Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) (31599 Views)

Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment / "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Odogwu2023(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2022
First babe nko�
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by DaveHarry(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
I be wan ask how come but I com just remember say na copy&paste @op do.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2022
No achievement can be greater than "being alive"

more than 500,000 have died globally this year.

The fact that I'm among those still breathing makes me a profound winner.

I'm alive I'm over the moon thanking God. grin shocked[center][/center] grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Chinjo2: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2022
Newsmic:
A Nigerian man, Temitope has celebrated his achievements in 2022, IGBERETV reports.

He took to Twitter on Tuesday, December 27, to share photos of his four 'Firsts' including a car, house, land and one million naira in his account.

https://twitter.com/__IamTipTop/status/1607764061109764104?s=19

Thank God for the wins. But what is your source of income if I may ask?
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by 2016v2017: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Oga you for tell us how.
Not all wealth comes from genuine means .He should explain source of the wealth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by CartelKenneth: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2022
U try
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2022
So where did he get the monies from? undecided did anyone bother to ask?

My brother inlaw i bought a Keke for to use as a commercial vehicle to feed his families called me 2 days ago and said the Keke was stolen from him at gun point somewhere at Nkpor. He is devastated, crying since that he will not be able to survive or feed his families no more..

Maybe the stolen Keke is the thieves achievements, progress in 2022, the thieves will be getting congratulations while my poor brother inlaw is crying and devastated

People should ask their brothers, sons and daughters, family members, where and how they acquired their wealth from, it is a moral thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
First house gotten first Car gotten, first million gotten what about investments?
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
First house gotten first Car gotten, first million gotten what about investments? how many new investments have you gotten, sapa never forget you o
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Only a man who keeps away from women can achieve all these.

This I have seen.
not only women gambling too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Chinjo2:

Thank God for the wins. But what is your source of income if I may ask?
did you ask him that when he was suffering we Africa people sef
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Sapaz02: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2022
What kind of business or job do you do sir?
Let's see if one can tap from your wealth of inspiration sir.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Sapaz02: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2022
What kind of business or job do you do sir?
Let's see if one can tap from your wealth of inspiration sir.
Congratulations though
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Only a man who keeps away from women can achieve all these.

This I have seen.
Bullshit! I have being around women from the age of 14, i am grown ass man now, still cruising with women, i have already achieved more than i wanted and expected at the age of 30, my 35th birthday is coming soon.

Some women actually helps men to achieve their goals, not every woman is a liability.. atleast not in my life.

Nigerian women are liabilities.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2022
Goddyrichie:
did you ask him that when he was suffering we Africa people sef
look! It is a decent thing to do by asking him where he got his achievements from.

My brother inlaw i bought a Keke for to use as a commercial vehicle to feed his families called me 2 days ago to say that the Keke was stolen from him at Nkpor Idemmili at gun point, I am guessing the thieves will be posting their new houses and cars on here and people are congratulating them on their "achievements" while my brother inlaw is crying since 2 days ago that his life is finished, that he cannot be able to feed his families no more.

People should ask their brothers, sisters, fathers and family members where and how they acquired their so called achievements it is a moral thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Shantyken(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Newsmic:
A Nigerian man, Temitope has celebrated his achievements in 2022, IGBERETV reports.

He took to Twitter on Tuesday, December 27, to share photos of his four 'Firsts' including a car, house, land and one million naira in his account.

after they will say buhari led govt hard. Congratulations bro u show say u are not lazy, more to us next year
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Jingle balls, jingle balls...

Congrats, anyway!
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by offset67(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2022
I'm gonna be a millionaire next year
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Ibkinter(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Newsmic:

N

God was in your neighborhood. Heard He will be stopping over at ours soon. Congrats man and wider open door in the coming year

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
More blessings
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
DamnNigga
Nobody will ask anything.. I know of a family all of them are into scam. And if you asked questions they'd call you enemy of progress.. or they would say you're dull or bushman
It is well.
gypsey:
So where did he get the monies from? undecided did anyone bother to ask?

My brother inlaw i bought a Keke for to use as a commercial vehicle to feed his families called me 2 days ago and said the Keke was stolen from him at gun point somewhere at Nkpor. He is devastated, crying since that he will not be able to survive or feed his families no more..

Maybe the stolen Keke is the thieves achievements, progress in 2022, the thieves will be getting congratulations while my poor brother inlaw is crying and devastated

People should ask their brothers, sons and daughters, family members, where and how they acquired their wealth from, it is a moral thing to do.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
Nobody will ask anything.. I know of a family all of them are into scam. And if you asked questions they'd call you enemy of progress.. or they would say you're dull or bushman
It is well.
It is very sad, i wanted to replace the Keke for my brother inlaw but apparently the Keke is not 1.7million naira. It is not that i cannot afford to, the stolen one was just bought not even upto 1 year ago.

A grown man like him has been crying since begging me to help him anyway i can or he will commit suicidez his life depended on that Keke. He was happy using it for commercial porposes, he was able to feed his kids, wife and elderly parents.

The armed robbers took it away from him in the name of achievements. Achievements my ass.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
gypsey:
It is very sad, i wanted to replace the Keke for my brother inlaw but apparently the Keke is not 1.7million naira. It is not that i cannot afford to, the stolen one was just bought not even upto 1 year ago.

A grown man like him has been crying since begging me to help him anyway i can or he will commit suicidez his life depended on that Keke. He was happy using it for commercial porposes, he was able to feed his kids, wife and elderly parents.

The armed robbers took it away from him in the name of achievements. Achievements my ass.
DamnNigga
I understand that feeling. What I don't understand is the price of the keke. Am sure you don't mean 1.7milliom.

I think you're a very good in-law. God bless you bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Dada4me: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Show me way o bros, in 2023. Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
incandescentena:
undecided
Village people angry mode activated!

I am happy for you but wetin in concern Nairalanders?!

When your village people "RING" the opposite of ''jingle bell jingles bell'' on your head, nor run to Nairaland to disturb our peace with the vawulence you created by announcement.

You see your life? Why can’t you just be happy for him. Deep down in your heart you are angry that the year turned out good for someone. You would have preferred if it was the usual lamentation and wailing about how bad the country is. You don’t want to hear that someone has something beautiful to say about the year.
Funny enough it has been another beautiful year for some of us
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by MaverickA3: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
May God bless the work of our hands and make our ways prosperous. Amen�
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
gypsey:
Bullshit! I have being around women from the age of 14, i a grown ass man now, still cruising with women, i have already achieved more than i wanted and expected at the age of 30, my 35th birthday is coming soon.

Some women actually helps men to achieve their goals, not every woman is a liability.. atleast not in my life.

Nigerian women are liabilities.
I think our life experience is almost similar. Only that I started digging girls at a much younger age(10). I’ve been digging them women now for years, and not all of them are liabilities
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
naijapikin2:
No achievement can be greater than "being alive"

more than 500,000 have died globally this year.

The fact that I'm among those still breathing makes me a profound winner.

I'm alive I'm over the moon thanking God. grin shocked[center][/center] grin

I think your estimate is extremely low cuz for Ukraine Russia war alone reports say over 200,000 have died on both sides
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by Wizmj4real(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Newsmic:

Congratulations to him
Oluwa do for me too oh
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by amodujames(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations..
2023 is mine
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by tivity101: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations. Am next in line
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good for him. We’ll get there one day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.