Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice (43194 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Phony Debit Alert On My Account, Has This Happened To Anyone Before? / I Was Scammed This Morning Pls Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Affiliateseun05: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Psoul:

First of all, you need to understand policies involved in Insurance investment.
Know the one that can give you the returns that you want.
It's not just an investment you will enter today and expect your benefits the next day.
I don't think it's the kind of business u want now unless you have enough money.
more details please and like how much can talk on email
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Scamburster(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2023
EmekaBlue:
No b u be d OP but wetin b my share for d 2odds tonight!

Solo choppings
One quarter.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Scamburster(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2023
greggng:

You were lucky ...some are behind the bar for same reason
Seriously??. Even without address to trace the sender.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by greggng: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Scamburster:

Seriously??. Even without address to trace the sender.

Ignorant of the law is not an excuse . The reason you have to report to your bank is for them to bear you witness incase anything happen . Your bank most know the sender ...

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Yaks02(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
3310adeb:

Compliment Of The Season To All Nairalanders.

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

ThereFore, My People I need Your Advice

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

Abeg I need such work
Space de? I de lekki 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) / Stray Bullet Hits Boy In Rivers State (Photos) / Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.