Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai (64995 Views)

Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) / 10 Nights in Dubai / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by chukxie(m): 2:51am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

With this grammatical blunder wey full your write-up na him you the use wishes to teaches dem English? cool

Mad ooo! The op use double superlative adjectives "most nicest". And he want teach English. Laff don off me grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by chukxie(m): 2:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Back to the matter, e be like say na Russia be the newest Eldorado ooo with the way Russian threads dey fly upandan! I'd definitely love to visit Russia from my location cos their visa na easy bitsy.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by SodiumValproate: 3:08am On Dec 30, 2022
chukxie:

Mad ooo! The op use double superlative adjectives "most nicest". And he want teach English. Laff don off me grin grin

I only need chikini data to login Nairaland and laugh away my sorrows daily. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by DAramis: 5:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetvie:
Aswear grin

Hello,

Just wished to ask you some questions here if you don't mind. Can you be able to recommend some cheap colleges for someone interested in studying Health care assistant? Since you are based in Ausiee currently.

Or if there is a government website link for me to check them out, I would be grateful.

Google is not giving me much
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 6:12am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

With this grammatical blunder wey full your write-up na him you the use wishes to teaches dem English? cool

Next time learn to read and comprehend. And also try not to quote everything next time.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 6:14am On Dec 30, 2022
womenareapezz:
the formal thread said they Putin loves black and was making video call to a girl to sent him groundnut she farm grin

Now this one again! Russian girl just buy you laptop phone and cloth just like that from Dubai grin grin

Is like Vladimir Putin don pay Una boys make Una dey promote Russia for tourisms grin grin

"Give a monkey a Banana and he will dance for you"

See the English sef wey u dey write, na how u go take go far for life?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

It appears you're so dumb and daft and don't know what wishes and teaches Means
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2022
candygist:

I'm waiting for Nigerian girls to comment first before i know what to say.

Nigerian girls must never be used in the same sentence with a Russian girl. They're not on the same level at all. You should know Nigerian girls are the reasons why Naija guys sees them as parasite and liabilities filled with entitlement mentality because sex is the only thing they can offer.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 6:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Lamasta:
The way you guys are campaigning for Russia this days on nairaland even Russians too will marvel if they see it

Have you ever been to Russia before or encounter a Russian?

If no, then what made you think a sane human will take an hour, waste his time and write an experience that never happened? Na so una daft reach for Nairaland. Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2022
chukxie:

This one definitely has comprehension problem. Dude, are you daft or what? Where did the post says the op wants to teach English?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by SodiumValproate: 6:28am On Dec 30, 2022
G00DHardDick:

It appears you're so dumb and daft and don't know what wishes and teaches Means
Chukxie abeg come help me see something. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 6:29am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

I only need chikini data to login Nairaland and laugh away my sorrows daily. grin

Okay, na English you dey cross check? Baba you're a stake illiterate. People are traveling to places, hustling and making money, sharing their experiences, you dey your house dey check people English? grin Omo na Sapa and Poverty dey worry u aswear

17 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2022
chukxie:
Back to the matter, e be like say na Russia be the newest Eldorado ooo with the way Russian threads dey fly upandan! I'd definitely love to visit Russia from my location cos their visa na easy bitsy.

No oo, don't visit, stay and be checking people's English online grin

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Person wey u dey call sef dey wish to visit Russia someday, but you dey here dey embarrass yourself grin grin boy grow up

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by SodiumValproate: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
Let me mark your script before I close.
Punctuation 15/20
Paragraph 8/20
Too much repeation 1/20
Grade D
Lecturer remark: you can do better.
grin grin grin

Bros calm down before the guy finish us kpata kpata.
Anything he types seems like an unstable nuclear weapons converted to English. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:
grin grin grin

Bros calm down before the guy finish us kpata kpata.
Anything he types seems like an unstable nuclear weapons converted to English. grin grin grin

U dey check people wey dey comment negative for the thread? grin grin oboy you really need to grow up grin e sure me die say na Sapa and Poverty dey worry you so like this aswear

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by womenareapezz: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2022
G00DHardDick:

