Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice (43183 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Phony Debit Alert On My Account, Has This Happened To Anyone Before? / I Was Scammed This Morning Pls Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by adioolayi(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2022
No touch am ooo....

Wait till you confirm the source.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Searchingvictor: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Bnno: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Come make we go strip club

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by JoeNL22(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Donate it to obi's campaign. We need it.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Spend am oooo grin grin Your New year has started with a bang

But in all honesty wait for like a year before you spend that money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by LordErrk: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Better return that money. Gone are those days when you can spend money that doesn't belong to you without any repercussions.
Nowadays dem go track your destiny down and you'll cough out that money
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Mumusaphire: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Happy new year gift from fg
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by AmazingELixir: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2022
undecided

My friend better don't spend a dime from that mo ey unless you want to begin the new year inside Sanko.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Tit4Tat1(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

Thank you.

The only thing u think with is ur smelly p*ssy

12 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Starhearts: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Go to ur bank nd laid d necessary complaint...

Pls don't put urself in trouble
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by VawulenceProMax: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

Thank you.
if you can handle a 9onch cock and take it up your ass and deep throat it till I cum and u swallow, send a dm

3 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by yetunsbay(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Congrats. Don't forget to initiate giveaway.

Moreover, village might be testing u

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Zonefree(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

Thank you.
Aside the smelly kpekus, what will you offer him?

16 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Kobicove(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Neddstark:
Be warned, it is a big trap that can land you in jail for at least 10 years of your life.
Kindly send the money to me, i know exactly how to manage this situation. When resolved I will give you your money back.
I will send my account on your next reply. grin grin grin

grin
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Encyclopedia1: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
POLITICAL NEW YEAR GIFT. JUST GO TAKE AM BUY ONE 1/2 PLOT OF LAND BEFOR U BLAME URSELF.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by ThatKING(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2022
You get luck
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by ibkayee(f): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Don’t spend it, it’s not your money, imagine if you sent 600k to someone mistakenly.

In a saner country I would’ve advised you report it to the police but definitely don’t do that lol

Can’t you get the sender’s name from the bank?

4 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Temptee101(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Please, return it to me. It was a mistake from my side.

I will send my account no shortly

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by integrity16(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Please return it. Integrity pays.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by doludanny(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Olopaa mako everybody.. grin grin grin
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by backnbeta(f): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Have you contacted your bank to get the details of the transaction? Start from there if you haven't!
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by tunwumi: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Before you take money from someone, you might just as what they want in return.

3310adeb:

Compliment Of The Season To All Nairalanders.

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

ThereFore, My People I need Your Advice

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Emdebby2: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Congrats! Come and take me out please.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by adecz: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Cut for your neighbor ❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Report to WAZOBIA FM
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Creamypussy(f): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Do give away.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Blissful042(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2022
You never had about money miss road ,my dear it's a good step to the new year....
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Tozocalamity: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

Thank you.
Buy u iphone 13 becos your toto is gold what ? Nawa for you gold diggers

10 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by greggng: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Compliment Of The Season To All Nairalanders.

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

ThereFore, My People I need Your Advice

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

Every money that comes into account most ve a source or sender ..you can approach your bank to know the sender ..see if it tallies with your client. .if not kindly report to your bank b4 police handcuff you ...some kidnappers might send money to you and later ask you to return it cos is a mistake . No mind them ...especially if they are asking you to send to a different account ..best option report to your bank
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Starz825(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Leave the money there for a while...
No deposit or withdraw any further...

Just chill after March....if nothing happens

Na God blessings....

It's just what it is grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) / Thief Who Stole Babies At Alapere Lagos Caught And Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.