Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai (64940 Views)

Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) / 10 Nights in Dubai / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by lordally(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fedrick100:
God bless Russia

With the reviews am getting here, I’ll forget American Australia and Germany.

It’s now Russia, Scotland or nothing

Why Scotland

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Emarex: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
e don finally hit front page grin
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by jojothaiv(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
"Don't believe everything you see on Media!"

I used to think the media don't give a flying F but couple with your experience, the English tutor and one of the the Rellipder Eht whatsApp group member, I've come to realize that it's not all gloomy as the not so gentlemen of the press would always paint it.

Gracias.
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by AmeLonRo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Sltp: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
My experience with Russians in Europe has been great. Sometimes I wonder if it's because they're also foreigners here but they're the richest foreigners here and own lots of the businesses that employ Blacks
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Crumbian: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
This story no gel abeg angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Quaddafi29: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Western and NATO propaganda depicts Russians as devils while the average russian is cool, caring and nice. This is one reason, the western leaning media and their CIA backups try to ensure that we don't have access to other media channels that highlight the real Russian society and news

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Ganwa1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
OP, I swear this your story na lie and u are very bad at telling lies........ Hell so fake.
G00DHardDick:
I saw this beautiful thread on frontpage about a guy's travel to Russia and his teaching experience, so I decided to share my experience with a Russian Lady.

I met this Russian lady in Dubai late 2019 and we became close friends, this lady speaks English but not perfectly well (you can easily tell from her Russian accent that she's still trying to learn English). But she was beautiful and awesome. I noticed that Russians loves blacks alot, esp if you're Africa. I used to think Russians are extremely racist far more than the USA, but I was shocked to find out all that was a lie. Russians are the most nicest people on earth, well mannered, cultured and highly respectful.

While it may be true that there might be low racisms in Russia, you won't even notice or experience it because these guys are all nice and friendly.

I also noticed the moment you tell a Russian you're from Africa, they become extremely excited and interested in knowing more about you and Africa, (you must be ready to answer questions, because they love asking questions). They Love learning and educating themselves, esp on things they don't know. I guess this is why they're so smart. However, I don't know about other Russians but this lady made me think so.

NOW BACK TO MY STORY WITH THIS RUSSIAN LADY

Please before I proceed, Russians love using Sophisticated phones and the latest devices. I also think this is why they're highly intelligent, smart and advanced too. You'll find out how I knew about this shortly. Just keep reading..

Now on that fateful day in the airport in Dubai, this Russian lady walked up to me and simply said "hello! (With a half smile on her face)

As in, I was shock and stunned at the same time. Na me this oyinbo person dey talk to? I mumble, one can tell it was obviously my first time meeting a white lady, let alone having one approached me. I also noticed if they found you attractive or like you they'll approach you. (As in, it is not like in our country where women will wish for ground to open and swallow them if they ever make a move on you.)

Hello" she said again because I didn't reply her first greetings, hello" I replied. From there this lady starting talking. I was confused, I noticed she talked very fast but I couldn't understand one single thing she said. (The Russian accent was still there). I then responded "I'm sorry, but I don't understand a thing you just said" she was shocked, she paused some seconds, looked at me and started her speech all over again. This time around she was slower than before.

While I listen attentively, I figured out she was actually telling me her name, introduced herself and asked for my name, my nationality and if I came to Dubai to buy goods or business purpose. Russians speaks Russian language! Except when they learn English then they can speak in English, although not all but i discovered that these Russians are eager and love to learn English language with great passion.So if you're Good in English and wishes to teach English, I'll advise you to find your way to Russia. Forget Media propagandas about war in Russian and racism. Don't believe everything you see on Media!

This lady learnt English because she was a business lady (she learnt it because of her constant travels to Dubai and other non Russian speaking countries) she goes to these countries to purchase goods and cargo them back to Russia. Now you you can tell why she needed to learn English, right? She deals With non Russians on her business trip so learning English for her was very necessary for easy communication.

She asked my purpose of visiting Dubai and I told her "for work purpose". She seem interested all the more and enquired to know the kind of work. We talked at length until she started asking about my family, relatives, siblings etc. What a sweet Angel she is!

She then offered me to come over to Russia and probably meet her Dad and Mom. Omo na so I shock o. Me wey just land for Dubai, I never even go the company wey I wan work for, a Russian is already inviting me over to her country. I didn't give it a second thought at all I accepted the offer at once (who know like better thing?).