See the English sef wey u dey write, na how u go take go far for life?
na English dey feed me?
Even the rubbish you wrote up there as article get plenty grammatical errors undecided
Your papa and mama, na English them dey chop for house by undecided

No wonder sense dey miss for Una head! Because Una carry another's man language as heavenly language undecided

Were my leg don go and accomplished i no sure say your yansh don even torch am undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2022
womenareapezz:
na English dey feed me?
Even the rubbish you wrote up there as article get plenty grammatical errors undecided
Your papa and mama, na English them dey chop for house by undecided

No wonder sense dey miss for Una head! Because Una carry another's man language as heavenly language undecided

Were my leg don go and accomplished i no sure say your yansh don even torch am undecided

Then why is this guy called SodiumValproate pained and bittered about my Post, as if na English dey feed me? Dude goes around Cross checking those who commented negatively, esp as regards their choice of use of words.

Comrade, You should educate this dude called SodiumValproate, tell am say no be English dey feed people. He should stop displaying his daftness on nairaland
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by womenareapezz: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Then why is this guy called SodiumValproate pained and bittered about my Post, as if na English dey feed me? Dude goes around Cross checking those who commented negatively, esp as regards their choice of use of words.

Comrade, You should educate this dude called SodiumValproate, tell am say no be English dey feed people. He should stop displaying his daftness on nairaland
you know weather the guy na English teacher?
Maybe the guy go waste 4yrs for school dey study English, now he is teaching in one private school that they pay less than 20k per month undecided

You should have know he his trying to vent his frustration on any comments he come across with English lessons angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Chaos14: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2022
1Sharon:

Why did you ask her to pretend be your online gf?
To show off to my group chat friends
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2022
womenareapezz:
you know weather the guy na English teacher?
Maybe the guy go waste 4yrs for school dey study English, now he is teaching in one private school that they pay less than 20k per month undecided

You should have know he his trying to vent his frustration on any comments he come across with English lessons angry

Mad ooo grin I never thought about this before, but you're absolutely right. grin dude is looking for who to vent his anger and frustrations on

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Lamasta(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Have you ever been to Russia before or encounter a Russian?

If no, then what made you think a sane human will take an hour, waste his time and write an experience that never happened? Na so una daft reach for Nairaland. Nawa oo

Oga he should stick to his experience and stop generalizing Russia asive its not a racist country, if you swallow all his story word for word I won't argue with you but me I won't agree with some of his submission.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by blackfish(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2022
I really enjoyed reading this.
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2022
blackfish:
I really enjoy reading this.

But unfortunately some dudes like this guy SodiumValproate didn't. The dude was constantly busy venting his anger and frustrations on the Post. Dude was Cross checking for English errors as though his life depends on it. Poor dude
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by chukxie(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Person wey u dey call sef dey wish to visit Russia someday, but you dey here dey embarrass yourself grin grin boy grow up

You don fall my hand! I mentioned I go like visit Russia just to go see how the country be,no be for hustle oo..Bro, I don japa since 2004.. I no be today meat ooo!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by chukxie(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2022
G00DHardDick:

This one definitely has comprehension problem. Dude, are you daft or what? Where did the post says the op wants to teach English?

Take a chill man, stop throwing invectives around. I'm not the cause of your heartaches. Do you know what? It takes a bigger daft to recognize smaller one! Biggest daft. I hail!
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by chukxie(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2022
G00DHardDick:

No oo, don't visit, stay and be checking people's English online grin

We're all having a good time here.. Me self no sabi English ooo! Have fun and move on.
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by chukxie(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Leave that guy. E forget say na cruise everybody dey.. We move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by chukxie(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

That's why Nairaland.com is fun. Different different people dey!
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by 13sense: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
I really enjoy your story. This is one reason why people need to go outside their box to meet other nationals.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Akuruoulo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetvie:
Bruh comparing Russian girl to American girl is like a disrespect. Man! Russian girls are beautiful. Even me a girl will choose them over and over again

U Don even go Russia too.
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Sweetvie: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U Don even go Russia too.
undecided
Lol grin
Wetin happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My experience in Bahrain / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / 20 StatesĀ US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.