Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment (62630 Views)

Furnished 1/2bed Apartments+swimmingpool For Sale In Chevron Drive Lekki Lagos / Furnished 1 Bedroom Flat (Miniflat) With A Bq In Ikoyi For Rent ( Photos) / I Need 1 Room Self Contain For 150k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by adesegun121(m): 8:51am On Jan 25
This guy fit arrange the Economy of Nigeria oo

Any girl wey enter this room sope Otilor 😭

120 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by adesegun121(m): 8:51am On Jan 25
Congrat bro

Not easy for this economy cool cool

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by mightyhaze: 8:58am On Jan 25
If he's not a POP guy,then his brother or his best friend is... wink

343 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:08am On Jan 25
White is difficult to maintain o...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by adesegun121(m): 9:09am On Jan 25
VeeVeeMyLuv:
White is difficult to maintain o...
If his yet to have kids no wahala
But if kids don enter sope oo ti lor grin grin
You will repaint tired

256 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by History555: 9:12am On Jan 25
Nice one. It's not about money always

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Aliyu55: 9:16am On Jan 25
ladies will die here , lol * winkwink*

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by WantsandMore: 9:33am On Jan 25
Aren't people scared the landlord can give quit notice after furnishings?

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by adesegun121(m): 9:35am On Jan 25
WantsandMore:
Na as you maintain people house
When you build urs dem go help u maintain am
Stop reason that way
Any landlord that took advantage of tenant will regret it
Shikena

So far you are still paying rent in that house na ur house oo

196 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by WantsandMore: 9:37am On Jan 25
adesegun121:

Na as you maintain people house
When you build urs dem go help u maintain am
Stop reason that way
Any landlord that took advantage of tenant will regret it
Shikena

So far you are still paying rent in that house na ur house oo
yeah I understand but sometimes circumstances beyond taking advantage of a tenant may arise & the landlord may need the space, are they compensated?

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by adesegun121(m): 9:38am On Jan 25
WantsandMore:
yeah I understand but sometimes circumstances beyond taking advantage of a tenant may arise & the landlord may need the space, are they compensated?
If he need the space some will compensate you

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by LeeSmart: 11:01am On Jan 25
Omor see as everywhere fine. My 4yrs old daughter no go allow me paint house like dis, she's always showing her colouring skills on the wall, lol.

214 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by BreconHills(m): 11:50am On Jan 25
WantsandMore:

Unlikely. Landlords love people like this. Especially when they are carried along.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Tallesty1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25
mightyhaze:
If he's not a POP guy,then his brother or his best friend is... wink
All the material used were gotten from sites grin grin grin. Mostly left overs

I am happy he made good use of them.

If you enter my sitting room, you go think say I dey mad. The kind wiring wey I do eeeh, smh. The lighting nah another thing. I have a special one that serves as an alarm, it is so bright that there is no way light go come when e dey on and you won't wake up.

I already dey envy who go stay here when I move. He go enjoy am if he likes the arrangement.

All materials nah remnants from works I did for people.

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by bukatyne(f): 12:15pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:
This guy fit arrange the Economy of Nigeria oo

Any girl wey enter this room sope Otilor 😭😂🫵🏽

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

He really can arrange the economy of Nigeria cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by WantsandMore: 12:16pm On Jan 25
BreconHills:

Unlikely. Landlords love people like this. Especially when they are carried along.
hmm interesting 🤔
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by bukatyne(f): 12:21pm On Jan 25
Nice arrangement; a testament of the guy's resourcefulness.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Baztardidiot: 1:44pm On Jan 25
Nonsense 200level yahoo gidt card boy. Dem dey forget say dem be student
Dey use pop on top rented property.how daft

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by DivinegiftofGod: 2:15pm On Jan 25
Color choice, perfect but the arrangement is not so cute. The setting of the bed doesn't look good facing the TV. He should have faced the bed to the other side of the wardrobe and then there would be more space for a two-sitter couch exactly where the bed is facing the TV. If he has visitors now they'll sit on the bed. Not hygienic.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by AfahaAbia(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25
Hmm tis in a single room apartment isn't so cool. Why can't he use the money spent on pop to add and rent a one bedroom apartment instead

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Rexymania(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25
Beautiful
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by ITbomb(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25
AfahaAbia:
Hmm tis in a single room apartment isn't so cool. Why can't he use the money spent on pop to add and rent a one bedroom apartment instead
Na the question me dey ask o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by mightyhaze: 4:37pm On Jan 25
Tallesty1:
All the material used were gotten from sites grin grin grin. Mostly left overs

I am happy he made good use of them.

If you enter my sitting room, you go think say I dey mad. The kind wiring wey I do eeeh, smh. The lighting nah another thing. I have a special one that serves as an alarm, it is so bright that there is no way light go come when e dey on and you won't wake up.

I already dey envy who go stay here when I move. He go enjoy am if he likes the arrangement.

All materials nah remnants from works I did for people.
Exactly.. see him legs sef.. he be like who just climb down from scaffolding grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Blitzking: 4:57pm On Jan 25
SALLYBERRY01:
This Is not bad.

Incase anyone needs something like this.

We are offer interior and exterior services in lagos
No contact
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Blitzking: 5:01pm On Jan 25
This guy is mst likely into pop installation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by 900warriorz: 5:12pm On Jan 25
Beautiful grin...For those saying he's a POP guy, asides the ceiling, every other thing in that room is furniture including the TV console..

Want one? I am here for you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by BigDawsNet: 5:13pm On Jan 25
Good 1...

Do not fornicate in dis ur room... remember u are a child of God

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by princeade86(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25
Good
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Samfloxin(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25
Cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by drimzsmoke(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25
The animation on the TV, the incredibles

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Building A Large Duplex In Enugu / How Is The Square Feet (sft) Of Plots/lands Converted To Square Metres (sqm)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.