I also noticed that this Russian lady has lots of connection in that airport. As in, she's a business lady and she do come there to purchase goods from time to time through cargo, so what do you expect? Sometimes they even send the goods to her directly to Russia while she's in another country purchasing goods. She has that kind of connections!

LET'S CONTINUE,

While I accepted her offer to come over to Russia, she started making preparations for my arrival. First while in Dubai I was to go back to Nigeria and prepare for my Russian trip. Guess what?

This Russian lady went and bought bags of clothes, I don't mean anyhow clothes, she went shopping there in Dubai and bought very expensive female clothes (about 5 bags), she requested I should give them to my mom, she also bought apple laptops and wrist watches, and then iphone 11 pro max (that was the latest iphone then in late 2019). And that was the phone and laptop she was using. Now you see why I said these Russians love using Sophisticated phones and devices? I never asked her to buy any of these!

I also noticed she has a younger brother whose name was Vladimir. As in, Vladimir! I thought it was Putin! You know na! Lol

I also noticed that majority of Russians loves president Putin alot (their president). I equally noticed her younger brother uses the same iphone 11 pro max, I knew this because whenever he video calls me on WhatsApp, it was usually through his laptop webcam and dude always play games on his iphone 11 (I saw it through the video call). The guy seems to love blacks even more than his sister, probably because he wants to learn English.

Now on their dad's part, the man has a restaurant and he's even more friendlier than I thought. They can't speak English. Only the lady can! The father was just similing all through the video call because he knew I won't understand whatever he says. Sometimes the lady interprets if her father wishes to say anything.

So I came back to Nigeria with the items she bought, and we do make video calls 24/7. She speaks with my mom and siblings too. But her English was and his difficult for them to understand. I find out that these Russians have a thing for black guys, although not all but some. Maybe it because of our English, I can't tell exactly!

In early 2020, coronavirus came and started our whole plans, and I was stucked in Nigeria. Even though my Visa and other documents were already getting prepared, I couldn't proceed further because of the travel restrictions all over the world as a result of the COVID 19. It was so terrible! But we still speak on video calls 24 7 even till now.

Permit me to say this, Russians are one of the most nicest people on earth. They're so sweet, welcoming and friendly. The only way they'll dislike you as a Nigerian is when you try to scam them online (yahoo yahoo) and they discover you're a Nigerian,. whereby giving yourself and Nigeria a bad impression.

In summary, Russians in particular are great and lovely people. If you have an opportunity to make friends with one, please do! If you're also good and fluent in English language and wishes to teach English, I'll advise you to find your way to Russia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Konjiboii: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
I begin get headache midway through your write up, are you 12years old?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by HELLASJ(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you aren't going to Russia, please shift!
Russian gangs it's time!
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by DanAugust2021: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I don't know about forex trading in Russia. But I think most Russians are gurus when it comes to anything online. Esp in technology. I equally think most Russians engage in forex trading and its likes because they're really Smart when it comes to things like that.

True. There's this site owned by Russian hackers that you can get almost every software for free. I think it's lavteam dot com. Russians are technologically advanced.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by BRATISLAVA: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tales of a starry-eyed gold digger. It is the money of the woman that is his sole interest. He wouldn't have typed the epistle if he was not floored by money, something posters here say that women dare not desire.

Is there anything else that excites a Nigerian man except the money of a woman? Leeches. Hardly a moral to the long tale, if you can read it all. I didn't. Especially after he began drooling about her pockets. Shamelessly drooling. Without fear of castigation.

Let's see if the BBC theory is true, shall we? It's all he has to offer her. I mean, this is a Russian woman we are talking about. And a Nigerian man narrating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Russian women are ussually blonde, some with big bottom and big pink breasts and red lips. Just like the Russian prostitute i met in Amsterdam. tongue dammm her vagina was red hot and cost me €100 for just one round of sex, but she said she like me so she gave me one more for free.
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by vickydevoka(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:
I saw this beautiful thread on frontpage about a guy's travel to Russia and his teaching experience, so I decided to share my experience with a Russian Lady.

I met this Russian lady in Dubai late 2019 and we became close friends, this lady speaks English but not perfectly well (you can easily tell from her Russian accent that she's still trying to learn English). But she was beautiful and awesome. I noticed that Russians loves blacks alot, esp if you're Africa. I used to think Russians are extremely racist far more than the USA, but I was shocked to find out all that was a lie. Russians are the most nicest people on earth, well mannered, cultured and highly respectful.

While it may be true that there might be low racisms in Russia, you won't even notice or experience it because these guys are all nice and friendly.

