Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) (3813 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Omicronvaccine: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Photo)

A Nigerian lady, Lucie has narrated how she became the most popular woman at a Christmas event because of her decent dressing and zero makeup look, IGBERETV reports.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday, December 28, she wrote;

"Few days ago I went on a Christmas outing with a group of friends. And I noticed that the way I dress made me look different from them all.

"But I wasn’t worried in fact I was more confident and happy because all eyes were on me and smiling. I was complemented by everyone on how beautiful I look despite zero makeup and and baggy gown.

"I wasn’t the only lady there , in fact every other ladies pancaked their face cause they want to look their best and I’m sure they spent hours doing that cause they feel insecure about their natural body.

"And above all I’m not proud I was the most popular that day but I was proud I take Jesus everywhere I go and his glory shines upon me, his glory is my makeup and everyone saw it that day.

"Pls dear ladies embrace your natural beauty and perfect it with Gods glory. Let others see Jesus on you everywhere you go.

"Don’t just be natural , be supernatural. I stand for decent dressing. I stand for holiness. I stand for purity."

https://igberetvnews.com/1435234/nigerian-lady-decent-dressing-makeup-gains-attention-event-photo/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
You cannot be what GOD wants you to be and not catch the attention of the World and its Inhabitants.

The World is soaked in Darkness. Wickedness, abominations, Immorality, sodomy and evils of all kinds and shapes has brought so much darkness.
Anyone who stands out different from the crowd becomes a light and center of attraction.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Shalommy(f): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
You're beautiful. Chaii.. Like ladies with light/zero make up. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
She is beautiful

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by derecho(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Masquerade geng won't like this story o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by WeNoGoDie(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
She's hands down stunned and gorgeous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nothing like natural beauty, those stupid girls who apply heavy makeup on their faces like masquerades are just wasting their time......I don't even bother to look at them twice.

Even if you must apply makeup it should be light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by illicit(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Just like my babe
Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by RoyalBlu(f): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lovely!!! kiss

Less is more indeed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by BootyliciousBoy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
She looks takeaway

This is the type of Lady i wanna marry, not all those makeup artists that paint face like masquerade undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Dabronze(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Women who are insecure about themselves always use make-up
Because if aren't getting attention they become so insecure
When women are not getting attention they will do anything at all cost have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
sharp....
Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
sharp....

but thats not your natural hair...no vex

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by ExAngel007(f): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
she's very pretty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
She's pretty but you can still be modest without looking like a maid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by ibkayee(f): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
What a pretty girl, natural beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Solofresh2: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
I have seen girls who are more beautiful than she is so nothing really special here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Mercury12(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice one.
See how she fine
Better pickin
Better wife material

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by skedman(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
She looks like a virgin I guess that was what created the attention .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by missidy: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
All these holier than thou people. So because you dress like a 60yrs old woman, you believe other ladies are insecure and God loves you more than them!! You even had to come online to write an epistle. Wahala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by DevilsEqual(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Shes just averagely beautiful
By the way, I like long painted nails on women...Pretty fingers
Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by grandstar(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Though I appreciate your natural beauty, I feel praise about you should be written by others and not yourself (Read Prov 27:2)
Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Globad(f): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Some ladies are insecure without make up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
skedman:
She looks like a virgin I guess that was what created the attention .
Dem dey write am for forehead?

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
What used to be the norm is now d 'abnormal', how times and things have changed beats my imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Silentgroper(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
1Sharon:

The fvck!!!!!

She doesn't look anything close to being a maid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

"I wasn’t the only lady there , in fact every other ladies pancaked their face cause they want to look their best and I’m sure they spent hours doing that cause they feel insecure about their natural body.

"And above all I’m not proud I was the most popular that day but I was proud I take Jesus everywhere I go and his glory shines upon me, his glory is my makeup and everyone saw it that day.

"Pls dear ladies embrace your natural beauty and perfect it with Gods glory. Let others see Jesus on you everywhere you go.
But there is nothing wrong or ungodly about wearing makeup or dressing up fancy wherever you go or even in your home so what has Jesus Christ and God's glory to do with any of what this woman here did? undecided

How the way you dress tells others of Jesus Christ is beyond me. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by SodiumValproate: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
1Sharon:
Please receive sense before next year cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by Richy4(m): 4:02am On Dec 30, 2022
She's naturally pretty but before I conclude about the natural thing, I wanted to make sure the hair was hers..I zoomed but can't figure it out... Because it takes lots of guts to see a woman without something artificial.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
You cannot be what GOD wants you to be and not catch the attention of the World and its Inhabitants.

The World is soaked in Darkness. Wickedness, abominations, Immorality, sodomy and evils of all kinds and shapes has brought so much darkness.
Anyone who stands out different from the crowd becomes a light and center of attraction.
prophet of doom don come again.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) by sharpwriter(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2022
1Sharon:
Na you be dis? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:the Power Of Sacrifice ! [MFM Headquarters Sunday Service] / Does It Matter The Day We Worship? / Interesting Questions, Who Wants To Try Answering Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.