Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Talk Of She Owes You Nothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Talk Of She Owes You Nothing (329 Views)

Entitlement Mentality: No One Owes You Anything! / Your Man's Side-chick Owes You Nothing / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Talk Of She Owes You Nothing by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is not necessarily a reply to the topic created by Crystalom5.

Or the one created about virgins/non-virgins.

Let's go straight to the point,hitting the nail on the heads alive!

If you say nobody owes me anything....,. I also owe nobody anything.

I don't owe anybody anything as well based on your reasoning........ so, even if we're talking about how guys co-exist or cease to co-exist with girls or women..., I still mean all I'm saying!!!!!

I ain't expecting anything useful from anywhere..........
Neither do I deserve anything useless.....so , what the furk does everyone wanna hear except this??

Whoever is there...., whatever that means,.... whatever you're saying as well..., whoever gives a furk about your case too,

Whether or not there was ever a reason for us to meet anywhere,

I stay Hell Victorinho............ till I'm gone ......Hell Victorinho......no matter how it sounds or how you find it.....,Hell Victorinho.......,no matter what you enjoy....no matter what you don't.....,.

Am Hell Victorinho......Hell Victorinho..... whatever will happen.. ..,, whatever happens....,, whatever happened.....Hell yeah.
Re: The Talk Of She Owes You Nothing by marlow1962(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nawa o, everywhere good my bro.
Re: The Talk Of She Owes You Nothing by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
marlow1962:
Nawa o, everywhere good my bro.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girl Love To Say Their Like Taking Caring Of? / 5 Sings Your Lover Wants To Break Up With You / Hello Guys! I'm New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.