I also noticed the moment you tell a Russian you're from Africa, they become extremely excited and interested in knowing more about you and Africa, (you must be ready to answer questions, because they love asking questions). They Love learning and educating themselves, esp on things they don't know. I guess this is why they're so smart. However, I don't know about other Russians but this lady made me think so.

Please before I proceed, Russians love using Sophisticated phones and the latest devices. I also think this is why they're highly intelligent, smart and advanced too. You'll find out how I knew about this shortly. Just keep reading..

Now on that fateful day in the airport in Dubai, this Russian lady walked up to me and simply said "hello! (With a half smile on her face)

As in, I was shock and stunned at the same time. Na me this oyinbo person dey talk to? I mumble, one can tell it was obviously my first time meeting a white lady, let alone having one approached me. I also noticed if they found you attractive or like you they'll approach you. (As in, it is not like in our country where women will wish for ground to open and swallow them if they ever make a move on you.)

Hello" she said again because I didn't reply her first greetings, hello" I replied. From there this lady starting talking. I was confused, I noticed she talked very fast but I couldn't understand one single thing she said. (The Russian accent was still there). I then responded "I'm sorry, but I don't understand a thing you just said" she was shocked, she paused some seconds, looked at me and started her speech all over again. This time around she was slower than before.

While I listen attentively, I figured out she was actually telling me her name, introduced herself and asked for my name, my nationality and if I came to Dubai to buy goods or business purpose. Russians speaks Russian language! Except when they learn English then they can speak in English, although not all but i discovered that these Russians are eager and love to learn English language with great passion.So if you're Good in English and wishes to teach English, I'll advise you to find your way to Russia. Forget Media propagandas about war in Russian and racism. Don't believe everything you see on Media!

This lady learnt English because she was a business lady (she learnt it because of her constant travels to Dubai and other non Russian speaking countries) she goes to these countries to purchase goods and cargo them back to Russia. Now you you can tell why she needed to learn English, right? She deals With non Russians on her business trip so learning English for her was very necessary for easy communication.

She asked my purpose of visiting Dubai and I told her "for work purpose". She seem interested all the more and enquired to know the kind of work. We talked at length until she started asking about my family, relatives, siblings etc. What a sweet Angel she is!

She then offered me to come over to Russia and probably meet her Dad and Mom. Omo na so I shock o. Me wey just land for Dubai, I never even go the company wey I wan work for, a Russian is already inviting me over to her country. I didn't give it a second thought at all I accepted the offer at once (who know like better thing?).

I also noticed that this Russian lady has lots of connection in that airport. As in, she's a business lady and she do come there to purchase goods from time to time through cargo, so what do you expect? Sometimes they even send the goods to her directly to Russia while she's in another country purchasing goods. She has that kind of connections!

LET'S CONTINUE,

While I accepted her offer to come over to Russia, she started making preparations for my arrival. First while in Dubai I was to go back to Nigeria and prepare for my Russian trip. Guess what?

This Russian lady went and bought bags of clothes, I don't mean anyhow clothes, she went shopping there in Dubai and bought very expensive female clothes (about 5 bags), she requested I should give them to my mom, she also bought apple laptops and wrist watches, and then iphone 11 pro max (that was the latest iphone then in late 2019). And that was the phone and laptop she was using. Now you see why I said these Russians love using Sophisticated phones and devices? I never asked her to buy any of these!

I also noticed she has a younger brother whose name was Vladimir. As in, Vladimir! I thought it was Putin! You know na! Lol

I also noticed that majority of Russians loves president Putin alot (their president). I equally noticed her younger brother uses the same iphone 11 pro max, I knew this because whenever he video calls me on WhatsApp, it was usually through his laptop webcam and dude always play games on his iphone 11 (I saw it through the video call). The guy seems to love blacks even more than his sister, probably because he wants to learn English.

Now on their dad's part, the man has a restaurant and he's even more friendlier than I thought. They can't speak English. Only the lady can! The father was just similing all through the video call because he knew I won't understand whatever he says. Sometimes the lady interprets if her father wishes to say anything.

So I came back to Nigeria with the items she bought, and we do make video calls 24/7. She speaks with my mom and siblings too. But her English was and his difficult for them to understand. I find out that these Russians have a thing for black guys, although not all but some. Maybe it because of our English, I can't tell exactly!

In early 2020, coronavirus came and started our whole plans, and I was stucked in Nigeria. Even though my Visa and other documents were already getting prepared, I couldn't proceed further because of the travel restrictions all over the world as a result of the COVID 19. It was so terrible! But we still speak on video calls 24 7 even till now.

