Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice (43171 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Phony Debit Alert On My Account, Has This Happened To Anyone Before? / I Was Scammed This Morning Pls Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by IamAsiri: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Temptee101:
Please, return it to me. It was a mistake from my side.

I will send my account no shortly

Go and reverse it from your bank cool.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Jennyclay(f): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Indeed we were right all along. Poverty has finished you and your family no be small

Apart from your overused damaged pussy, what else will you offer him?
it is you and your family poverty has finished. Nonsense!

2023 is fast approaching, go and make money like your mates and learn to spend on your girlfriend. No woman would want to settle down with a broke poverty stricken man.

Biko, I'm not the cause of your poverty life.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by ramonchang(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mail your bank about it.

You can also go to your bank customer care and ask them for the details of the sender so you can send it back.

The first step is key, you would have a proof that you made attempt to report the event in case the sender acts out in future
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Polyol(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
What happened to sure odds? Double that fund and move on
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by DollarBuddy: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Similar shit happened to me earlier this year... I wanted to do a recharge of 5k from my bank account..

Guess what, I went and recharged 50k grin grin
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by kernniejay(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Compliment Of The Season To All Nairalanders.

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

ThereFore, My People I need Your Advice

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

Not everything should be posted on internet.
Anyway, don't touch the money yet.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by valves: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Don't spend it because you can land in Jail. My advice is go to your bank and lodge a complain. The money is not yours, don't spend it.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Temptee101(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
IamAsiri:

Go and reverse it from your bank cool.

They have all travelled for Christmas angry
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by litaninja(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
What kind of yarn is this one?
Offpointng:
OP look for any upcoming church esp the ones with ongoing construction and sow the 600k to the church and work of God, then Wait and see ur life turn around for good with flooded Blessings
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Maliqcious: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Send the money to me
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Nealson(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

Thank you and God bless you.

You are funny. Well, fortunately if he does it lemme be the one to put a ring on it grin
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by LOKOLESCO(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
I advise u not to touch the money yet cos the sender might made a mistake of sending 600k instead of 60k but regardless,Just cool down for now.
Even your integrity might be tested by this money which may end up open more oppurtunity for u.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by barnny(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

I'm a banker. I can advice you appropriately on what to do. Note: I won't ask u to send the money or seeking for gratification or whatsoever.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Advancedman(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

Send the money to this account immediately and wait for the next instructions.
Account Name : Wisdom knowledge understanding.
Account Number Self discipline.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Suleiman45(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks
Enyo
My guy enjoy ur Money with fear that is how my boss send mistakenly transfer the sum of 100,000 to someone aza enjoy ur money

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by GoodCane: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

2023 is fast approaching, go and make money like your mates and learn to spend on your girlfriend. No woman would want to settle down with a broke poverty stricken man.

It's now certain that poverty has a hold of your family. Can't you see your comments reeks of brokeness and poverty? How can you depend on Men to come and bail you and your family out of poverty?

You should be ashamed of yourself! Get a job and work. Stop being a parasite. Be useful to yourself and family. No man would want to settle down with a broke, poor and entitlement mentality liability like you.

We're not the caused of your Entitlement mentality and parasitic life here

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by jibrilELsudan: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
MAYBE NA THEOBARTH GRANT DISBURSEMENT NA HIM DONE ENTER SO

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Dybala11(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

Will you agree to hop on an Okada with the OP to the said date or not?? OP has no car o. grin
Also, since you're the one proposing the date, you're to take care of the bills o. grin
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by 9ja083: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Don’t spend the money. It might be some1 that has been owning u. My dear, that was what happened to me. The worst of it is that the money came with no name just numbers. The person didn’t call. It was some days later that he called to notify me of the money.
Be careful. Just hold on.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Dybala11(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nairaland and gender war sha. grin

Anyway, but you don't know OP from Adam now. So why will he just wake up one day and take you on a date out of the blue since you're not his girlfriend? This is an attitude displayed by gold diggers o.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Michaelcas(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Offpointng:
OP look for any upcoming church esp the ones with ongoing construction and sow the 600k to the church and work of God, then Wait and see ur life turn around for good with flooded Blessings
see nonsensical advice, are you serious? WTF
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Cazzim(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=119520010]Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

Thank you and God bless you. most you show that you are .....
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Angy55(f): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Offpointng:

This is how you guys deceive people to empty their earnings only in church.

He should sow money that he didn't know how it came about in the church.

How about giving it to the poor orphans and homeless people on the street. After all it is still the same show of love and Kingdom investment.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Coolgent(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Jennyclay:

Chai see Tinubu daughter
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by EliteDev1: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Jennyclay:

Lol ladies
You didn't even ask for XR or Infinix 0

But you went for 13��
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by OkodiDenzel: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Didijiji:
Go to the bank

Report at the police station

Haaa... police?

You wicked bruv!
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Psoul(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

In March this year, I got alert of N1,578,000.22 in the morning and was thinking that someone made a mistake to transfer the money to me. In the afternoon of the same day I got another one of about N457,000 +. I was confused.
I told my friends and they were saying that someone in the bank want to use my account to commit crime.
In the space of 2 days, I had about N3m plus credited to my account.
I was about to go to my bank to report this issue and someone I know called me and asked me if i got some alerts.
I said yes.
He told me it's my accrued revenue from the Insurance company over years. These is an investment that I thought that have gone down the drains cos I tried to claim my benefits which looks so impossible to me then.
He also told me that I will still get 4 more alerts but it will be gradual.

Now my advise is that you should not touch the money. If you can, go to ur bank and report to them.
This will save u a lot if something goes wrong with that transaction.
There is no way you will escape bn tracked if u touch that money.
No excuse will exonerate if that transaction is illegal.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Affiliateseun05: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=Psoul post=119576183]

In March this year, I got alert of N1,578,000.22 in the morning and was thinking that someone made a mistake to transfer the money to me. In the afternoon of the same day I got another one of about N457,000 +. I was confused.
I told my friends and they were saying that someone in the bank want to use my account to commit crime.
In the space of 2 days, I had about N3m plus credited to my account.
I was about to go to my bank to report this issue and someone I know called me and asked me if i got some alerts.
I said yes.
He told me it's my accrued revenue from the Insurance company over years. These is an investment that I thought that have gone down the drains cos I tried to claim my benefits which looks so impossible to me then.
He also told me that I will still get 4 more alerts but it will be gradual.

Bro how you go about that investment stuff,come teach me na
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Jorel202: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
hello
adeoyekay:
Don't touch the money just wait for sometime.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Psoul(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Affiliateseun05:

Bro how you go about that investment stuff,come teach me na

First of all, you need to understand policies involved in Insurance investment.
Know the one that can give you the returns that you want.
It's not just an investment you will enter today and expect your benefits the next day.
I don't think it's the kind of business u want now unless you have enough money.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by adeoyekay(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jorel202:
hello
hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Caught With Cannabis Hidden In Bread (Photo) / Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) / Aig’s Driver Arrested For Armed Robbery (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.