Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World (2368 Views)

Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by God2man2again(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have never read such a clusterfuck of bullshit in one piece before
1. About those miracles, they are all hearsays and anecdotes. No proofs. They may be staged by your head pastors or lies by the members to gain recognition. I need proofs. We have been telling you guys since time immemorial. WE NEED PROOFS. NOT TESTIMONIES BY YOUR MEMBERS THAT CANNOT BE VERIFIED. Alternatively, I can tell you to heal some of my patients. And please don't tell me to invite them to your church. Just speak the word. After all Jesus spoke and it came to pass, so why won't yall do the same. He said y'all would do greater works. The testimonies y'all parrot in your church are trumped up, go to the hospitals. How many pastors and MOGs are healing in hospitals? Nil. None. Because its all staged. Hospitals are where the real sick people are.
2. This story of the white man cannot be verified. They may be staged. Learn how evidence works.
Mental illnesses may be hereditary ,like schizophrenia and suicide also.
Divorce rates are higher in western countries because of their beliefs. Their women believe in gender equality and this belief is relatively very uncommon in Africa. Recently, it is picking up more interest in Africa, thus the rising rates of divorce. Women used to endure whatever they get in marriages in Africa. Not anymore. So get your facts right.
About diseases, I hate to break it to you but cancers, and familial diseases like diabetes mellitus, hypertension are not white man's disease. In fact, hypertension is more rampant in black people than white people. Some diseases are more predominant in black races and rare in whites, like fibroid. They have more random in the African gene. Diseases like tuberculosis, malaria, HIV, Ebola, Lassa etc are more random in Africa because of our peculiarly poor healthcare systems and beliefs.
About cancers, more bad news for you. Black people are at the highest risk for cancer death even though White people have the highest rate of new cancers. This increased mortality risk partly reflects a later stage of disease at diagnosis among Black patients, although Black patients additionally have lower stage-specific survival for most cancer types. And they present late because they usually go to herbalists, juju priests and pastors, before they eventually show up in the hospital. This is unlike the average White man that shows up immediately they have symptoms.
The causes of these diseases have been linked to diets and lifestyles and not any curses
So bro, I don't see any curse here.
3. Bro, there's no power in the tongue, I'm afraid. Its just like any other organ in the body. Gets its regular blood and nerve supplies from the heart and brain, respectively. Used for mastication and speech(and head grin). African-american call their kids impressive names like President, Senator, GodWin etc. I have also seen people whose parents named them Amazing-Grace, Miracle-God etc turn out to be broke, sickly etc. Their parents made pronunciations and 'prophesied' all the good stuffs into their lives. Did their names and prophecies work for them? Hell, no! Some even die as kids.
I have seen white man name their kids Sandy, Rocky, Brandy etc. Quite unimpressive and 'Ungodly names. They didn't pronounce riches, intelligence etc during their naming ceremonies, but they turn out fine, way better than their african counterparts.
I tell people like you with this mentality of 'power in the tongue' to shout "I'll be the richest man in the world" 100 times a day and see if you'll get a dime. Did you think Gates, Musk etc became rich by shouting that they’ll be rich everyday? Matter of fact, they are irreligious folks.
4. Yes kids look like their parents because their genes code proteins which control how their hair grow, hips, height etc. And those genes came from parents. And no, you don't inherit bad character, success, failure etc. Those are gotten from factors like peers, environment etc. Haven't you seen where a man inherits wealth and squanders it? Did he inherit his parents success? Or you haven't seen professors that gave birth to dunces and never do wells?
So bro, my advice. Don't learn biology or any science from your pastors. They are ignorant. And you'll be one if you do.
Have a nice day
Oh! Oh! @ Jaephoenix, your reply is like a typical nairaland on religious forum debunking and fighting the truth about the things of God.
You registered 15 yrs ago.
I should have known that you have been saying this thing with different monikers for 15yrs on line.

Whatever you say, it doesn't matter because some of your replies agreed with what I said and others disagreed.

I rest my case.

Thank you.
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
God2man2again:

Oh! Oh! @ Jaephoenix, your reply is like a typical nairaland on religious forum debunking and fighting the truth about the things of God.
You registered 15 yrs ago, and you are 3 months 15 days on line.
3 months out of 15yrs.
I should have known that you have been saying this thing with different monikers for 15yrs on line.

Whatever you say, it doesn't matter because some of your replies agreed with what I said and others disagreed.

I rest my case.