Permit me to say this, Russians are one of the most nicest people on earth. They're so sweet, welcoming and friendly. The only way they'll dislike you as a Nigerian is when you try to scam them online (yahoo yahoo) and they discover you're a Nigerian,. whereby giving yourself and Nigeria a bad impression.

In summary, Russians in particular are great and lovely people. If you have an opportunity to make friends with one, please do! If you're also good and fluent in English language and wishes to teach English, I'll advise you to find your way to Russia.

Russian lady like anything that has prick. Them no the shame at all

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by neoG(f): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Exactly. You read my mind. Alternate accounts were just used to engage the Original post from the beginning. Some people will soob fall for it.
WhatCanIsay:
Softening stage of propaganda

Be ready to see more of this kind of posts in Nairaland within a 2 months time.

One will tell you how Putin called him lovingly and confessed his love for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Some people wey no de reason well go de buy the gist hook, line and sinker.

Lol una never see propaganda in action... welcome

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Ckonnet: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Most people here are commenting from their f internet IP without crossing cotonou, Russia doesn't even want to know if you exist, infact most eastern Europeans.
OP take a head count of your village people abroad and see if any of them lives in Russia sad . Make we dey fear God. Seun should monetize this forum asap.
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by musazulyadain: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Where is the apple laptop and phone given to you?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Yes you can. I sincerely think restaurant business is dope in Russian. This is because of the extremely cold weather condition there. People would love to get hot coffee and hot meals to warm their body temperature. Also I think having clothes stores there is also dope, esp selling sweaters and thick clothes. Teaching English is okay too because they have high demands for English teachers. However, to start any business there, you need to travel, relate with a Russian, study the environment, know their laws, and countryband items, know everything about them properly before carrying out your plans

Forget those Media propagandas, Russian is really more saner, beautiful, and friendlier than most European countries

Nobody hates Russian it's their current president and government they have major disagreements and competition with. It never been personal.

Alot of Americans used to live and visit Russia.

On racism issues ukraine is worse and very useless bt that doesn't mean I will support Russias invasion of a sovereign democratic nation unproked.
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Allisgud: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

LET'S CONTINUE,

how will u teach English when u don't understand russia

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by BRATISLAVA: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
Russian women are ussually blonde, some with big bottom and big pink breasts and red lips. Just like the Russian prostitute i met in Amsterdam. tongue dammm her vagina was red hot and cost me €100 for just one round of sex, but she said she like me so she gave me one more for free.
Needless.
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by chatinent: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Excuse me, but why Philippines ladies no go gree person rest for this life?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Ckonnet: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
I could remember how I contributed some cash to bring some of my homies wey japa via world cup paroles, they where even begging immigration officials to deport them to no avail. Those guys almost died of cold, no shelter and you have to pay for your flight n some fine. Like say op dey close I for give am better slap for altering my mood now.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Needless.
Just ignore and move on if you didn't like the comment, it is simple.
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Cheasystickylov: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
WhatCanIsay:
Softening stage of propaganda

Be ready to see more of this kind of posts in Nairaland within a 2 months time.

One will tell you how Putin called him lovingly and confessed his love for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Some people wey no de reason well go de buy the gist hook, line and sinker.

Lol una never see propaganda in action... welcome
I thought there were no longer critical thinking people in my dear country. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Suleiman45(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Rechargeam247:
Your story is incomplete.
yes incomplete story
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Cheasystickylov: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
womenareapezz:
the formal thread said they Putin loves black and was making video call to a girl to sent him groundnut she farm grin

Now this one again! Russian girl just buy you laptop phone and cloth just like that from Dubai grin grin

Is like Vladimir Putin don pay Una boys make Una dey promote Russia for tourisms grin grin

"Give a monkey a Banana and he will dance for you"
Another reasonable person spotted. Nice job. THESE RUSSIA PROPAGANDA ARE NAUSEATING

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by ElSudani: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

When it comes to girls with height, beauty and being open to blacks, I give it to most Russians and some of their neighbors. They hate cheating o, even if it's metted on a black man.

No wonder they never had a colony and no trace of invasion.

Russia never had a colony! You are taking your Russian propaganda to the realm of blatant lies.
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by BRATISLAVA: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
Just ignore and move on if you didn't like the comment, it is simple.

Romance section is open to it, though.
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Gointo: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Midnight tales
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by fx45(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
No wonder they never had a colony and no trace of invasion.
I guess they went for an Owambe party in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Romance section is open to it, though.
You are the one who saw romance in my comment, you might wanna check yourself. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Emmanuel909090: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lovely people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things You Only See In Dubai / Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.