothing happened in the bank without his consent. Do you now think such a person will need new notes/currency and the bank will choose to put the new currency in ATM for you and me and neglect the person that gave capital to keep their bank in business?

It's what it is, unfortunately.

Thus, anyone thinking that our presidential and governorship candidates will lack new mint notes when the time comes are on a very long thing. Even Emefiele knows this...if he doesn't, then he must be the most naive CBN governor in history!

So what's the way forward?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign In Zamfara State (More Pictures) / Don’t Adjust 2023 Election Timetable, Buhari Tells INEC / Jonathan Lied In Independence Anniversary Broadcast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.