Thank you.
And the only defense to what I said is to drop the ultimate trash. What has my moniker, Nairaland age or online duration got to do with this discourse. Even if I have monikers, what's the importance of that to this? This defection is typical of theists when caught in a trap.
So what if I'm atheist. Prove me wrong or forever shut up. That is how y'all go around deceiving people in the name of miracles. I can't count the number of patients that have died after they have been convinced that they have been healed. From hypertensives to diabetes.
So, brother, take your delusions and scam and stuff it where the sun don't shine.
I'll continue to debunk y'all scams til you stop
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by MightySparrow: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

A critic does his job with a mind to make a concept credible. In your case, you posited a point, but when asked for evidence you have been squirming and whining for days, and pointing me to go look for evidence for you. C'mon bro. Both of us know you got no evidence. Someone pulls out stuff from his anus and dumps it on you and you believe it without a shred of evidence

I understand your standpoint. You want to know what a curse really is just travel to a village, any in your state. Look for an elderly person especially a herbalist and give a dirty slap. Or better still look for a place where they have taboos, try to do otherwise. You will have first hand experience of what a curse is. Experience is better than logic. I wish you success in your research bro. Godspeed.
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

I understand your standpoint. You want to know what a curse really is just travel to a village, any in your state. Look for an elderly person especially a herbalist and give a dirty slap. Or better still look for a place where they have taboos, try to do otherwise. You will have first hand experience of what a curse is. Experience is better than logic. I wish you success in your research bro. Godspeed.
I'm tired of all these 'go to a village and slap an old man' speech. Its retards that believe that kind of stuff.
Juju is created for control.
1. If juju does exist, many African countries wouldn't have been subdued and defeated by the whiteman who used only muskets(ancient guns). Despite the sheer number of those African armies and their witch doctors, the relatively fewer Whitemen invaded, killed and captured them, including the juju carvings. To those our ancestors those carvings were our gods and possessed great powers. To the white man, it was some good sculpture with nice designs. So those 'great and powerful' juju were carted away in dirty stinky cartons grin So much for powerful voodoo. Same scenario repeated itself in many African and African originated countries like Nigeria, South Africa, Haiti etc. Your Benin bronze head that was carved and revered by the ancient Edo Kingdom(revered til now to be the headquarters of witchcraft in Nigeria grin) were amongst artifacts stolen. This same Edo youre wanking yourself sore. Their God is useless grin
2. If actually juju exist, their owners would have been filthy rich. I mean all they have to do is teleport to CBN or many bank vaults, steal the money and get out. But nothing of such happens
3. James Randi, an ex-magician set up a challenge for any supernatural practitioner including pastors, shamans, psychics etc. Show us your power and cart away 1mil usd. Simple. Til he died, nobody showed up. Upon living in the US which is the hotbed of Pentecostal miracle workers, none dared come forward. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
There was a similar challenge by a Nigerian atheist for 2m naira on Twitter but nobody showed up. Instead people were telling him to go to hinterlands. But its a challenge, he doesn't need to go anywhere. People go to shows like Nigeria got Talents etc and showcase what they got, the show doesn't go around looking for artistes or gymnasts. Even at that, the young man visited such hinterlands but came up empty. The problem about going to those juju priest shrines is that those venues are rigged out to perform the 'magic'
4. If you notice, with the ubiquity of cameras , yet no video exists of any pastor healing amputees. Nope. All you see are healed sickle cell, infertility etc, stuff we can't verify. Amputees are on the streets, with many of them in orthopedic hospitals in Igbobi, Enugu etc
5. If juju is valid, Africa would have won many sporting events. This world cup finals would have been played by African. But despite every juju they do, they end up not getting near the semi finals.
6. I have had 2 personal challenges with dudes here who claim to have supernatural powers. One said he heals the sick and a pastor, RoyalDiadems. Turns out he's a fake. He even threatened me with madness. I begged him to go ahead. Til now he disappeared and hasnt replied any of my prompts. Another is a supposed juju priest. I told him to make me mad or curse me. Same outcome, fake
So bro, no, I don't believe in those nonsense. But if you got proof, do let me know
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by MightySparrow: 2:39am On Jan 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm tired of all these 'go to a village and slap an old man' speech. Its retards that believe that kind of stuff.
Juju is created for control.
1. If juju does exist, many African countries wouldn't have been subdued and defeated by the whiteman who used only muskets(ancient guns). Despite the sheer number of those African armies and their witch doctors, the relatively fewer Whitemen invaded, killed and captured them, including the juju carvings. To those our ancestors those carvings were our gods and possessed great powers. To the white man, it was some good sculpture with nice designs. So those 'great and powerful' juju were carted away in dirty stinky cartons grin So much for powerful voodoo. Same scenario repeated itself in many African and African originated countries like Nigeria, South Africa, Haiti etc. Your Benin bronze head that was carved and revered by the ancient Edo Kingdom(revered til now to be the headquarters of witchcraft in Nigeria grin) were amongst artifacts stolen. This same Edo youre wanking yourself sore. Their God is useless grin
2. If actually juju exist, their owners would have been filthy rich. I mean all they have to do is teleport to CBN or many bank vaults, steal the money and get out. But nothing of such happens
3. James Randi, an ex-magician set up a challenge for any supernatural practitioner including pastors, shamans, psychics etc. Show us your power and cart away 1mil usd. Simple. Til he died, nobody showed up. Upon living in the US which is the hotbed of Pentecostal miracle workers, none dared come forward. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
There was a similar challenge by a Nigerian atheist for 2m naira on Twitter but nobody showed up. Instead people were telling him to go to hinterlands. But its a challenge, he doesn't need to go anywhere. People go to shows like Nigeria got Talents etc and showcase what they got, the show doesn't go around looking for artistes or gymnasts. Even at that, the young man visited such hinterlands but came up empty. The problem about going to those juju priest shrines is that those venues are rigged out to perform the 'magic'
4. If you notice, with the ubiquity of cameras , yet no video exists of any pastor healing amputees. Nope. All you see are healed sickle cell, infertility etc, stuff we can't verify. Amputees are on the streets, with many of them in orthopedic hospitals in Igbobi, Enugu etc
5. If juju is valid, Africa would have won many sporting events. This world cup finals would have been played by African. But despite every juju they do, they end up not getting near the semi finals.
6. I have had 2 personal challenges with dudes here who claim to have supernatural powers. One said he heals the sick and a pastor, RoyalDiadems. Turns out he's a fake. He even threatened me with madness. I begged him to go ahead. Til now he disappeared and hasnt replied any of my prompts. Another is a supposed juju priest. I told him to make me mad or curse me. Same outcome, fake
So bro, no, I don't believe in those nonsense. But if you got proof, do let me know

Good. I don't believe in those things either. Since others have suggested same things I suggest. While flexing your muscles on a blog and not at least try to verify by the nonsensical suggestions? Out of nonsense atimes something cogent could happen.
What do you think bro?
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2023
MightySparrow:

Good. I don't believe in those things either. Since others have suggested same things I suggest. While flexing your muscles on a blog and not at least try to verify by the nonsensical suggestions? Out of nonsense atimes something cogent could happen.
What do you think bro?
If you think the only way to verify voodoo is to physically assault an old man, then you need your brain examined. Imagine if you hear somebody slapping your grandfather? Thats plain idiocy! If i get stoned, I deserve it. Since you people said people can send jazz, why don't you send some to me
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by MightySparrow: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

If you think the only way to verify voodoo is to physically assault an old man, then you need your brain examined. Imagine if you hear somebody slapping your grandfather? Thats plain idiocy! If i get stoned, I deserve it. Since you people said people can send jazz, why don't you send some to me

If you know of any other way why not just try and have firsthand experience and let people rest on nairaland. As simple as that.
Experience, they say, is the best teacher.
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
MightySparrow:

If you know of any other way why not just try and have firsthand experience and let people rest on nairaland. As simple as that.
Experience, they say, is the best teacher.
I just told you my experience with supposed jazzman, but somehow u didn't read it. I even challenged a pastor. All scams.
By the way, there are 2m naira to be won, let your jazzmen know so they can win it
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by MightySparrow: 5:58am On Jan 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

I just told you my experience with supposed jazzman, but somehow u didn't read it. I even challenged a pastor. All scams.
By the way, there are 2m naira to be won, let your jazzmen know so they can win it

You want to be scientific in your search and conclusion. A scientific proof should be true in every clime and time. But, In the school of science, you continue to search and research until there's nothing to improve upon. May be you haven't met the right answers yet. Continue to search. If what others and I suggested are not enough you may discard it. Better still, take your search beyond social media and internet.
Good luck in your search. Hearing from you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did God Speak To Me? Question For All. / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This / Why I dont enjoy visiting Religion Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.